Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Natalie Bollinger (19) was murdered after posting to Facebook about being stalked.

Natalie Bollinger (19) was murdered after posting to Facebook about being stalked.

I'm following this locally here. Story below. Click her Facebook page and read her last post re: her stalking.

BROOMFIELD, CO ? The father of a missing Broomfield woman said she was "murdered" and an online fundraiser has been set up to help cover her funeral costs.

Broomfield Police last week asked the public for help finding Natalie Bollinger, 19, who had been missing since Thursday around noon.

Ted Bollinger, her father, posted in a Facebook comment on Saturday: "My daughter was murdered."

While police have not confirmed that Natalie Bollinger died, a body was found in the woods in Thornton, Colorado, near East 116th Avenue and Riverdale Road. That death was being investigated as a homicide, multiple media outlets reported. The body wasn't publicly identified.

A GoFundMe page has been established to help the family pay for her funeral.

The post said Natalie was reported missing a few days ago and never made it home.

"This tragic loss of a beautiful 19 year old girl has been devastating for her family. Her father Ted Bollinger is trying to raise money to give his little girl the funeral she deserves. Anything you can donate will help. Please pray for this sweet girl and her family."
    https://www.facebook.com/natalie.m.bollinger

Her last post:

Hey y?all, I have a public announcement... there is a man Shawn Schwartz. I met this man when I was young. I ran into him about 2 years ago.

Long story short, I became friends w him. I helped him out w rides and stuff. I moved to VA. He drove across country to see me.. slept behind my work for weeks. When I told him I didn?t want to see him anymore, he sent me hundreds of texts and calls. He parked his car in front of my house, blocking Military Highway for hours... laying on his horn.. he was arrested. Since then, I?ve asked him to leave me alone.. and he won?t. He?s sent emails for over a year close to everyday, harassing me. Making numerous account until I block him again. Threatening my family, telling me he?ll kill himself in front of me, and sending my friends and family harassing messages as well.

I?m sharing this because, he?s posting slander about me all over FB. So, if you receive a message... I am sincerely sorry. Please ignore him... it only encourages him when he gets a response(much like a child). He?s mentally ill and I?m trying to fix this.
    And here is the stalker:

https://www.facebook.com/shawn.schwartz.10

Recent post:

"how could you kill such a beautiful girl?" 1: I didn't kill anyone. 2: she was nice to me, Fuck you superficial fucks who choose pretty over morality. You didn't know her. 3: she was an adult, and made decisions as an adult. 4: best I can hope for is Alycia pushing the harassment charges. If I get a long time, it's a long time they won't be paranoid. Might get lucky and get her killer as my cellie. I would keep him alive. No prison suicide for him. You people are so fucked in the head. And those "I am sorry this happened to you" people: I am sorry won't bring her back, and it happened to Natalie, not me. Laws don't mean shit in the court of public opinion

Quote Originally Posted by marshmallow View Post
    did you make her into a wallet Bill? cuz if you did I'm off team Bill.

Hold up...did the stalker post that last post? I'm confused.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Thank you for finally posting this. My nephew is friends with the stalker, and is on his FB friends list. My nephew is also a heroin addict, and a lot of the people this girl was friends with are deep in the drug scene. One of the boys even had a house party years ago in which two people died by stabbing. It was in Longmont, near Boulder so pretty unusual for this area.
    I'm concerned that if she was friends with the stalker and my nephew etc, at one point she probably had some other issues going on...I'm not necessarily convinced it was him. Some of the people she is "friends" with are pretty violent, and have a lot of major addiction issues. I'm in recovery myself for the last 11 years...and sometimes people just get nuts...I'm not down on addicts by any means, just how it is. I'm curious to see how this turns out. Whatever the situation, it's sad someone so young lost their life.

Quote Originally Posted by BusinessSocks View Post

She has a twin sister :/
    https://m.facebook.com/cicibearx3?pn_ref=ec_friends_card

Quote Originally Posted by Jp1129 View Post
    I was wondering who the Alycia he referenced was. Dude sounds unbelievably creepy. Even if he didn't kill her, he made her life hell it seems.

Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    Hold up...did the stalker post that last post? I'm confused.
    Yes. He posted the last post.

