Page 62 of 69 FirstFirst ... 12 52 60 61 62 63 64 ... LastLast
Results 1,526 to 1,550 of 1722

Thread: the what video game are you playing thread!

btw, i've been playing the walking dead. if you watch the show, you'll love it.

just started neverwinter nights...
    Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    "Say, you know who could handle this penis? MY MOTHER."

never played that one

it's ok, i guess... i stopped playing video games around the time nin 64 became passe. since then i've only played with the sims and hellgate london. i liked hgl better than nwn so far. i guess i like my rpgs in the company of real life basement dwellers!

Currently playing Lone Survivor. I got it from a previous Humble Bundle.

It's pretty great. You can checkout a demo here: http://www.kongregate.com/games/supe...-survivor-demo

I am a retard and I am playing mariokart on Wii for the millionth time. I was up until 3 am last night.

maybe you're actually a wiitard.

i unplugged my wii. i'm debating selling the whole thing to gamestop for absolutely $9 haha.

I want a WiiU.

Quote Originally Posted by J View Post
    i unplugged my wii. i'm debating selling the whole thing to gamestop for absolutely $9 haha.
    I went to Gamestop to get games I had lost in the separation and MAN, are they marked the fuck wayyyy up. I think I brought 10 games to sell and they gave me 11 bucks. Some games never even opened. The old ass games I bought to replace? $40-50 bucks respectively. I side eyed the dudes for the rest of my purchasing experience.

Quote Originally Posted by Cap-n Meow View Post
    I want a WiiU.
    Meeeee tooooooo.

Quote Originally Posted by MoonDancer View Post
    And apparently you fuck the mods here.

Quote Originally Posted by g r ee n ey e s View Post
    I went to Gamestop to get games I had lost in the separation and MAN, are they marked the fuck wayyyy up. I think I brought 10 games to sell and they gave me 11 bucks. Some games never even opened. The old ass games I bought to replace? $40-50 bucks respectively. I side eyed the dudes for the rest of my purchasing experience.

Meeeee tooooooo.
    It's bullshit how much they still sell Nintendo Developed games. Super Mario Galaxy 2 is still nearly 50 bucks...the same as it was when it was released over 2 years ago. Battlefield 3 was released last fall and has dropped from 60 to 40.

Picked up Dirt Showdown for $35 shipped on Amazon yesterday (Should be here tomorrow or so... Can't wait!). And I also Pre-ordered Forza Horizon (The Collectors edition, of course). I think it's the only 2 new games I will buy in 2012.

Edit: And just the other day I finally won Xbox live's scratch and win game. Got a free copy of the Snoopy air combat game (I forget what it's called, not a big flight combat fan so I wasn't all that enthused... But a free game is a free game!)

As far as what I'm playing lately it's been Mario Kart on the 3DS and a few short sessions of Skyrim.

i just finished the skyrim dlc. i wasn't very impressed with it. i chose to be a vampire. but i never used the vampire abilities.

going back to dark souls

Up your ass should you make the mistake of pissing me off.
    Anybody preordered Black Ops II yet? I hope they have the combat training option on this one...and cool multiplayer modes cuz the first one is so frustrating and addicting! It's also hard knowing you got your ass kicked by a team of 8 year olds.
    Don't like what I have to say? I respect that. Go fuck yourself.

I got burned out on CoD a few games ago.

I might sit this cod out too. :/

Also max payne was waaay better than i expected. I wasn't even going to buy it until i saw the walkthrough. Bought it the next day and love it.

Ik achukmo-Tikba-Kafi Beth-Deth's Avatar
    Has anyone played The Darkness 2? I hated the first one which was riddled with buggy,wonkiness. If you get a chance, check it out. The new one is sooooo well done. Game concept is good and everything is mapped out on the controller so well.

currently playing: the last dlc on Fallout New Vegas.

oh yeah and hi everyone!
    Last edited by Beth-Deth; 08-22-2012 at 07:21 PM.

"The female of the species, is more deadly than the male."

haven't played either of the darkness.

i played through both dead money and old world blues. i thought they were both "okay". they seemed to add too many things that made the game tedious instead of fun. i felt like they were adding things that'd kill you to slow your progress instead of building a larger addon. i wasn't too impressed with either.

Quote Originally Posted by J View Post
    haven't played either of the darkness.

i played through both dead money and old world blues. i thought they were both "okay". they seemed to add too many things that made the game tedious instead of fun. i felt like they were adding things that'd kill you to slow your progress instead of building a larger addon. i wasn't too impressed with either.
    The fnv dlc are meant to be a backstory to the graffiti all over the city from the other courier. It
    /they fills in and answers the game didnt give you and I learned alot about their history together and otherwise. I have to have completion. so I guesss i WAS SCREWED ALL ALONG HUH?
    Also I forgot to add earlier that I have completed Silent Hill Downpour The best quests were Gramaphone and that one where you had to perform the effects for the play. SWEET!
    Thanks for your input on Skyrim dlc I was gonna pretty much do the same thing you did, be a vamp and not use it.............................much hahhahaha
    Last edited by Beth-Deth; 08-22-2012 at 08:32 PM.

I was not impressed with skyrim dlc. but my character was also uber before the dlc. i had dragon armor and i could cast destruction with 100% mana reduction. so i would just run into a room and blast fireballs until everything died. it kind of make the game no-fun. it was like using a cheat code. oh well :/

i'm still playing dark souls. i have almost 100 hours into it. and i think any hard core gamer should play it. it's hard, but rewarding.

No one will play or really just leave and let ME play my copy of Dark Souls, It is so damn hard and I got it the day it came out so I got the hardback collectors edition book with it. I am at the Capra Demon and I am so screwed. I have been burned too many times before and I dont wanna play it for about a week. HMMPHF! hahaha

I am level maxed on skyrim too. I dont even have trouble with the ancients when they DO bother to make an appearance. heh heh I cant remember what armor I have but I own the thieves guild the dark brotherhood and the fighters guild so all I havent done is the companions because I was waiting to see what I would rather be. Now I KNOW. thank you. I am just glad you can shoot from your hourse, zelda has that frickin tech man.

I think I rode a horse once in that game. never used that feature. the Capra Demon was hard. any boss with multiple enemies was hard. take out the dogs and use the stairs.

also, use help. reverse hollow and use a glyph to summon someone. it helped me a few times. and it's a lot of fun to do.

btw on xbl i'm joelnet.

im kattatonic7 see you around then.

Thread Information