Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Timothy Cunningham (35) was found dead in the Chattahoochee River

Timothy Cunningham (35) was found dead in the Chattahoochee River

So he worked for the CDC....conspiracy theory time anyone???

http://www.cbs46.com/story/37529772/...g-cdc-employee

Nearly a week has passed since Timothy Cunningham was last seen leaving his job at the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.

The 35-year-old works as a team lead for the CDC?s Division of Population Health.

Authorities say he called in sick on February 12 and has not been heard from since.

He is described as a black male, 6?0?, 200-pounds, has black hair and brown eyes.

Anyone with information regarding his whereabouts are asked to contact 911, or the Atlanta Police Homicide/Adult Missing Persons Unit at (404) 546-4235.

http://mydeathspace.com/article/2018...ahoochee_River
    Last edited by Olivia; 04-09-2018 at 06:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    He left an apology note? Ok he's crazy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Words Words View Post
    that's what makes him crazy? I thought it was the chips.

As much as I hope he's OK, I'm thinking suicide. Was gonna say so on the post about him on r/Atlanta, but a friend of his made the post there, and I didn't want to seem insensitive. So I'll say it here instead.
    Quote Originally Posted by Not your business View Post
    I will out think the fucking pants off of you and you would thank me for helping you out of them.

Quote Originally Posted by TupeloHoney View Post
    As much as I hope he's OK, I'm thinking suicide. Was gonna say so on the post about him on r/Atlanta, but a friend of his made the post there, and I didn't want to seem insensitive. So I'll say it here instead.
    That's my gut feeling on this case too. However, I am still up for a good conspiracy theory, like maybe he was infected with a zombie virus at work and now he is in hiding. (Not trying to be insensitive, just trying to laugh after this trying week)

http://www.wsbtv.com/news/local/miss...-man/701578942

His parents came from Maryland to help with the search. The went to his home, where the door was locked, but they had a spare key.

They said they found his car, keys, wallet and phone at the home. They also said his dog was left alone, which is something Cunningham would never intentionally do.

"It's not the type of news you want to hear. Your child is missing. Thirty-five years old, but always your child," father Terrell Cunningham said.

Terrell Cunningham said his son is an accomplished man. He graduated from Morehouse and earned a masters degree and doctorate from Harvard University. As an epidemic intelligence officer, Timothy Cunningham has been deployed for public health emergencies, including superstorm Sandy, ebola and zika.

It’s unusual for him not to contact family, his father said.

"This is not normal. This is definitely out of the ordinary," Terrell Cunningham said.

Certified Grumple Bottoms Ron_NYC's Avatar
    Trump had him snuffed out.
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Ron was the best part, hands down.

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    Sad...I hope he is okay but it isn't sounding good for him.

This story is intriguing, mainly because of the connection to the CDC, but it also seems odd that he left his dog unattended. Idk, maybe it is a suicide, and he just left a lot of food & water available for his pooch, knowing that someone would be looking for him at his home within a few days after his disappearance.

That reminded me- didn?t Hitler kill his dog before he killed himself? What a prick.

***sorry about that digression; you may return to your regularly scheduled mds threads already in progress***

Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    Trump had him snuffed out.
    LOL
    Or maybe Putin did. Isn?t Vlad kind of known for doing stuff like that? It?s kind of his ?thing!?

Really sad. At first I thought someone did something to him because he left the dog but now I'm thinking he wanted to harm himself. Hope he's just taking a break somewhere.

Video of the father sending a message to Timothy at the link.

http://www.wbrc.com/story/37529772/p...g-cdc-employee

reporter: "... We asked the father over the weekend in the case that Timothy is listening this morning what he would say to him, and this is what he had to say."

Father: "Tim, we love you. There's no reason why you can't come back home. If there is a certain amount of care or attention that you need, come back and we can take care of that."

Reporter: "The father then says he and several family members had conversations with Timothy a week ago Sunday, and he said he seemed confused at that point, and there were bits of anger in his voice..."

I don't know what to really think about this one. More often than not this ends with suicide or murder. Hope that's not the case.

Just a little more information from Tim's dad.

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/02/24/u...e-missing.html

Commander Cunningham had ?a lot going on? personally and professionally, his father added, and his most recent conversation with his son had left him worried.

