Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Blaze Bernstein (19) was strangled by Sam Woodward (20) and an investigation is ongoing

Blaze Bernstein (19) was strangled by Sam Woodward (20) and an investigation is ongoing

https://patch.com/california/lakefor...laze-bernstein

Blaze Bernstein was home for the holidays from college, according to his family. He went out on Tuesday, Jan. 2 and was last seen entering Borrego Park in Foothill Ranch, Lake Forest area of Orange County. That was at 11 p.m. and he has not been seen since.

"Bernstein is in Orange County on winter break from the University of Pennsylvania," an Orange County Sheriff's Department spokesperson said in a recent release. "Witnesses said he met up with a friend and the two drove to Borrego Park, where the teen exited the vehicle and entered the park."
    [/QUOTE]

Find Blaze Bernstein FB: https://www.facebook.com/groups/169267027168089/

http://mydeathspace.com/article/2018...ion_is_ongoing
    Last edited by raisedbywolves; 11-17-2022 at 06:25 PM.

Who was the third person? Do we know for sure he was meeting someone or was it just what Blaze told his friend?

Was it a drug deal? (sorry, couldn't find an edit option)

So many questions. What reasons are there to meet someone in a park, shortly before midnight?
    Or did he just want a ride to the park and wasn't meeting anyone?

http://www.thedp.com/article/2018/01...laze-bernstein

Annee Della Donna, an attorney and friend of the Bernstein family made similar remarks to CBS Los Angeles.

?He was on the Internet that night buying things,? Della Donna said. ?It all points to a kid who was not depressed, who was happy and wanted to go back to school.?

Della Donna also added that some witnesses say they saw someone matching Bernstein?s height and weight walking along the southbound lanes of the 241 toll road in the disabled car lane at about 5:40 a.m. on Jan. 3.

Or......is friend #1 making the whole thing up to cover up what really happened?

So....the police don't suspect foul play but the family attorney does?

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    He was up to something. I'm not sure what, but you don't sneak away from the house at that hour after speaking to someone on Snapchat (assuming since the conversations disappear) and go to a park. The Parks around here either close at sundown or by 10pm at the latest so nothing good was going to happen there.

Pidge asked why people would meet in a park that late at night. Around here it is usually one of two things. It's a place for closeted Homosexual Men to meet in private and hook up (especially in the restrooms) or for drug deals. This isn't sounding good at all.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Those were the only 2 reasons I could think of, also.
    His parents still don't know the identity of friend #2 or what Blaze was doing in park, besides supposedly meeting someone.
    I call poppycock on friend #1's vague story. He's not cooperating or they'd already have this info. It doesn't look good.

That fb group (the one with over 10,000 members) has some interesting posts on it. Hearsay and all of it could be completely false, but interesting.
    Someone posted the dogs didn't get a hit anywhere in the park.

Quote Originally Posted by Pidge View Post
    That fb group (the one with over 10,000 members) has some interesting posts on it. Hearsay and all of it could be completely false, but interesting.
    Someone posted the dogs didn't get a hit anywhere in the park.
    That's interesting.

It's not completely fool proof, but I'm confident that if he were there and they used a scent that was recent that they'd indicate something. Curiouser and curiouser.

Could it be the person he was chatting with was the friend that picked him up? Seems likely

If he was up to something shady, and told his parents he was going to the park, he wasn't going to the park.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

His body has been found. They think he was murdered.

Copy of the police press release:

So sad. I'm not surprised but it's awful news. He had a bright future.

Yesterday, he was referred to by the LGBT Center OC's twitter account as an "LGBT teen."

I'm wondering why, if they spent 3 days searching the area, they didn't find him then?
    Also, what made them go back and look after they said the search was concluded? Did they get a tip?

Quote Originally Posted by Pidge View Post
    Yesterday, he was referred to by the LGBT Center OC's twitter account as an "LGBT teen."

I'm wondering why, if they spent 3 days searching the area, they didn't find him then?
    Also, what made them go back and look after they said the search was concluded? Did they get a tip?
    That's why I didn't think he was there, they searched and didn't find him. I don't know how they missed him or what made them search again.

There are a lot of males searching for other males "ads" on Craigslist. Most people are smart enough not to include their picture in the ad though. Most of the info on the ads are wrong/inaccurate to protect people's privacy, so I don't know how a WS person would be able to say an ad was definately his.

If he did meet someone through Craigslist, hopefully they will be able to trace the ad back to the person by accessing his computer.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    So I just went over to WS after I saw that he was found, to see if they had any more scoop.

Apparently someone posted a Craigslist ad on WS the other day, with a naked butt on it, for a man looking for a casual hookup with another man. WS's owner lost her mind and locked the thread and took it all down. I am not the best sleuther, but I might see what I can find on CL. Anyone out there a great CL sleuther? I wonder what the ad said?

If this is true, I hate that he felt like he had to keep his orientation quiet, and decided to seek out someone on CL.

Pidge, I don't really do FB...is this what was being alluded to on FB?

ETA: I think I found the ad that was posted on WS, and based on the pics (there are mirror reflections) I don't think this is him.

I don't think his orientation was a big secret. I noticed when he first went missing that one of his parents ... I don't remember if it was mom or dad ... have a lot of rainbow frames on their fb pics, which I assumed were to show LBGT support.

I thought kids these days were more into hooking up with randoms from Tinder or Grindr or whatnot, not CL? Maybe the WSers are letting their imaginations get the best of them (as usual).

Poor kid.
    Quote Originally Posted by Not your business View Post
    I will out think the fucking pants off of you and you would thank me for helping you out of them.

https://www.newsmax.com/thewire/blaz.../10/id/836389/

Blaze Bernstein: Missing Student Found Dead; Homicide Suspected

Police searched the park for several days before finding Bernstein when heavy rainfall washed his body partially out of the brush, ABC News reported.
    a search warrant was served in Newport Beach on Tuesday night

Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    So I just went over to WS after I saw that he was found, to see if they had any more scoop.

Pidge, I don't really do FB...is this what was being alluded to on FB?
    I saw some talk of him being on Grindr but no proof of it.

I've seen friend #1 referenced as both "he" and "she" across various news articles. I thought it was a male?

Now I'm wondering if it was a hate crime. Lure him out and kill him. Someone who hates LGBTQ could easily put up ads and off people in parks

Don't have an article, but heard on the local news ABC 7 3pm PST that the police have obtained search warrants to search a house but cannot release names or what evidence was found.

Quote Originally Posted by SalVal View Post
    Don't have an article, but heard on the local news ABC 7 3pm PST that the police have obtained search warrants to search a house but cannot release names or what evidence was found.
    I wonder if he was lured there to be robbed and was killed

Illinois but the Southern part, which kind of sucks
    The friend is suspect, and I'm just going to say that he killed Blaze. I wonder why?

Wow. He didn't do a very good job of not looking guilty as fuck.

"Fight Club". Right.

Thread Information