Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Blaze Bernstein (19) was strangled by Sam Woodward (20) and an investigation is ongoing

Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    "Fight Club". Right.
    He broke the number one rule

Now it makes sense that the story around him being missing didn't make sense. Friend number 1 killed him. I love how he said he drove to his girlfriends, but didn't know her last name or where she lived. What an idiot.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Nice how he threw in Hobby Lobby. Don't think this guy had any gf, either. Why didn't the cops suspect him from the beginning? His story was so flimsy.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Pidge View Post
    Nice how he threw in Hobby Lobby. Don't think this guy had any gf, either. Why didn't the cops suspect him from the beginning? His story was so flimsy.
    They probably did but didn't advertise it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

OMG. He broke the first rule of fight club.

Yeah. He killed him.

Quote Originally Posted by marshmallow View Post
    did you make her into a wallet Bill? cuz if you did I'm off team Bill.

Quote Originally Posted by PeaceBeWithMe View Post
    OMG. He broke the first rule of fight club.

Yeah. He killed him.
    I?m guessing he?s in the closet and met up with him for sex and something went terribly wrong...he?s guilty af

"So why do you have dirt under your fingernails"?

Him:
    https://media3.giphy.com/media/1i6zbhYXV1kRO/giphy.gif

(I can't embed gifs anymore for some reason)

Browsing the long Reddit thread
    https://www.reddit.com/r/MyTheoryIs/...stein_mystery/

Some posts I found of interest, take these with a grain of salt, as always:

I went to high school with Blaze and the friend who drove him. My friends and I think we know who the driver is. He was known to be an all around weird dude, and was super conservative. He was also known around school to be secretly gay, and acted homophobic probably because he was ashamed of himself. In the past, he discreetly tried to hook up with another gay guy, and was extremely angry when he was rejected by him. I am guessing that Blaze rejected him too. We found his address last night and drove by it and we saw a news van parked outside of his house. I am not going to name names because I don't want to start a witch hunt just in case he is innocent but we are fairly certain that this person in involved in the murder.
    I have been following this story ever since it happened and the crazy thing is, I know Blaze. We met back in early high school through the blogging site "tumblr". He followed my blog and I followed his back, and we became friends. We both had "humor" blogs which just consisted memes, and edgy-angsty pictures. We used to message over kik and talk about our lives and stuff, and then the usual gay stuff that high schoolers used to talk about. It was obvious that he was gay, and we used to talk about our home lives and what it was like. When talking about the apps (this was when we were sophomores in HS) I always urged him to not use them (cause I was trying to be a saint), and said that if he did, always tell someone where you're going. He always said that he didn't like using those apps, and seemed to push that the hook-up scene wasn't for him. I lived in Virginia, and he lived in California and the tumblr scene just faded, we lost touch. During the beginning of my senior year, I messaged him and caught up with him, told me he was applying to UPenn early decision, and told me to "hmu" if was ever in the area. We used to talk about meeting up if we were ever in Philly at the same time and now it's just crazy that he is gone. (his tumblr is still up, it is 420blazeme)
    Last edited by Pidge; 01-16-2018 at 06:54 PM. Reason: bogus

A sad Tumblr post of his from 2 years ago
    https://420blazeme.tumblr.com/post/1...ings-are-super

http://www.latimes.com/local/califor...110-story.html

Body of missing college student found near Orange County park

It was a letter Bernstein had written to Blaze on day one of first grade.

?My stomach clenches a little bit at thinking of my tiny little boy (all 46 inches) walking to class by himself, but I know you?ll make it to Room 16 when I leave you at the curb of Foothill Ranch Elementary School,? she wrote on September 21, 2004.
    Fourteen years later, the teenager was found right next to the school, his mother said.

?So much irony and tragedy here,? she said.

I agree with the poster that said Blaze probably rejected the guys advances, and he flipped his shit. That was my theory.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    College Student Murder; What Happened To Blaze Bernstein
    Three search warrants were served in the murder of Blaze Bernstein. One affidavit has social media sleuths guessing what happened.

NEWPORT BEACH, CA — While the Lake Forest community comes to grips with the sudden and horrifying murder of one their own, the need to play detective on social media has taken over the Blaze Bernstein Facebook page. The clues abound, for those who dig deep enough, but in the end none of it will bring back the young man with a bright future now gone dark.

While gatherers stood in silence and whispers, Blaze Bernstein's grandfather spoke up on behalf of the family at the Wednesday night candlelight vigil in honor of his grandson's memory.

"We thank the community for your love and compassion, we lost a wonderful soul," he said. "We were with Blaze Tuesday night, he was ready to go back to college. We thank God for this hard rain that exposed his grave in finality. He's with God now. I think miracles like this happen around the world every day....we hope no other parent has to go through this. We don't have words to thank this beautiful community. From the Bernstein family to all of the afflicted. God gives and God takes away. We have a short time on earth, we should do the best we can. In his 19 years, Blaze was a wonderful person. We have finality. God uncovered the grave. We won't be left in limbo for years."

