Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Louise and David Turpin allegedly chained, starved, and beat their 13 children

Quote Originally Posted by Words Words View Post
    In the link I posted on the last page it explained it. I think it's west Virginia that you can be 16, and that's where they went. One of her parents wanted to call the cops about it, but (I think) the father wanted to let it happen.
    Other way around. The father was against it and the mother let it happen.

?Hey kids we wanna do a reality tv show just don?t mention the abuse and stuff? wtf were these people thinking

Quote Originally Posted by Words Words View Post
    In the link I posted on the last page it explained it. I think it's west Virginia that you can be 16, and that's where they went. One of her parents wanted to call the cops about it, but (I think) the father wanted to let it happen.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lelen View Post
    You are both right. Mom was cool with it at first and they hid it from dad but when they ran away dad said fuck in and mom got pissed.
    Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    "Say, you know who could handle this penis? MY MOTHER."

http://www.wfsb.com/story/37334388/c...-bullied-frail

Classmate: Girl tortured with siblings was bullied, frail

The oldest of the 13 California siblings who authorities said were imprisoned by their parents was frail, smelly and picked on as a grade school student in Texas, one of her classmates said in a heart-wrenching Facebook post.

Judge orders David and Louise not to contact their children...

http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/l...124-story.html

I'm just amazed that with everything else going on, they managed to maintain bangs

Quote Originally Posted by Lelen View Post
    http://www.wfsb.com/story/37334388/c...-bullied-frail

Classmate: Girl tortured with siblings was bullied, frail

The oldest of the 13 California siblings who authorities said were imprisoned by their parents was frail, smelly and picked on as a grade school student in Texas, one of her classmates said in a heart-wrenching Facebook post.
    This reminds me of A Child Called It. Aren't teachers mandated reporters?

School was her escape from her shitty home life, and it was just as bad.

The guy who was a former classmate (the doctor) is getting shit? For what? He was just a kid at the time, he didn't know what her home life was like.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

One of the older boys had taken a variety of classes at Mt. San Jacinto College, a community college, but his mother took him to the campus and waited outside class for him, Hestrin said.
    http://www.kcra.com/article/captive-...ators/15873959

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    The guy who was a former classmate (the doctor) is getting shit? For what? He was just a kid at the time, he didn't know what her home life was like.
    This. And, really, at least he's saying something now. How many kids make fun of a classmate who is awkward or smelly and have no idea what is going on in that child's life. This guy regrets it and is admitting he was wrong. I wish more people would come forward and be honest about the bullying they engaged in as children instead of just the bullying they fell victim to because that kind of honesty is the only way things are ever going to change. So how about we don't punish people who are just trying to show remorse and change the word for the better
    Quote Originally Posted by daisylane View Post
    Jackin' = touching the lord's wand.

Working in the school system for 7 years, I saw kids daily that were bullied by other kids and most surely neglected or mistreated at home. I would mention things I observed to teachers, who were fully aware of what was happening. None of them wanted to get their hands dirty. That used to piss me off. I called DSS on several occasions. It seemed like no one would stick their neck out until something really bad would happen. These kids suffered for years and no one did a damn thing to stop it.

"Theoretical physics can prove that an elephant can hang from a cliff with its tail tied to a daisy. But use your eyes, your common sense".... JIM GARRISON

This story is insane. Every few days, some new horror comes out.

Those poor children ☹

Apparently the crazy preacher uncle is trying to get custody of the kids. I hope he doesn't.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    Yeah, that is the last thing in the world these kids need.

http://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/rea...475647007da8d5
    The uncle wrote a spiritual book supporting... the exact abuses these children and adults have been exposed to for years. Nah... hard pass.
    Quote Originally Posted by daisylane View Post
    Jackin' = touching the lord's wand.

Quote Originally Posted by Josephine View Post
    The uncle wrote a spiritual book supporting... the exact abuses these children and adults have been exposed to for years. Nah... hard pass.
    Damn, so both brothers are into the same twisted shit? I want to know what kind of parents the paternal grandparents were now

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    So insane. At least they seem to be taking care of them rather than just throwing them to the wolves. First thing they should do is change their names otherwise scammers will target them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Has anyone found the 17 year old daughter?s YouTube page yet?

I think I heard that it was taken down
    Quote Originally Posted by Jolly Roger View Post
    Because they are probably not ghetto and hood like me.

https://ktla.com/2019/04/19/turpin-c...heir-children/

The Perris couple who admitted to the torture and abuse of the majority of their 13 children who were held captive in a “house of horrors” are scheduled to be sentenced in a Riverside courtroom on Friday.

