Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Kathleen West (42) was found dead outside her home

Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    Touche.
    Nah I don't think it was money. I don't see someone camming who is independently wealthy.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Their poor daughter. :(

Certified Grumple Bottoms Ron_NYC's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    Nah I don't think it was money. I don't see someone camming who is independently wealthy.
    Huh? We mean his money.
    Ron was the best part, hands down.

Angie is too cute.
    Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    "Say, you know who could handle this penis? MY MOTHER."

Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    Angie is too cute.
    Then again, I do feel like she probably made more than him so... he's a slob rent a cop.
    Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    "Say, you know who could handle this penis? MY MOTHER."

Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    Maybe it's because he didn't mind "sharing" her.
    That's definitely not enough.

Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    Then again, I do feel like she probably made more than him so... he's a slob rent a cop.
    This is going to puzzle me forever.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Right. Okay. So he was home asleep while the murder happened and the attorney is going to victim blame.

Classy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

I thought for sure he would say he was so drunk he didn't remember what happened.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

The attorney said he was sleeping when the body was found. So he killed her and took a nap? Murdering is exhausting.

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Wow, well that kinda changes things...sounds like it is very possible that she stripped off her clothes and took a hellacious fall....I?ve witnessed an alcoholic woman fall out of her stool onto concrete, so hard that she broke her arm.... the bone was sticking out of her wrist, and this chick was so out of it, that she went to the dance floor & started dancing, bleeding everywhere like nothing happened

Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    I still don't understand how he pulled off a woman like that in the first place.

Quote Originally Posted by Jp1129 View Post
    Wow, well that kinda changes things...sounds like it is very possible that she stripped off her clothes and took a hellacious fall....I?ve witnessed an alcoholic woman fall out of her stool onto concrete, so hard that she broke her arm.... the bone was sticking out of her wrist, and this chick was so out of it, that she went to the dance floor & started dancing, bleeding everywhere like nothing happened
    Except the coroner ruled that the Absinthe bottle is what killed her and his prints were the only ones on it. They can tell the difference between a fall and being hit with a bottle.

Her Mom is a complete douche.

Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    Except the coroner ruled that the Absinthe bottle is what killed her and his prints were the only ones on it. They can tell the difference between a fall and being hit with a bottle.

Her Mom is a complete douche.
    I didn?t know they had determined for certain that the absinthe bottle is what killed her...I do still think he murdered her, but I do feel had it come out sooner, that she was a binge drinker who acted erratically, that may have swayed me the other way

I didn?t know they had determined for certain that the absinthe bottle is what killed her...I do still think he murdered her, but I do feel had it come out sooner, that she was a binge drinker who acted erratically, that may have swayed me the other way
    Yeah, he did it and the family is in denial. I take back that his prints were the only ones on the bottle. That hasn't been confirmed. It HAS been confirmed that his prints were on the bottle and so was her blood though and the prosecutors are claiming that they have a solid case so I'm sure there's more that points to him than we're aware of publicly.

I don't doubt that she was a binge drinker or had some kind of issues, but that doesn't mean that he didn't do it. He was acting like a super douche online after she died.

Yeah, he did it and the family is in denial. I take back that his prints were the only ones on the bottle. That hasn't been confirmed. It HAS been confirmed that his prints were on the bottle and so was her blood though and the prosecutors are claiming that they have a solid case so I'm sure there's more that points to him than we're aware of publicly.

I don't doubt that she was a binge drinker or had some kind of issues, but that doesn't mean that he didn't do it. He was acting like a super douche online after she died.
    Yeah I agree with you that despite her issues, he killed her...what did he do or say online? I saw that he made everything private shortly after

Yeah I agree with you that despite her issues, he killed her...what did he do or say online? I saw that he made everything private shortly after
    He started posting about a group that was covering her murder and all over the post family and friends were giving their condolences and support and he didn't acknowledge any of them at all. Just kept ranting about the group and what the members were talking about. Never once did he post about how much he loved her or missed her or thank anyone that was trying to support him. Just kept stalking people who were in the group and ranting about them. Even his friends and family mentioned that he was not acting normal.

