Thread: Kelly Steiniger's (39) remains were found two months after she went missing

Kelly Steiniger's (39) remains were found two months after she went missing

http://mydeathspace.com/article/2018...e_went_missing

A worried St. Charles County mother begged for her daughter?s safe return home on Thursday.
    The O?Fallon Police Department said Kelly Steiniger hasn?t been seen or her heard from since December 6.

Steiniger?s mother, Sandy Cosgrove, has been posting missing person fliers all around town, hoping those would help with finding her 39-year-old daughter, who also has an 11-year-old son.

?I?m just so sad,? said Cosgrove. ?I just want to know, dead or alive, I just want to know. It?s the not knowing.?

Cosgrove believes the last spot her daughter may have been seen in was at a QT gas station located on Highway K.

?I?m up at night, looking out the window for her, I?m looking at my phone for any message,? the crying mother said. ?I just want to hear that silly voice, ?Momma, I?m home.??

Cosgrove said she and her daughter are extremely close, so it was odd when she hadn?t heard from her all day.

?This is very unlike her,? she said. ?She would never not contact me or her son.?

Cosgrove said she doesn?t want to make any assumptions, but has a bad feeling.

?I feel in my heart that someone is holding her against her will,? she said.

Cosgrove said that she feels helpless and all she can do is plead with the community to help find her daughter.

?I love you, please come home,? the mother said.

The family has gone through a lot of hardship recently as they buried their 24-year-old son just two months ago. He died of a heroin overdose.

Police described Steinger as 5'3" tall, weighing 102 pounds, with several tattoos on both arms. She has a tattoo of a cat face on her left hand.

Anyone with information on her whereabouts is asked to contact Detective Scott Pierce at 636-379-5646 or spierce@ofallon.mo.us

The family has also set up an email for tips or information to be sent at Bringkellyhome@outlook.com.

http://fox2now.com/2017/12/14/mother...sing-daughter/
    Last edited by Olivia; 02-19-2018 at 02:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Olivia View Post
    Snipped from this article:
    They discovered human remains in an overgrown ravine in a thick underbrush by a creek, just east of a local hotel...
    "... And I will tell you, I was at the scene and it was very hard to locate her where she was at and it was very heavily wooded and very thick underbrush."

Investigators do not suspect foul play in Steiniger's death.
    It sounds like the body was hidden to me. But then again, I have not actually seen the area, it may have just been a horrible accident. Rip Kelly.

She used to be on the FBI site, I found this cached version

Details:
    On December 6, 2017, Kelly Steiniger was last seen walking behind a Cracker Barrel restaurant in O’Fallon, Missouri. She was reported missing by her family the next day. In the days leading up to her disappearance, Steiniger was admitted to two different hospitals, on two different occasions, on involuntary commitment affidavits. Steiniger is a known alcoholic and has been known to abuse pain pills and cocaine. She does not have a cellular phone, vehicle, or debit/credit cards. There has been no activity on her bank or social media accounts. There is no evidence to suggest foul play or that Steiniger was kidnapped or being held against her will.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Olivia View Post
    She used to be on the FBI site, I found this cached version

Details:
    On December 6, 2017, Kelly Steiniger was last seen walking behind a Cracker Barrel restaurant in O’Fallon, Missouri. She was reported missing by her family the next day. In the days leading up to her disappearance, Steiniger was admitted to two different hospitals, on two different occasions, on involuntary commitment affidavits. Steiniger is a known alcoholic and has been known to abuse pain pills and cocaine. She does not have a cellular phone, vehicle, or debit/credit cards. There has been no activity on her bank or social media accounts. There is no evidence to suggest foul play or that Steiniger was kidnapped or being held against her will.
    This makes me think that she crawled in to some bushes or underbrush to sleep after a Bender. That's sad.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Thread Information