?The tone, and the numerous exchanges gave us reason to be concerned about Tim,? Terrell Cunningham said. ?And I don?t know if it?s an instinct you have because it?s your child, but it was not a normal conversation and I was not comfortable.?
    His Facebook but there's not much there:

https://www.facebook.com/tim.cunningham.3720

Quote Originally Posted by Jezebelle View Post
    This story is intriguing, mainly because of the connection to the CDC, but it also seems odd that he left his dog unattended. Idk, maybe it is a suicide, and he just left a lot of food & water available for his pooch, knowing that someone would be looking for him at his home within a few days after his disappearance.

That reminded me- didn?t Hitler kill his dog before he killed himself? What a prick.

***sorry about that digression; you may return to your regularly scheduled mds threads already in progress***
    Yes, Hitler did kill his dog, but Goebbels killed his young children with cyanide, so he wins the most horrible at the end contest.

Now back to your regularly scheduled program.

Quote Originally Posted by Meshuga View Post
    Yes, Hitler did kill his dog, but Goebbels killed his young children with cyanide, so he wins the most horrible at the end contest.

Now back to your regularly scheduled program.
    LOL you got me there! Damn- I forgot that Goebbels did that. Geez.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/evidence-fo...ry?id=53360150

No evidence of foul play in mysterious case of CDC employee missing for 2 weeks: Police

There's no evidence of foul play in the mysterious disappearance of a Centers for Disease Control and Prevention employee who hasn't been seen in two weeks, police say.

Cunningham's family and Crime Stoppers of Greater Atlanta are offering a $10,000 reward for information leading to an arrest and indictment, police said.

Police have received multiple tips and are looking into them to develop leads, Atlanta Police spokeswoman Lisa Bender said today.

The CDC in a statement called Cunningham "a highly respected member of our CDC family."

http://abcnews.go.com/US/missing-cdc...ry?id=53387146

Missing CDC employee didn't get the promotion he wanted before he vanished: Police

The mystery is deepening in the case of a Centers for Disease Control and Prevention employee who has been missing for over two weeks, as police reveal he didn't get the promotion he wanted before he vanished.

"This is an extremely unusual set of circumstances," Maj. Michael O'Connor of the Atlanta Police told reporters today.

Timothy Cunningham, 35, a commander in the Public Health Service who has been sent to respond to public health emergencies including the Ebola virus and the Zika virus, was told on Feb. 5 that he didn't get a promotion he was up for, O'Connor said.

Cunningham came into work on Feb. 6 and 7, but then on Feb. 8 and 9 he called in sick, O'Connor said.

http://www.newsweek.com/cdc-employee...missing-822440

An employee at the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) who has been missing for almost two weeks may have made a strange comment just before his disappearance. Timothy Cunningham’s next-door neighbor said he told her husband something odd that very day.

“He told my husband to tell his wife—me—to erase his cellphone number from my cellphone,” Viviana Tory told CBS News.

Quote Originally Posted by Olivia View Post
    http://www.newsweek.com/cdc-employee...missing-822440

An employee at the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) who has been missing for almost two weeks may have made a strange comment just before his disappearance. Timothy Cunningham’s next-door neighbor said he told her husband something odd that very day.

“He told my husband to tell his wife—me—to erase his cellphone number from my cellphone,” Viviana Tory told CBS News.
    Maybe he didn't want them calling him anymore

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

http://www.wsbtv.com/news/local/rewa...rker/711862427

Reward increases in search for missing CDC worker

The family of a missing CDC worker has increased the reward to find him.

Channel 2 Action News has learned the reward has been upped to $15,000.

A group made up police, friends and family spent the morning Saturday searching for any clues as to where Cunningham might be. Among the search were members of the Alpha Team K9 Search and Rescue Team, professional search team volunteers.

“I think that it was pretty consistent that he was definitely upset. He told several coworkers that he was and that he was expecting this promotion,” Atlanta Police Maj. Michael O'Connor said.

The day before, Cunningham had a conversation with his family that was quite concerning.

“We were aware of some concerns at work that he had shared with us and there were some personal issues too,” O’Connor said.

Investigators said they’ve made sure his government credit cards aren’t being used, looked at his browser history on his work computer and checked his access card for the CDC, which shows the last time he checked in.

“He has such a history of being responsible and dependable that, that’s what puts us at such disbelief at this state,” Cunningham’s father, Terrell Cunningham, said.

I hope they find him and he's okay.

I don't have a good feeling though.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

I don't know how reputable this source is, but damn!

Sorry if this has been covered.