Blaze's grandfather and grandmother's grief and anger at having their grandson taken from them was palpable Wednesday night at the 6 p.m. candlelight vigil. Blaze's parents did not attend. While a community waits for the Orange County Sheriff's Department to come up with answers, facts of Blaze's murder are coming to light.

One of three warrants revealed a part of the Sheriff's investigation, and OCSD public information officer Carrie Braun declined to comment on any of the information in the warrants.

According to a now-sealed affidavit obtained by the Orange County Register, a high school classmate of the murdered University of Pennsylvania student, whose body was found Tuesday near Borrego Park, "appeared nervous when interviewed by detectives."

The body of Blaze Bernstein was discovered after torrential rains Tuesday. At Wednesday night's Candlelight Vigil, his grandfather indicated he had been buried in a shallow grave. Orange County sheriff's department Sgt. Brad Valentine said the young man's body was found about 2 p.m. Tuesday in some brush surrounding Foothill Ranch park, which is adjacent to Borrego Park.

An autopsy was performed Wednesday, but no details have been released on the cause of death or the condition of the body. A homicide investigation, led by Valentine, is underway and warrants have been served according to the OCSD. No one is in custody as of this report and previously, investigators stated that the friend who last saw Blaze Bernstein alive was not a suspect in his murder.
    More here: https://patch.com/california/lakefor...ent=lakeforest

A sad Tumblr post of his from 2 years ago
    https://420blazeme.tumblr.com/post/1...ings-are-super
    I noticed mom had some pretty far right wing stuff on her twitter before he went missing. I would imagine he had a rough time growing up queer if his parents lean that way. Poor kid.

Someone talking about a now deleted ws post......

There was an interesting post there earlier. It was by a mom from the community whose child told her that Blaze had been snapchatting with a kid named Sam. Apparently this kid is very bad news. She was concerned enough to call OCSD. The post was quickly deleted because of the rules over there.
    Hmmmm, Sam....

Quote Originally Posted by Jammers View Post
    I noticed mom had some pretty far right wing stuff on her twitter before he went missing. I would imagine he had a rough time growing up queer if his parents lean that way. Poor kid.
    Yes, I noticed that, too. Quite right.

It has leaked out that Sam Woodward is the driver (according to a Reddit post).

Sam Woodward is supposedly the friend who drove Blaze that night- https://imgur.com/r5hSndo

I think this is Woodward's fb, it matches up, but there's not much there

https://www.facebook.com/sam.woodward.794

His newer fb was taken down a few days ago, apparently.
    Last edited by Pidge; 01-11-2018 at 06:04 PM. Reason: update

http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/l...story,amp.html

Investigators are testing evidence for DNA in the killing of an Orange County man

Detectives investigating the killing of a 19-year-old Ivy League student whose body was found in an Orange County park are running forensic evidence gathered at the scene for DNA
    Two sources familiar with the investigation said that DNA evidence from Bernstein's body and the crime scene was being given a rapid examination for potential suspects

Woodward's Askfm, 2013-14...he sounds swell...

https://ask.fm/SamWoodward476

Someone talking about a now deleted ws post......

Hmmmm, Sam....
    That's what's awesome about us. WDGAF. Rules? What rules?

Oh wait. There are rules.

But not when it comes to information. We'll post it here if they don't want to

Agreed. One of the most frustrating things about WS is that you can't mention anything that is not in the media or confirmed by police. That and the 10 threads devoted to one topic that could/should be condensed to about 10 posts. And the fact that you need a WS dictionary to understand all of the abbreviations they use to communicate. They actually do have their own little dictionary posted.

Quote Originally Posted by Amy1217 View Post
    His body has been found. They think he was murdered.

Copy of the police press release:

That is weird. The link doesn't show up in your original post for me but shows in this message.
    I was gonna ask if you could please post the link again bc I thought you forget to include it.
    Is it doing that too anyone else??
    Maybe it's bc I'm on my phone. I've never had that happen before though.

Yes! I like that it's not super duper rigid here 😁

From Reddit....

Apparently, a text was received by one of BB's friends (not the driver) saying "I have done something horrible." This text was received AFTER his family realized he was missing, meaning that at the beginning of the search, they had a lot of reason to believe he was alive. They thought that he hadn't come home out of guilt/shame or whatever he had done. With the new evidence that has come to light, they know now that the text was NOT sent by him.
    Creepy. The text was allegedly sent to Blaze's best friend.
    Last edited by Pidge; 01-12-2018 at 12:26 PM. Reason: fixed formatting

From Reddit (on my phone now, I'll fix this when I get to a computer)...

"Apparently, a text was received by one of BB's friends (not the driver) saying "I have done something horrible." This text was received AFTER his family realized he was missing, meaning that at the beginning of the search, they had a lot of reason to believe he was alive. They thought that he hadn't come home out of guilt/shame or whatever he had done. With the new evidence that has come to light, they know now that the text was NOT sent by him. "

Creepy. The text was allegedly sent to Blaze's best friend.
    Could someone have texted that from his phone?

He had 2 phones. One that was his, left at the house. One borrowed, that he had on him. I think there was something wrong with his so he borrowed a phone (previously) from a family member.
    The alleged killer texted from the borrowed phone that Blaze had on him. Creeps me right out 😨

Thread Information