Page 60 of 69 FirstFirst ... 10 50 58 59 60 61 62 ... LastLast
Results 1,476 to 1,500 of 1722

Thread: the what video game are you playing thread!

Quote Originally Posted by boogieman View Post
    Nearly done with Skyrim, Sadly. Mages guild, Companions, Dark brotherhood all completed.... Thieves guild is one quest away from it. It's been a fun ride so far.

I love the Wabbajack staff you get from Sheograth. I loved the quest to get it too.
    I just got all the blood for the crazy guy way up north so I need to deliver it so the giant cube can be activated.

Did you do the quest where you combine 3 amulets that give plus 30 to health, stamina, and magic? You get one amulet that gives the same plus to all three. I got that much earlier on and it's been on me ever since.

I've got about 40 hours into Skyrim right now. The game is pretty awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by Cap-n Meow View Post
    I just got all the blood for the crazy guy way up north so I need to deliver it so the giant cube can be activated.

Did you do the quest where you combine 3 amulets that give plus 30 to health, stamina, and magic? You get one amulet that gives the same plus to all three. I got that much earlier on and it's been on me ever since.
    I haven't yet, I think that's the necklace I have 2 pieces of, and haven't had a chance to hunt for the 3rd piece... I might have to do it next, now that I know it has a good reward.

Another fun quest was the Hangover-inspired 'A Night To Remember'. I love the little easter egg references they make in the game... Well, I should say that I love it when I GET them, anyways.

Quote Originally Posted by boogieman View Post
    I haven't yet, I think that's the necklace I have 2 pieces of, and haven't had a chance to hunt for the 3rd piece... I might have to do it next, now that I know it has a good reward.

Another fun quest was the Hangover-inspired 'A Night To Remember'. I love the little easter egg references they make in the game... Well, I should say that I love it when I GET them, anyways.
    I thought it was pretty funny your character was going to marry a hagraven.

Saw this in the news and figured i'd post it because it's game related (And ridiculous):

Online gaming investigated in Ashland murder

ASHLAND, Ore. -- Police trying to find the person who nearly decapitated a young grocery store clerk on a bike path through Ashland, Ore., are looking into the victim's online gaming, including one video game that contains scenes of medieval swordplay.

Police Chief Terry Holderness said Thursday that investigators consider it unlikely that David Grubbs had made an enemy from playing a game called "Assassin's Creed," but more likely avenues of investigation are hitting one dead end after another.

Police have also called in a forensic anthropologist who is an expert in what is known as sharp-force trauma to examine the victim's wounds.

Holderness says Steven Symes, an assistant professor of applied forensic sciences at Mercyhurst College in Erie, Pa., will be in Ashland next week to talk to investigators.
    http://www.kgw.com/news/Ashland-behe...134875573.html

I am glad they said it is unlikely... I didn't even know Assassin's creed had multiplayer.

I finally beat Skyrim. Well, I beat the main story and all the important side missions a couple days ago, but finally got the last two achievements yesterday. I enjoyed it, and hope the DLC that eventually comes out will be just as good as the last Elder Scrolls game DLC.

EDIT: Trailer for Dirt Showdown has been released....Looks fucking amazing. I am so glad someone is (Hopefully) bringing proper Demolition derby back to console games.

Last edited by boogieman; 12-11-2011 at 01:43 PM.

I just ran into this exploit for Skyrim.

It maxed out all my skills and also max level. I decided not to use it because it's basically like using god mode. I did save the book in case I get bored later on :)

- j

Quote Originally Posted by J View Post
    I just ran into this exploit for Skyrim.

It maxed out all my skills and also max level. I decided not to use it because it's basically like using god mode. I did save the book in case I get bored later on :)

- j
    Yeah, I didn't find out about that until after i used the book. By the time I was level 50, I had the things I used the most maxed already, and the rest were really of no importance to me, but it would have been helpful on the grind from 46 to 50.

I'm playing call of duty 3 on wii.

Love it. And i am not ashamed to say i am 5 years late.

Now featuring creatures. Creature Feature's Avatar

This is not going to help my social life

Gamefly is having a pretty big sale on used games and adding new games every weeknight at 5pm PST. Gamefly's games come with their case, manual, and ususally even come with the DLC codes (so they are pretty much as new) and are guaranteed to work. Plus, Free shipping!