David Turpin and Louise Turpin are seen appearing in court and entering guilty pleas on Feb. 22, 2019. (Credit: KTLA)
    David Turpin and Louise Turpin are seen appearing in court and entering guilty pleas on Feb. 22, 2019. (Credit: KTLA)

David Turpin, 57, and Louise Turpin, 50, will be sentenced to 25 years to life in prison as part of a deal that proceeded their guilty pleas to 14 felony charges back in February, according to the Riverside County District Attorney’s Office.

The sentence effectively means the two will likely spend the rest of their lives behind bars, unless they’re granted parole when they become eligible in 25 years, according to Riverside County DA Mike Hestrin.

That would have been the case regardless of whether the pair were tried and convicted on all counts prosecutors initially charged with, which totaled over 40, Hestrin said. The defendants would be eligible for elderly parole in 25 years because of their ages, as stipulated by state law.

Hestrin noted the sentence was also the maximum punishment the defendants could have received.

The couple pleaded guilty to counts including torture, false imprisonment, cruelty to an adult dependent and willful child cruelty. In exchange, they agreed to the maximum possible punishment.

An image obtained by CNN shows the Turpin family in matching T-shirts like characters "The Cat in the Hat."
    An image obtained by CNN shows the Turpin family in matching T-shirts like characters “The Cat in the Hat.”

The charged stemmed from a case of horrific abuse that was only discovered when the couple’s 17-year-old daughter made a daring escape from the family’s home in the 100 block of Muir Woods Road in January 2018, using a deactivated cellphone to dial 911 for help, authorities said.

In the chilling call, a portion of which was played in court last year, the 17-year-old told the dispatcher that she and her siblings were being abused by their parents, and that some of her siblings were chained up.

“My parents are abusive. They abuse and my two little sisters right now are chained up,” she said in the call, according to a recording that was obtained by ABC News and released Thursday. She said one of her brothers was also tied up.

When sheriff’s deputies arrived at the single-story house, they found some of her 12 siblings — whose ages ranged from 2 to 29 years at the time — shackled to beds. The children appeared emaciated and filthy; their surroundings were described as “dark and foul-smelling.”

The teen relayed the deplorable conditions she and her siblings were being held in, noting it was difficult to breathe amid the squalor.

“I can’t breathe because of how dirty the house is,” the girl said. “We don’t take baths. I don’t know if we need to go to the doctor.”

The Perris home where the Turpin family lived is shown on Jan. 15, 2018. (Credit: KTLA)
    The Perris home where the Turpin family lived is shown on Jan. 15, 2018. (Credit: KTLA)

She struggled to recall her own address, explaining that she rarely got out of the house. The daughter later told authorities she had been hit, choked and sexually abused by her father.

The children reported being beaten and starved, subsisting on meager jalapeno baloney sandwiches while the parents feasted on things like Jersey Mike’s, pizza and fries, a deputy testified.

Nearly all of the children were found to be severely malnourished; some of the older ones were so emaciated, first responded didn’t realize initially that they were adults, according to authorities.

Only the youngest child, who 2 at the time, did not appear starved and mistreated.

The plea agreement reached in the case ensured that each parent admitted to at least one count per child, prosecutors said in February.

It also spared the victims the pain of having to testify at a trial, ensuring they didn’t relive the horror all over again. Jack Osborn, an attorney representing the adult Turpin children, told NBC’s “Today” before the parents pleaded guilty that none of the victims were looking forward to that prospect.

Hestrin cited that consideration as part of the reason a deal was reached.

“We needed to determine whether proceeding to trial was worth having the victims testify in this case that has
    received worldwide media attention,” he said. “We decided that the victims have endured enough torture and abuse.”

“I personally met with the victims and, rest assured, they all are relieved to know this case has been resolved,” Hestrin added.

The series Evil Lives Here is free on ID app. The Turpin story as told by Louise?s sister is on there if anyone is interested. Season 6 Episode 8.

Quote Originally Posted by of_corpse_not View Post
    The series Evil Lives Here is free on ID app. The Turpin story as told by Louise?s sister is on there if anyone is interested. Season 6 Episode 8.
    I love that series. Also, American Monster.

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news...abuse-rcna4971

Turpin sisters who escaped California house of horrors speak out about abuse
    This is one I'll definitely be watching. I hope prison is treating them horribly.

Captain of Fuckery captainjillian's Avatar
    https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news...abuse-rcna4971

Turpin sisters who escaped California house of horrors speak out about abuse
    I was coming here to post this! I hope they are doing really well. This case has captivated me.

I never try anything, I just do it. Wanna try me?

If anyone doesn?t have access or the attention span like me to sit still for a whole show this tik tok account has it broke up in clips

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZM8G2d7Ao/

I have Thursday off since the hubby is working it for me so this special is on my list of what I'll be watching for sure.

Thread Information