Thread: Jholie Moussa (16) was found dead in a park

Jholie Moussa (16) was found dead in a park

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry...b0dc592a0f2139

Jholie Moussa, was last seen leaving their Alexandria home on the afternoon of Jan. 12. Prior to leaving, Jholie had reportedly been Snapchatting with an unknown individual. She told her twin sister, Zhane, that she was stepping out and would be right back.

Jholie failed to return home, and no one knows what happened to her after she left.
    Later that night, at about 8 p.m., Zhane received an unusual text message from her sister saying she was heading to a party in Norfolk, Stewart said. Norfolk is approximately 190 miles from Alexandria. While the teen?s mother said the message was sent from Jholie?s phone, it?s unclear whether it was Jholie or someone else who sent it.

When Jholie failed to return home, her mother filed a missing person report with the Fairfax County Police Department. Contacted by HuffPost on Wednesday, officer Kent Bailey said Jholie has been entered into the National Crime Information Center database as a runaway juvenile.

Stewart does not agree with that designation.

?Just because she voluntarily left her home does not mean she voluntarily left her block,? Stewart said. ?Labeling her a runaway takes away a sense of urgency. Basically, we were told to do our own thing, look for her, and if we see anything to let them know.?
    Stewart said the family has received little information from police. However, the department did notify the family that they?ve enlisted the help of the FBI.

Anyone with information on the whereabouts of Jholie Moussa is asked to call the Fairfax County Police Department at 703-691-2131 or the FBI at 202-278-2000 .
    FB for her search: https://www.facebook.com/groups/FindJholie/

Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    He left an apology note? Ok he's crazy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Words Words View Post
    that's what makes him crazy? I thought it was the chips.

http://mydeathspace.com/article/2018...dead_in_a_park

Her Facebook. Lovely family photos. She is a beautiful young woman. My prayers go out to her family. May she be reunited with them - safely - soon.
    Last edited by Olivia; 01-29-2018 at 01:07 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by marshmallow View Post
    did you make her into a wallet Bill? cuz if you did I'm off team Bill.

And things are getting crazy on her Facebook today...

in watching your family being interview by the female from Everipedia it was stated that your daughter has a video of Jholie leaving the house, in viewing the footage of that video it does not appear to be taken from a camera phone, also there is no footage of her in the house as she was leaving the house which I think is somewhat strange and the only part of her that can be seen is the back of a coat, this don't set right, don't sound right, don't look right, don't feel right and that's because it aint right, the whole entire interview was narrated and scripted and the female that did the interview is from everipedia and she seem to known to much without knowing anything at all, she carried the whole interview even explaining how the stepdad injured his face, correcting statements and guiding the narrative when mistakes are made in the statements by the daughter, the mother and the stepdad and the only one who doesn't give a statement on camera is the stepdad's brother, I will be sure to watch out for doors, you never know when one will appear and just hit you in the face, bottom line all four know more than they are telling, I'm going to say this before ending this comment, any parents or sibling who stoop as low to hurt their own child and sister and try to play to the media as if something has happen to them and they have no knowledge of it is full of more than bullshit: here is something else that they didn't think about when giving their statements about this six foot person using the phone of this made up 12 or 13 year old boy on the basketball court, they forgot that the temperature was 33 and rainy on the 12th of January so who is outside playing basketball in this weather? I would think that you would be inside a gym don't you think? just putting that thought out there if it helps with getting the lie that's being told right I do what I can, also the stepdad never said exactly were he was out of town, don't set right, don't sound right, don't look right and don't feel right because non of it is right, everyone of them know this to be true and they are not telling the truth and they know it even the lady from everipedia that's doing the interview knows it. I have saved the original interview video that they posted on January as matter of fact I've saved everything that they have posted.
    People say the dad has a huge scratch on this face.

Lots of conspiracy theories beginning.

Quote Originally Posted by marshmallow View Post
    did you make her into a wallet Bill? cuz if you did I'm off team Bill.

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    The comments on her page are definitely crazy.

https://wtop.com/fairfax-county/2018...-park/slide/1/

Police believe body found in Fairfax Co. park is missing teen

Fairfax County police have tentatively identified the body found in a park Friday morning as a 16-year-old who had been missing for two weeks.
    Jholie Moussa was last seen on Friday, Jan. 12, in the 4200 block of Sonia Court. (Courtesy Fairfax County Police)

Around 11 a.m. Friday, Fairfax County police officers discovered a body almost entirely covered by leaves and brush in a wooded area in Woodlawn Park, located in the 4800 block of Manor Drive in the Alexandria section of the county.
    The park is located less than a mile away from Moussa’s house where she had last been seen. The FBI joined police in her search last week after she had been reported as a “missing runaway juvenile.”

