Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: Louise and David Turpin allegedly chained, starved, and beat their 13 children

Has anyone found the 17 year old daughter?s YouTube page yet?

I think I heard that it was taken down
    Quote Originally Posted by Jolly Roger View Post
    Because they are probably not ghetto and hood like me.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime...id=mailsignout

'House of Horrors' Adult Siblings Released From Hospital, Now Living in Rural California Home

The seven adult children of alleged child abusers David and Louise Turpin have been released from the Corona Regional Medical Center and are now living together in a home in rural California, according to their lawyer.

Lawyer Jack Osborn told ABC News exclusively the seven oldest Turpin siblings were released on Thursday and quietly transported to their new home, where they will be reunited with their family dog and able to make decisions for themselves. They will each have their own rooms with their own closets.
    “The adult siblings want to be known as survivors, not victims,” Osborn told ABC News. Many locals who have been following the case have taken to affectionately calling the Turpin children “The Magnificent 13.”

Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    He left an apology note? Ok he's crazy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Words Words View Post
    that's what makes him crazy? I thought it was the chips.

So it looks like creepy uncle didn't get custody.

https://www.cnn.com/2018/03/19/us/tu...ase/index.html

The 13 children of David and Louise Turpin, the California couple accused of holding them captive and torturing 12 of them, are now enjoying freedom in three separate homes in Riverside County, authorities said on Monday.

Word of their new homes follows a statement from Corona Regional Medical Center CEO Mark Uffer announcing that the Turpin siblings had been released from the hospital. He did not provide further details, citing privacy laws.

Six of the children are minors and seven are adults.

"On behalf of all of us at CRMC, we wish these brave siblings continued strength as they take the next steps in their journey," he said.

The two youngest are now in one foster home in Riverside County, while the other four are at another home in the county. No home was able to accommodate all six children, a source close to the investigation said. The two youngest, in particular, will require a great deal of attention, the source added.

"Their education was nonexistent," the source said. "The 17-year-old, who escaped, has a first-grade level education."

House of Horrors: Teenage Girl Told 911 'My Sisters Are Chained Up' After Escaping Calif. Home

In the small voice of a much younger child, reading from a piece of paper with her family’s address on it, the 17-year-old daughter of David and Louise Turpin called 911 early on Jan. 14 to report that they were allegedly abusing and even chaining up their children.

Audio of the teen’s 911 call — made just before 6 o’clock that morning and which led to David and Louise’s arrest on numerous charges of abuse, false imprisonment and torture, among other counts — was released for the first time on Wednesday morning, at a preliminary court hearing for the Turpin parents in Riverside County, California.

“I live in a family of 16 people and our parents are abusive,” the girl told the 911 operator while she was outside her family’s suburban Perris home, according to audio of the call that was played in court.

“They are abusive,” the girl said. “And two of my sisters are chained up.”

Two of the girl’s sisters and one of her brothers were chained to their beds, she said on the call, answering the dispatcher’s questions.

A Southern California couple accused of beating, shackling and starving their 13 children as captives in the family's home pleaded not guilty on Friday to dozens of charges of torture, false imprisonment and abuse.

David and Louise Turpin, who were arraigned in Riverside County Superior Court, could face life in prison if convicted on all counts.
    The defendants were each charged with 12 counts of torture, 12 counts of false imprisonment, seven counts of abuse of a dependant adult and eight counts of child abuse. Louise Turpin, 50, also faces an assault charge.
    David Turpin, 56, who worked as an engineer for aeronautics and defense contractors Lockheed Martin and Northrop Grumman, also was charged with one count of committing a lewd act on a child, plus eight counts of perjury over his claims that he was running a private school with his children as the students.

The couple entered not guilty pleas to all charges and denied all allegations on Friday, said John Hall, a spokesman for county prosecutors.

Judge Bernard Schwartz denied a defense motion to try the perjury counts apart from the other charges.

Hall said the next court date would be Oct. 5 for a trial-readiness conference.

Other way around. The father was against it and the mother let it happen.

Thread Information