Hi,
Not sure where this post belongs, so I used my best guess.
I don?t remember the details of a thread I read here at MDS about a double murder, and I didn?t bookmark it, but it?s been on my mind a lot. I?d like to know if anyone was ever arrested/charged? And I?d like to know WHYYY?!
It had to do with an elderly couple who lived in a very nice gated community. The only outside access to their property was a river or lake that emptied into a larger body of water, so there was speculation that the killer or killers gained access via the waterway. I?m pretty sure that one of the bodies was found hung up on something in the water; I don?t know if the other body was ever found or if it was somewhere on the property (but not in the water). I remember thinking that if their bodies were in the water & made it as far as the larger body of water, the authorities would never be able to find them.
If this sounds familiar to anyone, maybe you can post a link or further information?
Sometimes there are deaths that just stick with you more than others, for whatever reasons, you know?