“We learned that she left on her own and there was no apparent sign of anything being wrong … she had left her home on her own,” said Fairfax County Police Department spokeswoman Julie Parker.

Police said they identified Moussa’s body based on her appearance and tattoos, and are waiting on the Office of the Chief Medical Examiner to positively identify the body forensically. The medical examiner will determine the cause and manner of death, which could come as early as Saturday.

Friday marked the second time police had searched the park for Moussa. The first time was a few days after Moussa was reported missing, Parker said.

https://www.nbcnews.com/dateline/hom...moussa-n842506

Homicide investigation begins as remains of missing 16-year-old Jholie Moussa are found near her home

According to a press release by the Fairfax County Police Department, authorities found the body around 11:00 a.m. on Friday January 26, 2018. Jholie?s family was notified that day. The case is now being treated as a homicide investigation.

?The body was almost entirely covered by leaves and brush,? the release said. Authorities were immediately able to tentatively identify the remains as Jholie based on her appearance, including a tattoo.
    Authorities are still waiting on the Office of the Chief Medical Examiner to identify the cause and manner of death.

Jholie had been missing since the afternoon of Friday, January 12, 2018 when she told her twin sister Zhane she was going out and ?would be right back.? Later that night, Jholie texted Zhane and said she was going to a party three hours away in Norfolk.
    Jholie?s mom Syreeta Steward told Dateline shortly after her daughter vanished that Jholie didn?t have a car and had left the house on foot.

?This is my nightmare,? Syreeta told Dateline. ?She was not the type of child that ever broke curfew. She was not the type of child that ever talked back.?

Syreeta said Jholie was the type of child to take school seriously.

?She didn?t want to join [many clubs] because she wanted to make sure she could focus on her studies,? Syreeta told Dateline about her daughter. ?She loved writing stories. And she said she loved to put her life experiences in her stories. She loved to sing as well, and write songs. That?s pretty much what she did most of the time.?

According to the Bring Jholie Home Facebook group, a memorial service for Jholie is being held Thursday February 1 at a church in Springfield, Virginia.

Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    https://www.nbcnews.com/dateline/hom...moussa-n842506

Homicide investigation begins as remains of missing 16-year-old Jholie Moussa are found near her home
    17 year old person of interest arrested

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nbcwashington.com/news/local/Fairfax-County-Police-Arrests-Jholie-Moussa-death-471819343.html%3famp=y

There was a very tense press conference between police and reporters.
    https://www.cbsnews.com/news/jholie-...investigation/

They've already started photoshopping the poor girl with her angel wings.

If I die, can somebody please promise to photoshop me with angel wings and PLEASE write "RIP ANGLE"

Illinois but the Southern part, which kind of sucks
    Quote Originally Posted by bermstalker View Post

If I die, can somebody please promise to photoshop me with angel wings and PLEASE write "RIP ANGLE"
    I will. Please do the same for me. Also lie and say how sweet, non judgemental, and calm I was. Lol
    I never shed a tear when confederates are mauled. Personal policy.
    animosity

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    Quote Originally Posted by bermstalker View Post

RIP Angle - you really lit up a room.

7pXY-18B-1.jpg

Could 1 of u erase my search history too? Lol

Sorry 4 ur lost. Fly high. #freeboosie

Illinois but the Southern part, which kind of sucks
    Quote Originally Posted by Sylviekitty View Post
    Sorry 4 ur lost. Fly high. #freeboosie
    You're late #FreeMeekMill
    I never shed a tear when confederates are mauled. Personal policy.
    animosity

http://www.wusa9.com/news/local/virg...jail/515755472

Judge orders person of interest in Va. teen's murder to be released from jail

The teenager who Fairfax County police identified as a person of interest in the Jholie Moussa murder case, could be out of jail by Thursday.

The 17-year-old is Jholie Moussa’s ex-boyfriend. He has not been charged in her murder.

