Page 49 of 69 FirstFirst ... 39 47 48 49 50 51 59 ... LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,225 of 1722

Thread: the what video game are you playing thread!

Re: the what video game are you playing thread!

Going old school today, Chrono trigger
    <br />It&#39;s always funny until someone gets hurt, And then it&#39;s fucking hilarious

[quote author=napalmdave link=topic=7358.msg1641491#msg1641491 date=1275831746]
    Going old school today, Chrono trigger
    [/quote]

I have that for the DS, haven't played it for a while though.&nbsp; :-)
    Anyone who says onions make you cry has clearly never been hit in the face with a turnip.

[quote author=Tarren link=topic=7358.msg1641501#msg1641501 date=1275833724]
    I have that for the DS, haven't played it for a while though.&nbsp; :-)
    [/quote]Thats what im playing it on
    <br />It&#39;s always funny until someone gets hurt, And then it&#39;s fucking hilarious

If anyone is looking to buy a used copy of Blur, i am selling my 2nd copy so i can buy Red Dead Redemption. :lol:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&amp;item=330443195477

SOLD. 3 hours into a 5 day auction and it sells for the buy it now price of $40? Awesome.

Now featuring creatures. Creature Feature's Avatar

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=znxjvaXvZWw

Geekgasm &nbsp;:oops:

Trailers for this game are better than the movies

ARMA 2 is all I really play anymore, but I just preordered the expansion, Operation Arrowhead.&nbsp; I've never preordered a game before.

E3 News... Need for Speed Hot Pursuit is making a come back:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w06n-ui79tM

This makes me happy, as Hot Pursuit 2 is one of my favorite NFS games, and if they don't fuck it up... I will officially be able to enjoy NFS again... And maybe even forgive them for the last 3 games they made. :lol:

I think Nintendo may have redeemed themselves for the past two E3s.

New Zelda coming next year.&nbsp;
    Revamped Goldeneye coming later this year.
    New Kirby for Wii.
    New Donkey Kong Country for Wii.
    New Goldensun
    Epic Mickey for Wii.

Nintendo 3DS with Kid Icarus.

3DS games:
    DJ Hero 3D
    Kingdom Hearts 3D
    Saints Row
    Madden NFL
    DOA 3D, Ninja Gaiden
    Street Figher IV
    Ridge Racer
    Metal Gear Solid
    Professor Layton
    Metal Gear Solid
    Samurai Warriors

Welcome Back

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AfnETvOE3jc

I just beat Battlefield Bad Company 2's single player campaign.

Bought Red Dead Redemption from gamestop.com ($40 from selling blur + $10 off coupon = $9 out of pocket :-D).

I also bought Splosion Man and Trials HD from the Xbox Arcade, since they are on sale this week.

I'm thinking of selling my 360, and buying one of the new slim models. I've been meaning to replace my Elite anyways, and I figure it's a good time to do so.

[quote author=boogieman link=topic=7358.msg1648661#msg1648661 date=1276689033]
    I just beat Battlefield Bad Company 2's single player campaign.

Bought Red Dead Redemption from gamestop.com ($40 from selling blur + $10 off coupon = $9 out of pocket :-D).

I also bought Splosion Man and Trials HD from the Xbox Arcade, since they are on sale this week.

I'm thinking of selling my 360, and buying one of the new slim models. I've been meaning to replace my Elite anyways, and I figure it's a good time to do so.
    [/quote]Trials HD is awesome, but the last few levels can be extremely frustrating.&nbsp;

I think I might also buy a new slim model and maybe sell or give my old one to a family member.

Started playing Final Fantasy 13 a while ago. I don't like any of the characters. I really effing hate Hope.

The hubby has been playing Blur a lot. loves it.

can't wait for this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uoBXS1kXpkE

12/31/2010!!!!

[quote author=Cap-n Meow link=topic=7358.msg1648711#msg1648711 date=1276698432]
    Trials HD is awesome, but the last few levels can be extremely frustrating.&nbsp;

I think I might also buy a new slim model and maybe sell or give my old one to a family member.
    [/quote]

Yeah... On my 'friends' leaderboard, your times are usually the time to beat on each race. I have only succeeded at beating your time on one of the five track i have raced on so far. :lol:

[quote author=boogieman link=topic=7358.msg1649958#msg1649958 date=1276809679]
    Yeah... On my 'friends' leaderboard, your times are usually the time to beat on each race. I have only succeeded at beating your time on one of the five track i have raced on so far. :lol:
    [/quote]I was competing against one of my friends on those tracks.&nbsp; There was one that we kept going back and forth with where one would shave a second off the time and the other would come back and cut another half second off.&nbsp; I finally gave up and let him win though.

Finally bought Castle Crashers today It took a sale to make me do it.

[quote author=Cap-n Meow link=topic=7358.msg1650039#msg1650039 date=1276815850]
    I was competing against one of my friends on those tracks.&nbsp; There was one that we kept going back and forth with where one would shave a second off the time and the other would come back and cut another half second off.&nbsp; I finally gave up and let him win though.
    [/quote]

Ah. Yeah, The scores you set on some of the 'Skill games' are insane... I have no idea how you got them as I can't even get close to it. :lol:

The games fun as hell though.

