Thread: Timothy Smith (28) killed Chelsie Cline (25), Bill Porterfield (27), Cortney Snyder (23) and Seth Cline (21) when he opened fire at a car wash following an altercation

Timothy Smith (28) killed Chelsie Cline (25), Bill Porterfield (27), Cortney Snyder (23) and Seth Cline (21) when he opened fire at a car wash following an altercation

http://mydeathspace.com/article/2018...an_altercation

Wow, this one is messy. It seems like Bill and Chelsie were having an affair and were killed together. Bill's FB says single but his WIFE is denying it all.

Jenna Porterfield, who is expected to give birth in August, said rumors initially came out her husband may have been having an affair with Chelsie Cline, which she said were false.

?I confirmed that was false,? Jenna Porterfield told ABC News. ?My husband only talked about me and making our family work. He was perfect.?

She heard about her own husband?s death through Facebook on Sunday morning, ABC News reported, and rushed to the area to see for herself.

?Now, I'm planning my husband's funeral,? she told the network.

Why were so many people at a car wash at 3 am?

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    lol I thought that too.

I thought it was weird, too. And the dude knew they were going to be there (guess he could have followed him) but almost seems like they or someone in the group told him to meet them there, maybe to fight? Who knows.

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

I'm guessing Chelsie and Seth are related?

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

I'm guessing Chelsie and Seth are related?
    Half-siblings I think I read.

ETA - Seth Cline, 21, was Chelsie Cline’s half-brother. Family members said the two were very close.

http://www.wpxi.com/news/top-stories...wash/691064288

Her husband was perfect and doing what one does on a Sunday morning, and that is... hanging out at a car wash at 3am with a bunch of other randos?

Shorter wait times?
    "A vagabond dreamer, a rhymer and singer of songs
    Singing to no one and nowhere to really belong." - Waylon Jennings

I can't believe you guys don't hang out at the car wash all hours of the night!

It's one thing to show love about a husband passing away....and another to go completely overboard. It was impossible for me to read all her posts, she made so many after he died about how perfect and great he was and how much they loved each other. Came across to me as for show.

yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    It's one thing to show love about a husband passing away....and another to go completely overboard. It was impossible for me to read all her posts, she made so many after he died about how perfect and great he was and how much they loved each other. Came across to me as for show.
    She is obviously over compensating. I actually feel bad for her, she's probably embarrassed about his behavior.

She is obviously over compensating. I actually feel bad for her, she's probably embarrassed about his behavior.
    Oh no doubt, I would be, too.

Anyone find fb for them? I looked but don't know what she looks like plus I'm not good at that at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Lily Rivers View Post
    Anyone find fb for them? I looked but don't know what she looks like plus I'm not good at that at all.
    They are all linked on the article. Clink the link in the original post.

Last edited by MBPearls; 02-09-2018 at 09:00 PM.

Where they don't have maps.......such as..
    So Tim was obsessed with his ex, Chelsie who was having an affair with Bill who was married to Jenna? Am I tracking?
    Quote Originally Posted by blighted star
    I was about to be annoyed that this thread was still active, but I see now it's morphed into offers of sex for chilli confectionary, so carry on guys :)

And Jenna was apparently still hooking up with her ex, 2 months after she got married. This is some Jerry Springer level kind of white trash.

small town hangout spot? Or drug spot?

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    William Scott Porterfield, 27, of Connellsville passed away Sunday, January 28, 2018. He was born April 5, 1990 in Mount Pleasant, a son of Scott and Rhonda (Randall) Porterfield of Melcroft. He was a Foreman for Jaflo Tree Service, Allentown. Bill loved his job, climbing trees, and also enjoyed hunting. Bill looked forward to riding his motorcycle for his “wind therapy”. He was very loving, passionate, kind hearted, and loved everyone he knew. Bill’s smile was known to light up every room he entered. Bill loved his children, and was completely over-joyed about having a new baby. In addition to his parents, Bill is survived by his wife; Jenna (Povlik) Porterfield, (with whom Bill was expecting another child), sons; Levi Hunter Porterfield, Alekai Xavier Porterfield, and Eden Zane Savage, daughters; McKenzi Belle Porterfield, and Peyton Noel Miller, grandparents; Roger and Patricia Porterfield, and Ron and Pam Randall, a brother; Randy Porterfield, of Melcroft and girlfriend Haley, uncles; Jason Randall, Rob Randall, and Dave Chearney, aunts; Sherry Chearney and husband Dave, and Krista Gambala and husband Steven. Bill was predeceased by his great-grandparents, and uncle Douglas Randall. Friends will be received in the VITO C. MARTUCCI FUNERAL HOME 123 S. 1st St. West Side, Connellsville (724) 628-9033 on Fri. from 3-6PM the hour of service in the funeral home with Pastor Ron Dougan officiating.
    http://www.martuccifuneralhome.com/o...37B4810721E77B

Thread Information