I was just coming on here to post about this one. Not saying this means anything and I could be reaching but if you look at his Facebook he posts numerous times a day...one right after the other. But on December 28th, the day she went missing he is completely silent for 19 hours. He posts a video on December 28 at 2:26 am about a friends kid that went missing. Doesn't mention Natalie. Couldn't have been Natalie because she was last seen on December 28th at noon. Then his next post is about Natalie being missing at 950 PM on the 28th. Just seems strange.

This was in Shawn's FB photo album. That's her right?
    Last edited by puke; 01-03-2018 at 03:22 PM.
    Gooble goble gooble goble one of us one of us. t(-_-)t

After browsing that guys FB, I noticed he seems pretty panic-y and almost manic/bipolar during the last month; and even though he seems to "just" solely be disgruntled about the restraining order issue and then him feeling prejudiced against, regarding having an Aspergers diagnosis...

I agree with DaniNYC, that the timing of the silence on his FB/posting is certainly interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by puke View Post
    This was in Shawn's FB photo album. That's her right?
    Its hard to tell whats what anymore since people are opting to make themselves look part animal in their photos now and days but I think so.

Quote Originally Posted by DaniNYC212 View Post
    Its hard to tell whats what anymore since people are opting to make themselves look part animal in their photos now and days but I think so.
    It's her, she's got the same pic on her page. I just found the "Kill me" next to her cryptic.
    Last edited by puke; 01-03-2018 at 03:50 PM.

Yeah, dude had about 25+ posts in a row all reading things like "kill me, just fucking kill me" in many various forms, each posted one after another, between 5-7am on Dec 17th.

I was just coming on here to post about this one. Not saying this means anything and I could be reaching but if you look at his Facebook he posts numerous times a day...one right after the other. But on December 28th, the day she went missing he is completely silent for 19 hours. He posts a video on December 28 at 2:26 am about a friends kid that went missing. Doesn't mention Natalie. Couldn't have been Natalie because she was last seen on December 28th at noon. Then his next post is about Natalie being missing at 950 PM on the 28th. Just seems strange.
    I agree with this. I, literally, went through about a hundred posts, and they all span minutes. He posts nonstop. I have no idea how he has any time to do anything else.

It's suspicious.

Damn, he is throwing out names on his FB. Notice he put someone with Natalie's last name, wonder the relation?

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    Some of the videos/live streams on his FB focus specifically on Natalie. The guy is deranged.

Natalie has a twin sister which I believe his her twin, if you look on pops page you can find her

Sorry, meant to say not 100% positive, but pretty sure it's her twin. I'm still half awake, sorry guys.

Quote Originally Posted by Jumaki15 View Post
    I was wondering who the Alycia he referenced was. Dude sounds unbelievably creepy. Even if he didn't kill her, he made her life hell it seems.
    Alycia is her twin sister...I posted her fb above...I?m wondering if he actually met the girls through their mother

http://www.dailycamera.com/broomfiel...ion-broomfield
    Ted Bollinger is the dad. They have quite a few gofundme's up regarding her death. You can find her sister on his facebook page.

Quote Originally Posted by Jumaki15 View Post
    Sorry, didn?t mean to reply directly to you lol

Quote Originally Posted by akazia1978 View Post
    http://www.dailycamera.com/broomfiel...ion-broomfield
    Ted Bollinger is the dad. They have quite a few gofundme's up regarding her death. You can find her sister on his facebook page.

Shawn Schwartz

Yesterday at 2:43am ?

I live in a world full of violent idiots. Allowing those who harm others to be rewarded while blaming those victimised. I don't want to live in a world like this. Where men like James Payton, tim beeson, Ted bollinger, and Joey whoever the Fuck get to beat the shit out of women, and I am supposed to shut up and take it. Dudes do immoral shit over money and pretty. Two things that don't mean shit to me. If you ain't a supermodel, I still try to help. If you got a penis or dark skin or fat feet, same thing. You are still human. You scared to leave that sob? He won't let you? Then son. Safety in numbers. Watch your sisters back, her rights are your rights. You let her rights get trampled, you don't deserve yours

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Just noticed that on his page and was bopping onto here to mention it---it surely is, odd.

Quote Originally Posted by Bewitchingstorm View Post
    Some of the videos/live streams on his FB focus specifically on Natalie. The guy is deranged.
    His videos are CREEPED as fuck.

wow, this guy is nuts. I'm definitely going to be following this one... I'd honestly be surprised if he didn't have something to do with it...

Thread Information