I picked up Alice for $14.99, and might get Portal 2 for the same price but I am not sure yet.

Here's the list of some of the deals if anyone is interested:

X360:
    Operation Flashpoint: Red River $12.99
    Battlefield: Bad Company 2 $9.99
    Dungeon Seige III $12.99
    Red Dead Recemption $14.99
    Shadows of the damned $12.99

PS3:
    Killzone 3 $14.99
    Call of Juarez: The Cartel $9.99
    Socom 4 $14.99

Both PS3/X360:
    Alice: Madness Returns $14.99
    Tiger woods PGA 12 $12.99
    Transformers: Dark side of the moon $12.99
    Dragon Age II $12.99
    Portal 2 $14.99
    L.A. Noire $12.99

portal 2 was good. get it.

Now featuring creatures. Creature Feature's Avatar
    portal 2 was good. get it.
    Correct!

Xbox live's 12 days of deals is pretty good today... all Fallout: New Vegas DLC is 50% off (All 4 for $20 instead of $40, of $17 if you are like me and quickly buy a 1600pt card off of Amazon to use). I don't own fallout NV yet, but this will be good for when I do get it as I plan to. It's much nicer to pay $8 for the game and $17 for the DLC then pay the $49.99 for the upcoming complete edition!

Fallout vegas was good. I played through two of the addons. Wasn't that crazy about them. They were okay, but I just played them because I liked fallout so much.

Fallout vegas was good. I played through two of the addons. Wasn't that crazy about them. They were okay, but I just played them because I liked fallout so much.
    I hear one of them is tedious and a huge pain... Not sure which one it was, but It nearly made me re-think my purchase. haha.

I only played two.

dead money: tedious. "ok" story line. but the prolong the addon by adding traps everywhere. and all the enemies throw bombs at you which destroy your limbs. so i had to constantly save after every room i entered. (though i was playing on the hardest setting.) after a while it was not fun.

old world blues: addon is also harder than the normal game but not tedious like dead money. the side quests in the addon are lame. the main story line is kind of short, so i did most of the side quests. wasn't as fun as the main game, but was "ok". if you get it for a deal, it might be worth it.

Just finished Saints Row 3.

Next game will be Fallout: New Vegas

Just reinstalled Just Cause 2. The goal of creating chaos appeals.

I sold my PS3, but now I kind of regret doing so....

wow that game actually looks pretty fucking good.

i might have to kick the dust off the old ps3.

I picked up some games from Best buy the other day, during their buy 2 get one free sale (2 for me, free one for my cousins kid). Somehow, they screwed up and gave me the $50 game free (Saints Row 3), and charged me for the two cheaper games (Mayhem and Epic Mickey for WII). I later found a better gift for my cousins kid, so I returned Epic Mickey, and they actually gave me my money back rather then make me exchange it for a different game like I thought they would. So I actually got SR3 and Mayhem for $20 ea. Damn good deal on SR3, as it's on sale for $39.99 this week.

My cousin also got me Dead Island for Christmas, so now my gaming backlog is getting pretty big (The above mentioned plus Shadows of the damned, Portal 2, and Alice). I also got 2 months of gamefly for $1 due to a holiday special they were running for previous members, so I am trying to make the most of that as well.

jesus. that's a lot of fucking games. i'm only playing skyrim right now. (and a little ssf4 that i slip in).

i think i'll be on skyrim for a while, so i'm not picking up any new games.

jesus. that's a lot of fucking games. i'm only playing skyrim right now. (and a little ssf4 that i slip in).

i think i'll be on skyrim for a while, so i'm not picking up any new games.
    Yeah, I planned on being done with buying games for the year after Alice, but the sales have been pretty good this year. To top it off, My birthday is on Sat. and I am pretty sure my friend is getting me a game or two. I guess this just makes it so I won't have to buy any games in 2012.

I just got done with Need for speed: The Run (Rental), and I hope I never have to see it again as it was pretty horrible in my opinion.

Right now, Me and a friend are Co-oping Saints 3, and sadly it feels like it's going to be really short compared to previous saints games. We are at 45% completion, with only 3-4 hours into it. It is a fun game though, and hilarious.
    Last edited by boogieman; 12-26-2011 at 11:06 PM.

Thread Information