Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Kathleen West (42) was found dead outside her home

So the husband wasn't out of town when she was killed?

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

The fact she was naked except for a sports bra makes me think this wasn't just a hit and run. Unless she ran out in the street almost naked and happened to get hit.

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    The fact she was naked except for a sports bra makes me think this wasn't just a hit and run. Unless she ran out in the street almost naked and happened to get hit.
    Yeah I agree and I change my original theory that it was a hit and run.

Here what I don't get, why didn't the killer try to hide the body? Why leave it out in the open? Unless they were trying to humiliate her.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    Yeah I agree and I change my original theory that it was a hit and run.

Here what I don't get, why didn't the killer try to hide the body? Why leave it out in the open? Unless they were trying to humiliate her.
    I?m thinking she was attacked inside the house and made a run for it before collapsing outside

It could have been a fan. She used her real name that would make it super easy for anyone to find her. When I cammed guys would always try and get my real name and a few were saying they're going to find my fb.

Too bad the husband deleted all his social media. I was thinking that she might be dumped there from a car, maybe by a client or boyfriend. The only weird thing is the bottle close to her body. I also read somewhere that she used to be a stripper and her husband was ok with it. I agree he doesn't look happy though

Quote Originally Posted by More Cowbelle View Post
    Couldn't it be just a simple ol hit-and-run?
    LE said homicide.

You can google image search her username
    meowmeowkittenchow75

Here's the fb following the case. Tons of SS
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/1980116742237052/

One other thing. They mention a green bottle on top of the cell phone

The witness said West was wearing only a sports bra, and that she was bleeding from the head. A cell phone was nearby and a green liquor bottle was on top of it, as if it had been placed there, he said. West's husband was briefly on the scene, and then neighbors called 911. Police have not confirmed that account.
    The green bottle was probably Absinthe

Hub had posted a picture of that green bottle, a spoon with a sugar cube, and a cup the night before.

It's starting to look like the husband did it.

Where is the hubs' Facebook page? (The link). I could have swore the first day - when I went to her page - it was linked under her "married to" section, but now it just reads as "married".

I wanna see that green bottle.

Quote Originally Posted by marshmallow View Post
    did you make her into a wallet Bill? cuz if you did I'm off team Bill.

Illinois but the Southern part, which kind of sucks
    Quote Originally Posted by PeaceBeWithMe View Post
    Where is the hubs' Facebook page? (The link). I could have swore the first day - when I went to her page - it was linked under her "married to" section, but now it just reads as "married".

I wanna see that green bottle.
    Probably deleted. I'm surprised that WS hasn't taken on this case....you know how they love a good husband did it story.

Please, can I get on the newsletter when fb groups are created? I'm on there more than anything, and we all know that I am nosey af.

Quote Originally Posted by Suus88 View Post
    The fact that she was wearing a sports bra makes me even more convinced it was the husband...if she was with a client, I think she would be wearing something sexy, a sports bra is something a woman wears when lounging around the house or working out..I?m 90% husband, 10% stalker/fan

Quote Originally Posted by Jp1129 View Post
    The fact that she was wearing a sports bra makes me even more convinced it was the husband...if she was with a client, I think she would be wearing something sexy, a sports bra is something a woman wears when lounging around the house or working out..I?m 90% husband, 10% stalker/fan
    I agree. This seems very plausible to me.

Him deleting his fb page is shady af though! The only purpose of that would be to hide something imo bc that would be a def link to family and friends to keep them all updated. He could have just made it private.
    Was he doing the cam shows w her? I thought that maybe he was really jealous and liked the money Way more than what she was doing but there's a couple on Twitter that do them together and he seems more than fine w it. So maybe not.

Quote Originally Posted by Lily Rivers View Post
    I agree. This seems very plausible to me.

Him deleting his fb page is shady af though! The only purpose of that would be to hide something imo bc that would be a def link to family and friends to keep them all updated. He could have just made it private.
    Was he doing the cam shows w her? I thought that maybe he was really jealous and liked the money Way more than what she was doing but there's a couple on Twitter that do them together and he seems more than fine w it. So maybe not.
    Definitely very shady that he deleted his fb...maybe he started to resent her getting all of this attention...so many questions..I can already hear a PTSD defense

I'm in the online FB group, and it's a whole ton of random theories. Someone dug up an old (4 years ago) Seeking Arrrangements post by her where she states she's had numerous sugar daddies. Even if it was a mutually open relationship, which it seems to be, I'm leaning towards the husband snapped in a drunk rage type of deal. That and the green bottle.

