I'm following this locally here. Story below. Click her Facebook page and read her last post re: her stalking.

BROOMFIELD, CO ? The father of a missing Broomfield woman said she was "murdered" and an online fundraiser has been set up to help cover her funeral costs.

Broomfield Police last week asked the public for help finding Natalie Bollinger, 19, who had been missing since Thursday around noon.

Ted Bollinger, her father, posted in a Facebook comment on Saturday: "My daughter was murdered."

While police have not confirmed that Natalie Bollinger died, a body was found in the woods in Thornton, Colorado, near East 116th Avenue and Riverdale Road. That death was being investigated as a homicide, multiple media outlets reported. The body wasn't publicly identified.

A GoFundMe page has been established to help the family pay for her funeral.

The post said Natalie was reported missing a few days ago and never made it home.

"This tragic loss of a beautiful 19 year old girl has been devastating for her family. Her father Ted Bollinger is trying to raise money to give his little girl the funeral she deserves. Anything you can donate will help. Please pray for this sweet girl and her family."
https://www.facebook.com/natalie.m.bollinger

Her last post:

Hey y?all, I have a public announcement... there is a man Shawn Schwartz. I met this man when I was young. I ran into him about 2 years ago.

Long story short, I became friends w him. I helped him out w rides and stuff. I moved to VA. He drove across country to see me.. slept behind my work for weeks. When I told him I didn?t want to see him anymore, he sent me hundreds of texts and calls. He parked his car in front of my house, blocking Military Highway for hours... laying on his horn.. he was arrested. Since then, I?ve asked him to leave me alone.. and he won?t. He?s sent emails for over a year close to everyday, harassing me. Making numerous account until I block him again. Threatening my family, telling me he?ll kill himself in front of me, and sending my friends and family harassing messages as well.

I?m sharing this because, he?s posting slander about me all over FB. So, if you receive a message... I am sincerely sorry. Please ignore him... it only encourages him when he gets a response(much like a child). He?s mentally ill and I?m trying to fix this.
And here is the stalker:

https://www.facebook.com/shawn.schwartz.10

Recent post:

"how could you kill such a beautiful girl?" 1: I didn't kill anyone. 2: she was nice to me, Fuck you superficial fucks who choose pretty over morality. You didn't know her. 3: she was an adult, and made decisions as an adult. 4: best I can hope for is Alycia pushing the harassment charges. If I get a long time, it's a long time they won't be paranoid. Might get lucky and get her killer as my cellie. I would keep him alive. No prison suicide for him. You people are so fucked in the head. And those "I am sorry this happened to you" people: I am sorry won't bring her back, and it happened to Natalie, not me. Laws don't mean shit in the court of public opinion