WUSA9 is not identifying him because he’s a juvenile and also because he has not been charged in her death.
    On January 18, the ex-boyfriend was arrested on a prior assault charge involving Moussa and last week, police named him as a person-of-interest.

Wednesday's hearing had nothing do with Moussa’s death. The 17-year-old ex-boyfriend was charged last year with choking Moussa and he was supposed to be tried on that charge on Wednesday.

https://wtop.com/fairfax-county/2018...irfax-co-girl/

Assault trial moves forward for person of interest in murder of Fairfax Co. girl

The 17-year-old ex-boyfriend of Jholie Moussa, whose body was found in a Fairfax County, Virginia, park two weeks after she disappeared, will go on trial for a separate, earlier assault on the 16-year-old girl.
    Soon after Moussa’s death, Fairfax County police first learned of an earlier, unreported assault on the girl, allegedly by her ex-boyfriend.

On Jan. 30 the boy was arrested on the charge of felony assault. Fairfax County authorities are not publicly naming the juvenile.

He remains a person of interest in Moussa’s murder.
    The teenager is free before trial, outfitted with a GPS monitoring device.

I missed this one. It kind of sounds like a replay of Kara Kopetsky's last days

https://www.washingtonpost.com/local...=.c58f7784f37d

The family of slain Fairfax County teen Jholie Moussa said Friday she had a restraining order against the ex-boyfriend charged in her killing and they consider the slaying to have been the result of an abusive relationship.

The family’s first comments on a potential motive for the January killing came before Fairfax County prosecutors outlined a pattern of violence they said the 18-year-old perpetrated against Jholie, 16.

Prosecutors, speaking during the man’s first appearance in juvenile court on the murder charge, said he had assaulted Jholie after “lying in wait” on one occasion and choked her to the point of unconsciousness on another in the past year. They called it “a pattern of escalating behavior.”

Also on Friday, Fairfax County police held a news conference on the case, saying dive teams were searching an Alexandria-area pond for evidence in the case.

“It was, ‘If I can’t have you, no one can,’ ” Veronica Eyenga, Jholie’s aunt, said of the January killing. “So many of our girls are finding themselves in these domestic violence situations.”

Fairfax County police declined to comment on a motive and prosecutors did not offer one in court. A juvenile court judge set an Oct. 10 trial date for the man and ordered him held without bond at the adult detention center.
    https://www.localdvm.com/news/virgin...nce/1410213537

Ebrahim was charged with Moussa’s murder, after he was released from custody. He was in custody serving time on a separate felonious assault [strangulation] against Moussa.

Friday afternoon, he made his first appearance in juvenile court related to Moussa’s death.

Prosecutors outlined how Ebrahim had attacked Jholie previously. On the first occasion “lying in wait.” Prompting her to get a protective order. The second time, violating the protective order, cutting off a tracking anklet, and strangling her to the point of unconsciousness.

Jholie left her home on January 12. She told her sister she would be “right back,” then told her she was going to a party in Norfolk. She was never heard from again.

On January 13, her family reported her missing. On January 15, police made it public that she was believed to be a “runaway.”

Police said on January 16, the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children upgraded Moussa’s status to endangered. The FBI and National Center for Missing and Exploited Children had joined the search that day. Police put out a release on the matter on January 17.

On January 18, Ebrahim was arrested for strangling Jholie, in an attack police said was not related to her death.

On January 25, her was found body less than a mile from her home at Woodlawn Park. Police had previously searched the park. Police said her body was found under “some grass and debris.”

Friday, for the first time, Major Rich Perez said Moussa’s body was found in a “shallow grave.”

A Virginia Medical Examiner said Moussa died from asphyxia by smothering and blunt force trauma.

Moussa’s family has publicly questioned why she was labeled a runaway. They have started an organization, “Not a Runaway.” They intend to create some sort of alert system for children who go missing, without immediate proof of abduction. Currently, Amber Alerts are only triggered if there is reasonable belief an abduction has occurred.

“From the moment that we got this call we did not stop to find Jholie.” insisted Fairfax County Police Chief Col. Edwin Roessler, at a press conference Friday.

“Every technology and resource available to the department was deployed. And technicians, crime scene detectives, laboratory scientists victim services advocates have worked arduously in the pursuit of justice.” said Major Rich Perez, Commander of the Major Crimes Bureau. “In fact, as we speak officers from the dive team and the crime scene detectives are conducting yet another search for possible evidence.”

Thread Information