Thread: Jacqueline Hughes (34) was found dead two weeks after she was reported missing

Jacqueline Hughes (34) was found dead two weeks after she was reported missing

There's not a lot of information I can find about this one. I really feel for this woman's family. They have been desperately trying to get the word out about this and its only now just getting out there. They say the police wouldn't file a missing persons report because shes "grown" and there was a report filed years ago. She has two young children that are worried about mom.

https://www.dallasnews.com/news/miss...ger-police-say

Dallas police are asking for the public's help in finding a woman who hasn't been heard from since Christmas.

Relatives reported Jacqueline Hughes, 34, missing on Jan. 1 because they hadn't heard from her since Dec. 25.

Police said they received information Monday that leads them to think the woman is in danger. Hughes is described as a 34-year-old black woman with black hair and brown eyes. She is 5-3 and about 160 pounds.

Anyone with information about Hughes' whereabouts is asked to call 911 or Dallas police at 214-671-4268.
    http://mydeathspace.com/article/2018...ported_missing

Her mom: https://www.facebook.com/audrey.hughes3

She has pictures of the people Jackie was last seen with on there. She does not know who they are but the comments suggest that the man pictured is not a stand up guy.
    Last edited by Olivia; 01-20-2018 at 01:43 AM.

This is a pay to view site (dallas News) so I had to take a quick SS before it covered it.

https://www.dallasnews.com/news/oak-...oak-cliff-home

[IMG][/IMG]

Up your ass should you make the mistake of pissing me off.
    Fuck. Wonder whose house that is. That makes me sad for her family, if they actually do confirm it to be her.
    Don't like what I have to say? I respect that. Go fuck yourself.

According to her family it is her...RIP

Mom confirmed it.

Really sad that no one listened to the family when they said she was in danger. Shes been missing since December 25th and I believe they just got the media to do a story on her this week. RIP Jackie.

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    So very sad.

http://dfw.cbslocal.com/2018/01/11/p...-south-dallas/

Police have identified the body found inside a home in south Dallas as that of Jacqueline Hughes.

According to officials, Hughes went missing on Christmas day. Her body was found nearly two weeks later at a home on Castle Hills, near Paul Quinn College. Dallas Police say they went to that home a week earlier, but it was empty. A few hours later, officers were called back to the home when they say Hughes? brother Clifton confronted her boyfriend and shot someone in the home. That person wasn?t seriously hurt.

Clifton Hughes was arrested and charged with aggravated assault.

Officers eventually got a warrant and searched the home again. That?s when they found Jacqueline Hughes? body in the garage.

Investigators say she died as a result of ?homicidal violence.?

Gawd. So her brother clearly went there looking for answers and is now charged with assault of the individual(s) possibly responsible for his sister's death.

Quote Originally Posted by Bewitchingstorm View Post
    Gawd. So her brother clearly went there looking for answers and is now charged with assault of the individual(s) possibly responsible for his sister's death.
    Exactly. No one was looking for her or helping them. He went to the house of the last person she was seen with, which is where the body was found. These people have been posting for a week complaining that no one was helping them or looking for her. If the police did their jobs he wouldn't have had to go out and try to locate his sister.

Anyone find the killer's FB?

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    Anyone find the killer's FB?
    https://m.facebook.com/Righteous.Solo.Sampson?pn_ref=story

Don?t think I did that right...his fb is under Mookie Sampson ...private though and only shows a few pics

Quote Originally Posted by Jp1129 View Post
    Don?t think I did that right...his fb is under Mookie Sampson ...private though and only shows a few pics
    You did it right; here is another link: https://www.facebook.com/Righteous.Solo.Sampson

http://www.wfaa.com/news/man-wanted-...safe/514134455

Brandon Sampson, 31, had been wanted in the death of Jacqueline Hughes, whose body was found in Sampson's garage in southern Dallas in January.

The Fort Worth woman, Jasmine Adams, 21, who had been missing since Jan. 1, was found alive and unharmed with Sampson.

Quote Originally Posted by Bewitchingstorm View Post
    You did it right; here is another link: https://www.facebook.com/Righteous.Solo.Sampson

Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    I wonder if she went on the run with him, or if she?s was being held against her will

I had similar questions. I even wondered if she was involved with the murder.
    I really hope she?s not involved but it?s hard to say

I had similar questions. I even wondered if she was involved with the murder.
    She did an interview recently.

https://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/Fo...474216903.html

A Fort Worth woman says she had no idea her boyfriend was an accused killer who was hiding from police when they traveled to California and dropped out of sight.

Jasmine Adams, 21, a Crowley High School graduate, said she met Brandon Sampson, of Dallas, on a dating website and fell in love."I mean, he seemed like a nice guy,? Adams said. ?He was sweet. He was a gentleman."

Adams and Sampson, 31, traveled to California.

"Then his attitude changed,? she said.

Adams said Sampson always carried a gun and grew increasingly paranoid.

"He was like, 'They're tracking us.' So I'm like, 'OK,'" she said
    Adams said she knew her family back in Fort Worth was looking for her, but never saw news coverage of her mother begging for help.

"I knew they was going to find me,? she said. ?I was just waiting, waiting every day, just doing whatever he really wanted, keeping him level."

At the same time, Adams was confused about whether she was in fear, or in love, she said.

"It was a little bit of both,? she said. ?I was kind of scared, in a way, but then he'd always reassure me that I won't hurt you or anything, you know, I care about you, I love you."

While on the run, the two went to church every Sunday and lived with a man Sampson had described as his uncle. Adams said she later learned the man was not a relative.

Then, two weeks ago, police finally tracked Sampson down, arrested him, and rescued her. He is still in jail in San Bernardino County awaiting extradition to Dallas.

https://www.cbsnews.com/dfw/news/man...d-life-prison/

A Dallas County judge handed down a life sentence to 33-year-old Brandon Sampson who was found guilty of murder earlier this week by a Dallas County jury. On January 9, 2018, Hughes naked, lifeless body was found wrapped in a blanket in the defendant's garage in Dallas. She suffered blunt force trauma to the head and two gunshot wounds.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    At least there was justice. Thank you for the update!
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Good...finally some sort of resolution for the family.

Thread Information