Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Louise and David Turpin allegedly chained, starved, and beat their 13 children

I would just like to point out how hilarious it is that user "Words words" posted directly under the post that just says "no words". That is all.

This whole case is a cluster fuck and it makes my head hurt. Every day I'm afraid of what else were going to learn.

This is all so disgusting. Where the fuck did the parents live when they had the kids living on their own?

Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime...id=mailsignout

So, they resented that they didn't get to do all these things because they had children...so they tortured and starved the kids and did all this stuff but continued to pop out kids? Makes sense.
    It seems the mother was hoping having more kids would get her a reality show.

The family?s reality TV aspirations were revealed this week by Louise Turpin?s brother, Billy Lambert, who gave interviews to Inside Edition and The Mirror, a United Kingdom tabloid. In those interviews, Lambert said his sister was obsessed with Kate Plus 8, a reality show about a couple with eight children, and dreamed of having a similar show about her family.

Court documents show that the Turpins had also given all of their children names that begin with the letter J, just like the large family featured in another reality show, 19 Kids and Counting.

?I believe that my sister wanted a reality show because the very last conversation that I had with her before all this happened ? she did actually say that she feels that they would be perfect for TV at one point," Lambert said, according to Inside Edition.
    https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...ow/1056366001/

This article describes both a 4-bedroom home and later mentions a trailer on the Texas property, but it doesn't make it very clear.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime...ris/ar-AAuWX96
    Sometimes in the evenings she would hear the Turpin children playing in their yard, so one day she grabbed a jump rope and knocked on the door of the trailer.

?I knew they were really strange, but I was willing to get over the strangeness to be friends,? she said.

A skinny, pale girl with long brown hair opened the door and just stared, she said. ?Her eyes just got real wide. She closed the door back in my face,? Vinyard recalled. ?? She came around the back, looked at me and then ran back away into the house, through the back door.?

So they hoarded themselves out of their old house that was foreclosed on? Dead animals and trash everywhere, I'm surprised all these kids survived without any medical services.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Quote Originally Posted by Lelen View Post
    This article describes both a 4-bedroom home and later mentions a trailer on the Texas property, but it doesn't make it very clear.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime...ris/ar-AAuWX96
    I think the trailer was used as a garbage dump. This keeps getting more disturbing. The family keeps saying she got married veey young, like its understandable behavior, but wouldnt ahe have needed her parents permission?

Quote Originally Posted by dream View Post
    but wouldnt ahe have needed her parents permission?
    In the link I posted on the last page it explained it. I think it's west Virginia that you can be 16, and that's where they went. One of her parents wanted to call the cops about it, but (I think) the father wanted to let it happen.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jolly Roger View Post
    Because they are probably not ghetto and hood like me.

Quote Originally Posted by Words Words View Post
    In the link I posted on the last page it explained it. I think it's west Virginia that you can be 16, and that's where they went. One of her parents wanted to call the cops about it, but (I think) the father wanted to let it happen.
    Other way around. The father was against it and the mother let it happen.

?Hey kids we wanna do a reality tv show just don?t mention the abuse and stuff? wtf were these people thinking

Quote Originally Posted by Words Words View Post
    Other way around. The father was against it and the mother let it happen.
    You are both right. Mom was cool with it at first and they hid it from dad but when they ran away dad said fuck in and mom got pissed.
    Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    "Say, you know who could handle this penis? MY MOTHER."

http://www.wfsb.com/story/37334388/c...-bullied-frail

Classmate: Girl tortured with siblings was bullied, frail

The oldest of the 13 California siblings who authorities said were imprisoned by their parents was frail, smelly and picked on as a grade school student in Texas, one of her classmates said in a heart-wrenching Facebook post.

https://www.cnn.com/2018/01/23/us/tu...ons/index.html

The Riverside County District Attorney's Office in Southern California will go to court Wednesday to seek a judge's order that would bar David and Louise Turpin from contacting their 13 children before their torture case goes to trial.

A public defender for David Turpin told CNN that his office generally does not oppose protective orders.

"This case is outside the range of the average," David Macher said Tuesday afternoon. Macher said he would need to review the prosecutors' proposal with other attorneys and his client before deciding how to proceed.
    As the criminal case proceeds, the future of the children will likely be decided in another courtroom.

The process to terminate parental rights is determined in dependency court, and birth parents have the right to contest the termination, Amy Heilman, director of foster care and adoption at the Children's Bureau in Los Angeles, told CNN last week.

People from all over the world wanting to help the Turpin children have raised nearly $200,000 to support their medical expenses and education.

A fund launched by the Riverside University Health System -- where the younger siblings are being treated -- has collected over $126,000, according to Erin Phillips, a spokeswoman with the hospital.

Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    Lazarus is pretty exceptional and he's been here for awhile, smearing his poo around the threads for attention. Don't be like Lazarus.

Judge orders David and Louise not to contact their children...

http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/l...124-story.html

I'm just amazed that with everything else going on, they managed to maintain bangs

http://www.wfsb.com/story/37334388/c...-bullied-frail

Classmate: Girl tortured with siblings was bullied, frail

The oldest of the 13 California siblings who authorities said were imprisoned by their parents was frail, smelly and picked on as a grade school student in Texas, one of her classmates said in a heart-wrenching Facebook post.
    This reminds me of A Child Called It. Aren't teachers mandated reporters?

School was her escape from her shitty home life, and it was just as bad.