I got Red Dead Redemption in the mail today.. I was going to put off playing it for a few days (I really wanted to give it my full attention), But I really couldn't resist and I am playing it now. :lol:

I also just ordered an old copy of Mafia for PC (Getting ready for Mafia II ).

I am playing through chrono trigger again, I have almost found all of the endings, got one more to go

Beat Alan Wake in 5 days.&nbsp; Not a bad game aside from being a little short.

I just read a few reviews for the new Driver: San Francisco game... Its story and gameplay sounds very unusual and intriguing.

Hopefully they don't screw it up... Driver is one of my favorite series, and the last console version (Driver: Parallel lines) is one of my favorite games of all time.

Driver is a classic franchise that saw players take on the role of a cop that’s excellent at catching criminals in his old school muscle car. However, some sequels later, the legacy of the series faded and eventually dropped off the radar. At this year’s E3, Ubisoft has announced that they are bringing back the franchise, with a reboot title Driver: San Francisco. The game takes place a few months after the events of Driv3r. After a car crash while pursuing, Tanner – the main character - is taken to a hospital in a coma. The rest of the game takes place inside Tanner’s coma dream, which allows the developers to introduce some neat elements.

The essence is that Driver is going back to its roots. It’s all about muscle cars, big chases, and the game isn’t simply an HD remake of the original. The demo that was shown at E3 ran on PS3, and locked at a smooth 60fps. There was a lot of street traffic, consisting licensed cars for the first time in the franchise history. The game has an advanced physics and damage model, though that is still work in progress.

The main focus of the game will be the Shift ability. Since the main character is in a coma, the developers are able to introduce menu-style elements to the game without removing the player from the realistic experience. Basically, Shift allows players to zoom out to bird’s eye view (and higher) and select any vehicle, instantly appearing behind the wheel. This ability can be used to not only fast travel, but also take out bad guys and setup some crazy head-on collisions. The traffic flow doesn’t pause in Shift mode, so the player must decide quickly which vehicle to jump to. As the game progresses, players will be able to zoom out further back until they can see the whole city and jump quickly from one end to the other.

There is over 200 miles of road in the game, far more than the previous titles. The Shift ability is used passively as well to start mission quests and research information from various driver characters in the game. In an example chase mission, two cops were attempting to catch a bad guy. Shifting into one of the cop cars, the chase took a turn for the worst when the car crashed – but using Rapid Shift ability, the player instantly moved to the other cop car and resumed the chase. To end the dangerous driving, we Shifted to a truck in the oncoming lane and smashed the perpetrator head-on.

After the demo, we had an opportunity to try the game live. The controls felt a bit drifty, and that was already noted as an emphasis for the development team. While not overly simulated, there was a definite learning curve to get the car under control. We were playing a somewhat generic chase mission, following the tail lights of an escaping convict. After taking a few chances with red lights, we felt that the chase has gone on for too long. So without much delay, we used Shift to get behind the wheel of an oncoming truck and veered onto the path of the convict. Though we didn’t disable the vehicle completely, it gave us a significant advantage - Shifting back to our own car, we were able to catch up and smash the enemy, forcing them into a dead end ally and ending the escape.

Driver is an ambitious title that looks to bring back the glory days and highly regarded status of the original game. From our time at the presentation, and consequent hands-on, the game looks to be coming along very well and has definitely retained the style and feel of the classic. There will be a full assortment of multiplayer modes, though details were not discussed – except that the Shift ability can be used in MP, which sounds very intriguing. Though the 5th game in the series, this is the first title on the modern generation of platforms, which means that fans can expect slick visuals, polish, and improved gameplay mechanics. Here’s to hoping that this reboot is a successful one, as that could spell a very bright looking future for the franchise. Driver: San Francisco is expected to arrive this year on MAC, PC, Xbox 360 and PS3.
    http://www.newgamenetwork.com/article/269/driver-preview-e310/

I am playing animal crossing, i have had the same game going for 3 years now

I randomly signed up for http://www.battlefieldheroes.com/ tonight and the fucker is down for maintenance.&nbsp; Anyway, it's free if anyone wants to play when they're up.

Played Naughty Bear now. Despite the fact it's getting some really bad reviews, I don't find it all that bad.

Sure... The camera is a bit annoying,the framerate is a bit choppy sometimes, and the graphics aren't the greatest... But I really didn't expect much from the game, as I knew it was coming out at a lower price point for a reason.

I've only played the first level, but it was pretty fun. Although, I can see how it may get repetitive after awhile. I think it's kind of like those Disney games that come out for every disney movie... They are nowhere near the best game out there, but if you enjoy the subject matter you can at least have fun with it until it gets old.

Oh, and Nothing beats scaring bears so bad that they beat themselves to death with sticks to escape you. The one smart enough to run and call the cops, actually succeeds and brings a cop to the island.... Only to have you scare the cop so bad he shoots himself. :lol:

Just beat the story of RDR. Still needing to get some missed single player achievements, then I will start playing multiplayer again.

Playing Naughty Bear right this second. It's wayyyy under-rated!

Thread Information