Thread: Drew Atchison (24) killed Harley Million (24), Samara Kitts (23) and Willa Million (1) and he buried their bodies under a trash heap

Drew Atchison (24) killed Harley Million (24), Samara Kitts (23) and Willa Million (1) and he buried their bodies under a trash heap

FB post -

Tanya Kitts Larsen is with Christa Kitts and Samara Kitts.
    10 hrs ? Wisconsin Rapids, WI, United States ?
    This is my family, and they have been missing from their home in Ellsinore, Missouri since Thursday, no one can get ahold of them and they have pets at their house that have not been tended to since Thursday.. I know this is a long shot, but if anyone has seen Samara, Harley, and Willa please contact me, our family is worried sick. Feel free to share, so we can get our family home to us. Thank you❤

http://mydeathspace.com/article/2018...r_a_trash_heap
    Last edited by Olivia; 02-05-2018 at 03:27 PM.

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    Found this:
    Well guys Samara Kitts and Harley and Willa are in a better place please pray for their family they are sure gonna need it RIP Angels fly with those beautiful wings God Gave you ❤️ Gonna have a heavy heart today ..

They were found murdered ~ I cannot get the story opened on my end, but it is from the Wayne County Journal Banner website.

http://m.kfvs12.com/story/37370612/s...n-southeast-mo

WAYNE COUNTY, MO (KFVS) - Authorities are investigating a triple homicide in Wayne and Butler Counties, Missouri on Monday, January 29.

According to the Wayne County Sheriff's Office, the homicide victims are 23-year-old Samara Fontaine Kitts, 24-year-old Harley Michael Million and 17-month-old Willa Fontaine Million.

One suspect is in custody and charges are pending.

According to Butler County Sheriff Mark Dobbs, the bodies of the victims were dropped off on private property in Butler County.

Officers found the bodies of all three victims on private property near Highway JJ and County Road 417.

Wayne County Sheriff Dean Finch said Kitts and Million were stabbed to death in their Wayne County home and the child was shot and killed in Butler County where the bodies were found.

Certified Grumple Bottoms Ron_NYC's Avatar
    17 month old??? What the fuck?? Did they need to get rid of a witness?? Holy fuck!
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Ron was the best part, hands down.

http://www.kfvs12.com/story/37370612...ampaign=buffer

Authorities are investigating a triple homicide in Wayne and Butler Counties, Missouri on Monday, January 29.

Drew D. Atchison, 24, of Williamsville, was charged with three counts felony murder in the first degree, three counts of felony armed criminal action, felony child kidnapping and felony tampering in the first degree.

Charges were filed through the Wayne County for the homicide of Harley Million and Samara Kitts and through Butler County for the homicide of Willa Million.

Wayne County Sheriff Dean Finch said this case is being referred to the Attorney General's Office due to the nature of the charges and additional resources provided by that office.

According to the Wayne County Sheriff's Office, the homicide victims are 23-year-old Samara Fontaine Kitts, 24-year-old Harley Michael Million and 17-month-old Willa Fontaine Million.

Court documents state that on January 26, Wayne County Sheriff's deputies responded to a home on Cemetery Road in Williamsville. At the home, deputies found a 2004 Chevrolet Silverado belonging to Harley M. Million with what appeared to be blood in the bed of it.

On Jan. 28, the sheriff's office received a report of three missing people from the home, Harley Million, Samara Kitts and Willa Million. According to the reporting party, the three had not been heard from in several days. According to court documents, when deputies arrived at the home, they saw evidence at the rear of the home that indicated a possible homicide.

According to court documents, authorities interviewed Drew Atchison and during that time, deputies say he admitted to being at the Million home on Thursday, Jan. 25.

According to deputies, the confessed to killing Million and Kitts while at the home with a knife. He then allegedly put their bodies in the back of Million's truck and went back inside and placed the child in a room with dogs and shut her inside so she could not get out. He then left the home and drove to his home.

Court documents state that the following morning, Atchison went back to the Million home. While there, he allegedly destroyed evidence of the homicide.

Deputies say he put the child inside Million's truck where her parents lay dead in the bed. He allegedly drove all three of them to a location off of Highway JJ. When he arrived, he allegedly threw the knife in the woods and took the bodies of Harley Million and Samara Kitts and hid them under blankets and trash.

