Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: Natalie Bollinger (19) was murdered after posting to Facebook about being stalked.

nothing will bring natalie back, but thats a terrible excuse not to speak out. her actual predators are still free to do to others as they did to her. i understand why she did what she did, she was an addict, like her sister and madi. unfortunately, people werent reasonable when they needed to be, and now its all about the cover up. i wont stop speaking out, i know too many people whose lives were changed irreparably by this tragedy. her family are villains. even the ones i feel sorry for are predatory.

i get the snitches thing, and the narc thing, and the "you should have called the cops" there really is no way to win. i got lucky. i never liked pills, so i stopped taking them in 1997. my life improved because i could finally think. the cops wouldnt listen even if he did come forward, especially if he was homeless. when i first met natalie, she was selling drugs by the boulder public library for her dad. i didnt find that out until years later. heroin got cheap in 2003. it came in with the juggalos. it has killed many of my friends, along with meth and bad anti-homeless laws that have people freezing to death. i didnt send money to groups, i was too busy doing the work myself. thank you for speaking out.

Quote Originally Posted by shawn schwartz View Post
    nothing will bring natalie back, but thats a terrible excuse not to speak out. her actual predators are still free to do to others as they did to her. i understand why she did what she did, she was an addict, like her sister and madi. unfortunately, people werent reasonable when they needed to be, and now its all about the cover up. i wont stop speaking out, i know too many people whose lives were changed irreparably by this tragedy. her family are villains. even the ones i feel sorry for are predatory.
    wtf?

Did you know her?

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    Did you know her?
    If this is actually the guy, yes.

Hey y?all, I have a public announcement... there is a man Shawn Schwartz. I met this man when I was young. I ran into him about 2 years ago.

Long story short, I became friends w him. I helped him out w rides and stuff. I moved to VA. He drove across country to see me.. slept behind my work for weeks. When I told him I didn?t want to see him anymore, he sent me hundreds of texts and calls. He parked his car in front of my house, blocking Military Highway for hours... laying on his horn.. he was arrested. Since then, I?ve asked him to leave me alone.. and he won?t. He?s sent emails for over a year close to everyday, harassing me. Making numerous account until I block him again. Threatening my family, telling me he?ll kill himself in front of me, and sending my friends and family harassing messages as well.

I?m sharing this because, he?s posting slander about me all over FB. So, if you receive a message... I am sincerely sorry. Please ignore him... it only encourages him when he gets a response(much like a child). He?s mentally ill and I?m trying to fix this.
    From the first page of the thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Jumaki15 View Post
    If this is actually the guy, yes.

From the first page of the thread.
    Whoa...

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    Whoa...
    Yeah. I heard his interview on the Sword and Scale episodes.

i get the snitches thing, and the narc thing, and the "you should have called the cops" there really is no way to win. i got lucky. i never liked pills, so i stopped taking them in 1997. my life improved because i could finally think. the cops wouldnt listen even if he did come forward, especially if he was homeless. when i first met natalie, she was selling drugs by the boulder public library for her dad. i didnt find that out until years later. heroin got cheap in 2003. it came in with the juggalos. it has killed many of my friends, along with meth and bad anti-homeless laws that have people freezing to death. i didnt send money to groups, i was too busy doing the work myself. thank you for speaking out.
    Didn't she have a restraining order on you, dude?

Oh cool. He can't stalk Natalie anymore so he's going to posthumously stalk her MDS thread instead.

But of course there are 50,000,000 sides to every story, so feel free to use this thread as your personal blog, Shawn

Quote Originally Posted by blighted star View Post
    Oh cool. He can't stalk Natalie anymore so he's going to posthumously stalk her MDS thread instead.

But of course there are 50,000,000 sides to every story, so feel free to use this thread as your personal blog, Shawn
    I heard his side of the story in his own words on S&S. Dude is narcissistic and manipulative.

3? we w

I heard his side of the story in his own words on S&S. Dude is narcissistic and manipulative.
    Yeah, but all the old threads getting bumped inspired me to try & invoke a new game of MDS Bloody Mary

Quote Originally Posted by BusinessSocks View Post
    3? we w
    Did you have a stroke?

Yeah, but all the old threads getting bumped inspired me to try & invoke a new game of MDS Bloody Mary
    Sadly, I think he's gone. We haven't had a good old fashioned shit show for a long time.

Dude sounds like heartbroken 1-9

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

I'm up for a fresh shit show.

Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    Dude sounds like heartbroken 1-9
    Oh shit. Nobody has ever seen them in the same place at the same time!

Oh shit. Nobody has ever seen them in the same place at the same time!

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

He is quite obviously mentally ill...I feel bad for him. He most definitely was infatuated/obsessed with Natalie, but I think she used and manipulated him and once he was no use to her, she cut off contact with him & he couldn?t let go...I feel he genuinely cared about her

On reflection I can't decide if you're talking about Shawn or the S&S dude

Quote Originally Posted by Jp1129 View Post
    He is quite obviously mentally ill...I feel bad for him. He most definitely was infatuated/obsessed with Natalie, but I think she used and manipulated him and once he was no use to her, she cut off contact with him & he couldn?t let go...I feel he genuinely cared about her
    Did you listen to the podcast and interviews?

On reflection I can't decide if you're talking about Shawn or the S&S dude
    Both probably?

Thread Information