Thread: Dawn Almodovar (49) missing from Lower Township, NJ since 11/20/17

Dawn Almodovar (49) missing from Lower Township, NJ since 11/20/17

http://www.nj.com/cape-may-county/in...more_than.html

Police in Cape May County are searching for a 49-year-old woman who has been missing for more than seven weeks.

Dawn Almodovar, of Lower Township, was last seen by her family Nov. 20, but police weren't notified until Monday, according to Det. Brian McEwing.

She is described as 5-feet, 2-inches tall with black hair and blue eyes. Almodovar owns a home in Lower Township, but also spends time in Clementon and Berlin, police said.

Almodovar drives a four-door 2005 Mercedes E500 sedan with New Jersey license plate Y37-DKC.

Almodovar's parent reported her missing. McEwing said he didn't have any information about why the family waited to notify police.

Lower Township police are collaborating with authorities in Camden County in an effort to determine her whereabouts, McEwing said.
    Private but here is her FB: https://www.facebook.com/dawn.almodovarspagnolo

Her description is not correct in the report. She has brown eyes and reddish brown hair according to one of her friends on FB. When her friend was questioned about why her family didn't report her missing until now when they last saw her November 20th, the friend said she floats around a lot and usually calls them once a month. They've been calling her friends to find out where she is and her friends also cannot get in touch with her.

She has a Britney Spears/Lori Grimes look to her eyes.
    Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    "Say, you know who could handle this penis? MY MOTHER."

Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    She has a Britney Spears/Lori Grimes look to her eyes.
    Oh wow...she does look like Lori Grimes. I also couldn't believe she was 49.
    Seems strange that someone could be missing for two months and no one knows. I get not talking to your family on a consistent basis because I try really hard not to talk to mine but no friends, no job...I mean there's no one?

Thread Information