According to court documents, Atchison took the baby out of the truck and shot her.

Atchison then allegedly buried the child under the blankets and trash with her parents.

Deputies say Atchison drove there and threw the vehicle registration into the river. They say he drove the truck to the house behind his house and parked it under the carport. He then allegedly tried to hide the vehicle by placing tarps over the front and rear of the truck.

Officers found the bodies of all three victims on private property near Highway JJ and County Road 417 in Butler County.

Autopsies have been scheduled for 9 a.m. on Tuesday, Jan. 30 in Farmington, Mo.

A family member issued the following statement about Harley and Samara on Monday:

"They were a loving family and amazing parents to Willa. They weren't married, but they had been together for the last eight years, since high school. They both have large families who love them very much and a large circle of life-long friends."

The Wayne County Sheriff's Office, Butler County Sheriff's Office, Missouri State Highway Patrol, DDCC and Highway Patrolman are investigating.

The discovery came after an endangered person advisory went out for the missing couple and their child.

Murderer's FB - https://www.facebook.com/drew.atchis...4%3A1517269773

A crazy Trump voter. SMH

Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    17 month old??? What the fuck?? Did they need to get rid of a witness?? Holy fuck!
    Judging from the area (somewhat local to me) I?m gonna guess meth was involved

Meth can make you shoot babies?!?

Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    THIS^^^
    So after killing the young couple, the *alleged* murderer put the baby girl- still alive- in a room at her own house, along with her family?s dogs; he put her dead parents in the back of their truck; he went home; he came back the next day, picked up the baby girl, drove to a remote location, and hid her dead parents? bodies; THEN SHOT THE CHILD and put her body with her parents?
    First of all, that?s a triple murder by a scatterbrained person. I mean, the dude is all over the place. Yes, meth could explain that.
    Also, WHY kill the child? What Ron said. Did he think she could ID him to the cops? Then why did he bother leaving her alive in the house overnight? Why wait so long to kill her? Did he have second thoughts about murdering an innocent child? Did he have to psych himself up in order to do it? What a motherfucker. I hope she haunts him forever.

But were the dogs ok?
    Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    "Say, you know who could handle this penis? MY MOTHER."

Just based off what I read it almost seemed like he killed the child because he didn't know what to do with her. Ugh.

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    Just based off what I read it almost seemed like he killed the child because he didn't know what to do with her. Ugh.
    Yeah I?m wondering if he thought the dogs would kill her & take care of the dirty work, came back & saw she was still alive and so he killed her

I just can't with the details associated with what he did to that poor little baby girl.

Quote Originally Posted by of_corpse_not View Post
    Yeah I?m wondering if he thought the dogs would kill her & take care of the dirty work, came back & saw she was still alive and so he killed her
    That's what I thought, just didn't wanna say it.

Post 102,800? I tAlK tOo fUcKiNg MuCh.

Illinois but the Southern part, which kind of sucks
    Quote Originally Posted by of_corpse_not View Post
    That's exactly what I thought. He's a piece of shit.

Quote Originally Posted by Queena View Post
    That's exactly what I thought. He's a piece of shit.
    That?s what I thought too...I saw that they had 2 pit bulls, so maybe he thought they would kill the child if he left her there with them...I wish they would?ve killed his ass..so very sad..poor baby

Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    But were the dogs ok?
    LOL
    But now I?m kind of curious, because we hear about some pets being killed & some not being killed, for various reasons. And this family had pit bulls, which some people think are *always* super dangerous. But I didn?t even think about him expecting... hoping (?) that the dogs would MAUL the girl to death! My God.

Rumors are he held the child while he shot her & missed the first time or two before hitting her. Idk if it?s true just local people rumors

The mother thinks he killed them bc they wouldn't let him move in w them. Seems like there would be more to it than that. If not it's pretty obvious why they said no.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/heavy.c...-missouri/amp/

Quote Originally Posted by Lily Rivers View Post
    The mother thinks he killed them bc they wouldn't let him move in w them. Seems like there would be more to it than that. If not it's pretty obvious why they said no.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/heavy.c...-missouri/amp/
    That poor mother lost both of her daughters, and her only grand daughter. I feel terrible for her.

ETA: whoever said the dogs were pits nailed it.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Sometimes I wish mobs of people would punish human garbage like this prick nowadays.

Thread Information