The 4 years ago post on SA I guess could bring many more potential suspects into play (angry SD etc) but this seems more accidental/rage based. I would guess it depends on the level of relationships she had with her SD's...those could turn bad also.

Illinois but the Southern part, which kind of sucks
    They must have had a high cost of living, the GoFundMe wasn't expected. I say that the husband did it.

Quote Originally Posted by akazia1978 View Post
    I'm in the online FB group, and it's a whole ton of random theories. Someone dug up an old (4 years ago) Seeking Arrrangements post by her where she states she's had numerous sugar daddies. Even if it was a mutually open relationship, which it seems to be, I'm leaning towards the husband snapped in a drunk rage type of deal. That and the green bottle.

The 4 years ago post on SA I guess could bring many more potential suspects into play (angry SD etc) but this seems more accidental/rage based. I would guess it depends on the level of relationships she had with her SD's...those could turn bad also.
    I'm wondering if the "open" status of their relationship was something she wanted and that he just went along with so he could keep her. Anger toward it might have been building up inside him for years and he finally snapped.
    "A vagabond dreamer, a rhymer and singer of songs
    Singing to no one and nowhere to really belong." - Waylon Jennings

Certified Grumple Bottoms Ron_NYC's Avatar
    She was a nice looking lady, but all this hunting/pro-America crap makes me think I would fucking HATE these people if I knew them in real life.

Open relationship is the only thing explaining why a model married a toad.
    Ron was the best part, hands down.

http://www.al.com/news/birmingham/in...uor_store.html

Kat West seen in liquor store video hours before her death: report

(Jan. 25, 2018) A Calera wife and mother found partially nude and dead outside of her home nearly two weeks ago was in a liquor store just eight hours before her body was discovered, according to video shown Thursday by Inside Edition.

The television news magazine obtained surveillance footage from R & R Wine and Liquor in Calera, and reported that 42-year-old Kathleen Dawn "Kat" West, along with an unidentified man, bought a bottle of Lucid Absinth and a bottle of Jameson Irish Whiskey. The video shows her laughing and, at one point, getting a pat on her bottom from the man.

The pair arrived in a dark Chevy truck or SUV, and all seemed normal, the store owner told Inside Edition. Kat West's body, however, was discovered at 5 a.m. the following day, on Saturday, Jan. 18. Inside Edition aired a police recording in which a dispatcher said, "Female in the roadway, naked. CPR no longer in progress. Female not breathing."

On the day her body was found, Calera Police Chief Sean Lemley said the case is being treated as a homicide but the chief has not released any statements since that day. No arrests have been made.

Quote Originally Posted by Not your business View Post
    I will out think the fucking pants off of you and you would thank me for helping you out of them.

The unidentified man is her husband.

Certified Grumple Bottoms Ron_NYC's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bermstalker View Post
    Ron was the best part, hands down.

Quote Originally Posted by bermstalker View Post

It certainly looks a lot like him. But unless he has a rock solid alibi for later that night, I don't see how he's not in jail right now.

I wish I could remember the locaction of those weather screen shots from his fb. I assumed he was out of town (or pretending to be), but maybe he was somewhere close enough to home to be hunting and going back home each day ... not camping?
    Quote Originally Posted by Not your business View Post
    I will out think the fucking pants off of you and you would thank me for helping you out of them.

Quote Originally Posted by TupeloHoney View Post
    It certainly looks a lot like him. But unless he has a rock solid alibi for later that night, I don't see how he's not in jail right now.

I wish I could remember the locaction of those weather screen shots from his fb. I assumed he was out of town (or pretending to be), but maybe he was somewhere close enough to home to be hunting and going back home each day ... not camping?
    They could be building a case against him. I'm 99.9% sure he did it.

I've heard the hunting location was 20 minutes away. Helena, Alabama. I'm too lazy to google maps because I'd have to figure out where she lived first.

I also heard he was there when she was found, before the police came, but that may be rumor.
    Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    "Say, you know who could handle this penis? MY MOTHER."

Thread Information