Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Undercover High - A&E

Where they don't have maps.......such as..
    Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    I've been watching this show...so the Hispanic chick (sorry idk her name) was added to a group text, and someone said they wanted to rape her? Did they want her to see the text to scare/intimidate her?
    Lina was added and it was supposed to be on accident as far as I know. Looks like there is a shooting in tonight’s episode
    Quote Originally Posted by blighted star
    I was about to be annoyed that this thread was still active, but I see now it's morphed into offers of sex for chilli confectionary, so carry on guys :)

Quote Originally Posted by SuchAClassicGirl View Post
    Lina was added and it was supposed to be on accident as far as I know. Looks like there is a shooting in tonight’s episode
    It looks like it....but I'm suspicious. I think they just want people to tune in.

I feel so bad for those teachers.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Cell phones and texting got big when I was a senior in highschool. We werent allowed to use them in class because we could cheat. I did go to a private school though.
    oh Kanye I'm old. We were pretty jazzed when the princess phone came out. if You wanted privacy on the phone in my house growing up, you had to find a way to stretch the cord around the corner and try to talk quietly so my mom in the kitchen couldn't hear. That lady had great hearing.

HS, Jr High both sucked when you (me) were not only the shortest gir but the shortest student for all 2 years of JR High and 4 years of HS.
    HS
    Marshmallow here is the one I liken to Ed Gein... Originally Posted by Heartbroken1

Ok so did anybody else have concerns about Jorge and his relationship with that student?? It seemed to me that he did like him.
    I can be your *ADDICTION* if you wanna get hooked on something!!

Quote Originally Posted by nclexusgirl View Post
    Ok so did anybody else have concerns about Jorge and his relationship with that student?? It seemed to me that he did like him.
    Is Jorge the gay guy? And the student was the athlete? If so, then I share your concern.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Is Jorge the gay guy? And the student was the athlete? If so, then I share your concern.
    Yup... them two

Quote Originally Posted by bermstalker View Post
    I'm so shocked kids are allowed to have their phones out in school.
    My son is in 3rd grade and there's a kid in his class with a phone. like wtf. He's 9. what do you need a cell phone at 9 for....especially at freaking school? He's said that she's used in in class and gotten yelled at for it but still uses it when the teacher doesn't notice.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jolly Roger View Post
    Because they are probably not ghetto and hood like me.

Quote Originally Posted by nclexusgirl View Post
    YES. awkward

Did anybody else laugh really hard when that one chick quit after a few days?

Quote Originally Posted by bermstalker View Post
    YES. awkward

Did anybody else laugh really hard when that one chick quit after a few days?
    Yes!!! She started making reasons to go home from the minute she arrived. I expected her to not make it.

Quote Originally Posted by marshmallow View Post
    oh Kanye I'm old. We were pretty jazzed when the princess phone came out. if You wanted privacy on the phone in my house growing up, you had to find a way to stretch the cord around the corner and try to talk quietly so my mom in the kitchen couldn't hear. That lady had great hearing.

HS, Jr High both sucked when you (me) were not only the shortest gir but the shortest student for all 2 years of JR High and 4 years of HS.
    HS
    Boy oh boy, I can relate to you!
    The princess phone was suuuuch a luxury, especially the ones that had a light in the... handset? headset? Idk, the part of it that you held to your head. And I?m pretty sure that they started off with a dial and then went to touchtone? And didn?t the first princess phones have the touchtone keys on the cradle at first, then later moved them to the handset/headset? Whichever. They were tres chic!
    And I also stretched that phone cord as far as it could go- and then some!
    I only wish we had call waiting back then. I know some areas had it, but not mine. I got grounded from the phone a few times because my dad tried callling home for hours & kept getting a busy signal.
    I can?t relate on the shortness of stature tho. I hit 5?9? at 13. I was the tallest kid in my middle school. Fortunately most of the guys & a few of the girls caught up with me by the time I was a freshman in high school.

Quote Originally Posted by Words Words View Post
    My son is in 3rd grade and there's a kid in his class with a phone. like wtf. He's 9. what do you need a cell phone at 9 for....especially at freaking school? He's said that she's used in in class and gotten yelled at for it but still uses it when the teacher doesn't notice.
    THIS.
    Nine year old third graders don?t need phones. And imo NO STUDENT should have their phones out while in class.
    My nephew is trying to decide what to do about his 10&1/2 year old daughter who wants a phone now. I told him to tell her he won?t even think about getting her her own phone until she?s at least 13.
    But I wish we had cell phones when I was a kid.
    And going back to school undercover? Hell no!

Where they don't have maps.......such as..
    To be honest, I’m bored af with it lately! I feel there’s too much focus on race when I want to see highschool!
    Quote Originally Posted by blighted star
    I was about to be annoyed that this thread was still active, but I see now it's morphed into offers of sex for chilli confectionary, so carry on guys :)

SuchAClassicGirl is right. This show is very boring.
    It's a little PSA, back to school special, political, race, sexuality, etc....

Everything just kind of leaves me feeling awkward when I'm watching.

Thread Information