The guy who was a former classmate (the doctor) is getting shit? For what? He was just a kid at the time, he didn't know what her home life was like.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

One of the older boys had taken a variety of classes at Mt. San Jacinto College, a community college, but his mother took him to the campus and waited outside class for him, Hestrin said.
    http://www.kcra.com/article/captive-...ators/15873959

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??

The guy who was a former classmate (the doctor) is getting shit? For what? He was just a kid at the time, he didn't know what her home life was like.
    This. And, really, at least he's saying something now. How many kids make fun of a classmate who is awkward or smelly and have no idea what is going on in that child's life. This guy regrets it and is admitting he was wrong. I wish more people would come forward and be honest about the bullying they engaged in as children instead of just the bullying they fell victim to because that kind of honesty is the only way things are ever going to change. So how about we don't punish people who are just trying to show remorse and change the word for the better
    Quote Originally Posted by daisylane View Post
    Jackin' = touching the lord's wand.

Working in the school system for 7 years, I saw kids daily that were bullied by other kids and most surely neglected or mistreated at home. I would mention things I observed to teachers, who were fully aware of what was happening. None of them wanted to get their hands dirty. That used to piss me off. I called DSS on several occasions. It seemed like no one would stick their neck out until something really bad would happen. These kids suffered for years and no one did a damn thing to stop it.

"Theoretical physics can prove that an elephant can hang from a cliff with its tail tied to a daisy. But use your eyes, your common sense".... JIM GARRISON

This story is insane. Every few days, some new horror comes out.

Those poor children ☹

Apparently the crazy preacher uncle is trying to get custody of the kids. I hope he doesn't.

Apparently the crazy preacher uncle is trying to get custody of the kids. I hope he doesn't.
    Yeah, that is the last thing in the world these kids need.

http://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/rea...475647007da8d5

PREACHER UNCLE WANTS TO ADOPT KIDS

Meanwhile, a battle is emerging over who will take custody of the 13 children, aged 2 to 29, once they are released from hospital.

Mr Turpin’s preacher brother, Dr Randy Turpin, reportedly wants to adopt the kids, but not before investigators speak to him about what he knew about the so-called house of horrors.

Dr Turpin Turpin has temporarily stepped down from his role as the president of Ohio’s Valor Christian College as he deals with “revelations about estranged family members”, he said in a statement.Dr Turpin wrote a book in 2016 called 21 Days of Prayer and Fasting that promotes the spiritual benefits of depriving yourself of food and of journalling.

Authorities allege that Mr and Mrs Turpin deliberately starved their children and forced them to write in journals, hundreds of which have now been taken into evidence.

Mrs Turpin’s sister, Teresa Robinette, believes the children should be cared for by her side of the family.

Lazarus is pretty exceptional and he's been here for awhile, smearing his poo around the threads for attention. Don't be like Lazarus.

Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    Yeah, that is the last thing in the world these kids need.

http://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/rea...475647007da8d5
    The uncle wrote a spiritual book supporting... the exact abuses these children and adults have been exposed to for years. Nah... hard pass.
    Quote Originally Posted by daisylane View Post
    Jackin' = touching the lord's wand.

Quote Originally Posted by Josephine View Post
    The uncle wrote a spiritual book supporting... the exact abuses these children and adults have been exposed to for years. Nah... hard pass.
    Damn, so both brothers are into the same twisted shit? I want to know what kind of parents the paternal grandparents were now

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime...id=mailsignout

Calif. siblings allegedly held captive making progress: Lawyer

The California parents accused of torturing and starving their 13 children will be in court Friday for a procedural hearing. For the first time, lawyers representing their seven adult children are revealing how their recovery is going, and what their dreams are for the future.

The children were rescued from a home in Perris, California, nearly six weeks ago. A source tells CBS News the younger six are split between two foster homes. The seven adult siblings are in a nearby medical center, where they're being exposed to everything from Harry Potter movies to iPads.
    Oldest Turpin son in California abuse case excelled in college, officials say

As the legal case against David and Louise Turpin moves forward, the children they allegedly imprisoned for years are moving on with their lives and making decisions on their own for the first time, reports CBS News' Mireya Villarreal.

"That in itself is a new experience for them, understanding that they do have rights and they do have a voice," said attorney Jack Osborn.

Osborn and Caleb Mason represent the older siblings. They say the staff at the Corona Medical Center has converted part of the hospital to make it more comfortable for the seven. They set up an outdoor area where they can play sports and exercise. Prosecutors say the siblings spent years in captivity, sometimes chained to their beds and severely underfed. But now they're free to make their own choices.

"That's a big deal, deciding what they're going to read, deciding what they're going to wear, these are all things that are decisions they make every day that are new and empowering," Osborn said.

"They talk about how warm and loving these kids are and so appreciative," said Corona mayor Karen Spiegel, who works closely with the siblings' nurses. "Some of them have never really seen a toothbrush before. ... Things that we just take for granted mean so much to these kids."

So insane. At least they seem to be taking care of them rather than just throwing them to the wolves. First thing they should do is change their names otherwise scammers will target them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Miller22 View Post
    I thought the exact same thing. Poor Brennen Tammons.
    Oh well, back to gum.
    ....or exchanging Puke's wang for spicy nuts.
    Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    I know, right? What the fuck, puke? Willing to take in Boston, an Irish dude and like, 17 dogs but not Ron? poor Ron.

Thread Information