Then he would post cover photos obviously directed at the group and it's members and blaming the media. Nothing about finding who was responsible. Nothing about her or any tribute to her. It was all about HIM and how he felt victimized. Very self centered and odd. Definitely acted obsessed with people who were questioning his involvement.

Wow, thanks...I hadn?t heard that at all...he definitely seems like a strange bird

Did anybody see her sexy photos?

Illinois but the Southern part, which kind of sucks
    I'm glad that this has finally gone to trial. He should have called the police if he wanted to appear innocent. Or has his innocence been proven?

Mom of cam-girl wife testifies on behalf of accused killer husband

https://nypost.com/2020/11/20/mother...cused-husband/

The mother of an Alabama cam-girl allegedly bludgeoned to death with an absinthe bottle by her husband testified in defense of the accused killer Friday, saying her daughter was a heavy drinker who had problems stopping herself once she started indulging.

William Jeffrey West, 47, has pleaded not guilty in the January 2018 death of Kathleen Dawn West, a 42-year-old stay-at-home mom who lived a double life as “Kitty Kat West” on an adult subscription-only website.

Police said Kathleen West, whose body was found naked except for a sports bra, died of blunt force trauma from being hit in the head with a bottle of Lucid absinthe by her husband on Jan. 12, 2018, an arrest warrant shows.

But William West’s attorney insists the heavily intoxicated mother died from striking her head during an accidental fall. Her mother, Nancy Martin, took the stand on the fourth day of her son-in-law’s murder trial Friday and told jurors her daughter was a problem drinker, AL.com reported.

“She could not drink just one drink,” Martin said during questioning by defense attorney John Robbins.

Martin testified her daughter would “be up drinking” long after anyone else who joined her while imbibing — and frequently ran around or even danced outside once she was inebriated.

Martin said her daughter would typically go outside while drunk without wearing shoes or fully clothed, behaviors she witnessed in Florida and in Calera, Alabama, where she lived with her husband.

West’s mother said she last saw her daughter alive two days before she was found dead. Martin and her husband, John, took her to a follow-up doctor’s visit after getting a breast job six weeks earlier, she testified.

Martin — the lone witness for the defense — said she next saw West at a funeral home, where her husband broke down while picking out a casket, AL.com reported.

“I know it hurt me,” Martin said during her 30-minute testimony. “But I can’t imagine how he felt.”

Earlier Friday, a state medical examiner testified that the 2-inch wound to West’s skull did not appear to have been caused by a fall. The force of the blow pushed the woman’s brain into its stem, pathologist Stephen Boudreau testified, according to the report.

“It was a considerable amount of force to cause an injury like that,” Boudreau told jurors. “Scalp wounds bleed like mad … [the brain is] a very vascular structure.”

Boudreau, who said West died from blunt force trauma, testified it wasn’t likely she was fatally wounded from falling, particularly since she was just 5 feet 2 inches tall.

Asked directly about the object he believed killed West, Boudreau replied: “Whatever it was had an edge but it wasn’t sharp.”

William West told police during questioning that he went to bed after the pair both had about six drinks. Kat West then put on lingerie to take photos while he went to bed, he told police.

William West awoke the next morning as police descended upon the couple’s home. A 19-year-old neighbor found her body while on her way to work, AL.com previously reported.

A cellphone was spotted near West’s body with the green absinthe bottle on top of it, which appeared staged, according to witnesses.

Boudreau also testified Friday that her blood alcohol content level was 0.23, nearly three times the legal limit — and would have been significantly higher the night before.

West, meanwhile, had been expected to testify in the trial, but decided against it after consulting with his family. Prosecutors rested their case following Boudreau’s testimony, AL.com reported Friday.

I've never seen a fall look like blunt force trauma. I would haunt the shit out of my Mama if I were her.

I'm glad he was found guilty, but it's a shame they couldn't get murder to stick. His behavior after her death was gross.

Her boobs look hard as rocks.
    I don't have a thousand dollars hanging around to buy a fart in a jar lol.

I wonder how long he w get.

Thread Information