CDC Doctor, Who Claimed Flu Shot Caused Outbreak, Missing Feared Dead
    http://urhealthguide.com/cdc-doctor-...g-feared-dead/

In January, Dr. Cunningham shared his opinion that this year’s flu shot was behind the deadly outbreak of the flu, while warning that if his name was attached to the widely-circulated quotes, he would lose his job – or suffer an even worse fate.
    Understanding the dangers involved in speaking out about vaccines in the current climate, we granted him anonymity in the article. However Dr. Cunningham told us we should go public should anything happen to him.

Quote Originally Posted by jlawrence View Post

So he said the flu shot caused the flu, and the CDC apparently killed him for it? Not buying it. Sounds like a conspiracy theory.

Quote Originally Posted by jlawrence View Post

So he said the flu shot caused the flu, and the CDC apparently killed him for it? Not buying it. Sounds like a conspiracy theory.
    It is a conspiracy, and it's been debunked. I was joking about conspiracy theories when I first posted this case, but it was seriously just a joke.

http://www.11alive.com/article/news/...r/85-526924985

VERIFY: Here's why the missing CDC scientist is not a flu vaccine whistle blower

QUESTION:

Is the CDC scientist who went missing in Atlanta a whistle blower who exposed that flu vaccines caused the flu epidemic?

ANSWER:

Nope, this one's a conspiracy theory.

SOURCES:

Mjr. Michael O'Connor- Atlanta Police Department

Update: Influenza Activity- CDC

"The Deadly Virus-The Influenza Epidemic of 1918"- National Archives and Records Administration

"FBI Insider: Clinton Emails Linked To Political Pedophile Sex Ring" -YourNewsWire.com

PROCESS:

A missing Atlanta man holds the secrets to the next Snowden-like expose.

That's what people online are saying about the CDC scientist missing for two weeks.

Timothy Cunningham left work early on February 12, after his boss explained the reason why Cunningham didn't get the promotion he's expected.

People disappear all the time but police have said this is a very unusual case not because what's missing but because what was found.

"This is extremely an unusual set of circumstances," Atlanta Police Department's Major Michael O'Connor said. "It is not common that in missing person cases for us to find someone's entire belongings--their debit cards, their credit cards, their cell phone."

Police also discovered Cunningham left his car keys, car and dog. Two windows were open on the second level of his home, but there were no signs that he had used them to leave.

The events led conspiracy theorists to spin fantastic rumors online.

Some claimed he knew the cure to cancer. Most believed he was holding back a CDC bombshell: that the flu vaccine caused the current epidemic.

Our researchers traced that claim back to an article on a site called YourNewsWire.com from January 2018. The article quoted an anonymous CDC doctor who said, “we have seen people dying across the country of the flu, and one thing nearly all of them have in common is they got the flu shot.”While the article doesn't name Cunningham, some are outing him as the Whistleblower, saying it was too convenient he went missing.

YourNewsWire.com made several false statements in their article including that the flu vaccine is only 10 percent effective (it's not--it's 36% effective according to health officials) and that 2018 has been the deadliest flu season (it hasn't--in 1918 the epidemic killed millions according to National Archives).

The article says not to trust 'Big Pharma' and the 'Mainstream Media.' It was hollow of credible sources and verified facts.

We checked with police and they say they are aware of these conspiracies. They say Cunningham wasn't authorized to see classified information.

"Dr. Cunningham worked in the chronic disease unit, which is not the infectious disease unit, he had no access to classified material," O'Connor said. "[The CDC doesn't] believe that his employment would be cause for something like that to occur because he simply doesn't have access to those types of things."

We can Verify, the missing CDC scientist was not about to blow the top off of some major CDC coverup.

Thanks for debunking that rumor, RBW. I can?t seem to rep you (or anyone) when I?m usibg my phone.
    As soon as I saw that that- ahem- NEWS SITE used the words ?Mainstream Media,? I figured that they?re reporting straight from Alex Jonesville.

https://www.ajc.com/news/crime--law/...NiIKbr85B7LwN/

CDC says missing researcher had been promoted, despite reports

A Centers for Disease Control and Prevention researcher who has now been missing for a month had recently gotten a promotion, the agency said Monday.

The CDC said initial reports that Timothy Cunningham had been passed over for a promotion shortly before his disappearance were incorrect. In a Feb. 27 press conference, Atlanta police said Cunningham was upset he hadn’t gotten a promotion he wanted.

In July, Cunningham received an early promotion to commander , the CDC said.

“If Tim reads this message, we hope you come home soon,” the CDC said in an emailed statement. “If anyone reading this has information about the whereabouts of Commander Cunningham, please come forward.”

That's weird that the CDC released that statement. He's missing, who cares if he got a promotion or not.

Thread Information