Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Natalie Bollinger (19) was murdered after posting to Facebook about being stalked.

Kinda what I thought. She hangs around the same people my nephew does and they are dangerous. He was severely beaten, police not contacted because all that group doesn't want to be snitches. I couldn't even get info from my nephew, but he's fortunate he didn't die or kill someone (he fought back with a knife, and no I don't support that either). Someone def knows something through the back channels. I participate heavily in opiate bills and recovery groups for this reason...I know how messed up that life can be. I'm lucky to still be here....pure dumb luck. Nothing more.

Also, I really wish they could go in the right direction and help us understand why she was reported missing so quickly

They made an arrest last night. Joseph Michael Lopez. No other details, really. They have not even released a pic yet.

Quote Originally Posted by marshmallow View Post
    did you make her into a wallet Bill? cuz if you did I'm off team Bill.

I think (but could be mistaken) that she dated a Joey. Age seems to fit, suspect is 22. I can't find him on FB but haven't looked hard.

I'm glad they got the right person. I have little faith at times in the PD as my friend's murder is still unsolved from 2014...but his is kind of difficult as it was very random. No possible motives or leads. I'm glad Natalie will get justice served. RIP young lady.

I tried checking all over Facebook for this guy, as well, but his name is so generic. I even checked friends she had with the last name Lopez to see if they had him on their page as family. No luck.

Quote Originally Posted by akazia1978 View Post
    Well, JFC. He went to my son's high school and, God help me, he looks FAMILIAR.

Yep. My daughter has over 15 mutual on his earlier Facebook page. I have no doubt she knows this kid. I sent her his link.

A former Mds member posted this on fb -

Dudes. My friend who works in LE read the police report that hasn’t been released. It’s so much crazier that I thought. The reason it took so long to make an arrest was cause they had to wait for phone records to come back because her phone was missing so they couldn’t just check it. There were thousands of texts before she went missing to this Joseph Lopez guy. So he says that she put an ad out on Craigslist looking for a hitman to kill her because she wanted to die, and he responded. At first he said that they went to the dairy farm together, then he changed his mind and she shot herself. When the detectives told him that couldn’t be true, because she was shot from 3 feet away, he admitted to doing it. She left her purse and phone in his car, so he hid them under his spare tire in the trunk, and they’ve been there since. He’s a dominos delivery guy who has never been in trouble in his life.

As for the heroin, she’s been a heavy heroin user for a long time, so what the autopsy would consider a deadly amount, was probably just her regular amount.

Him not being in trouble doesn't mean much to me. I didn't get caught until my late 20's...I was all over the place before then, not violence, but drugs.
    Who responds to an add for a hitman unless there is something mentally off? I have my doubts since I know some of his friends, some are drug dealers... so I know they are either still in the scene, or in the case of a few, recently got clean.

Also, she wasn't rolling in cash. He just thought it would be for shits and giggles? I'm unable to quite buy that whole story, but you never know I suppose.

And what's weird about the craigslist thing, is that it is a popular place to score drugs now I guess. We had to do it the old fashioned way, now people put out an ad, and boom, insta meth, heroin or whatever (before ad gets flagged). A buddy relapsed on meth last week, and said he got it from posting an ad on craigslist. Times have changed since my days I suppose....when you had to know people. Totally reckless too, not that drugs aren't anyway, but combine that with craigslist and potential for a real shitshow, excuse my language.

https://www.google.com/amp/amp.thede...-kill-her.html

I kinda feel there may be some truth to this kids story

I wish we could see this supposed Craigslist ad.

Quote Originally Posted by akazia1978 View Post
    And what's weird about the craigslist thing, is that it is a popular place to score drugs now I guess. We had to do it the old fashioned way, now people put out an ad, and boom, insta meth, heroin or whatever (before ad gets flagged). A buddy relapsed on meth last week, and said he got it from posting an ad on craigslist. Times have changed since my days I suppose....when you had to know people. Totally reckless too, not that drugs aren't anyway, but combine that with craigslist and potential for a real shitshow, excuse my language.
    You should see the shit you can buy on the deep web.

Quote Originally Posted by Jp1129 View Post
    https://www.google.com/amp/amp.thede...-kill-her.html

I kinda feel there may be some truth to this kids story
    This case is all kinds of fucked up.

Quote Originally Posted by Jumaki15 View Post
    You should see the shit you can buy on the deep web.

This case is all kinds of fucked up.
    Yeah it totally is...I feel bad for Shawn, he was totally taken advantage of by her and made to look like the suspect and he was actually a good friend to her

Quote Originally Posted by Jp1129 View Post
    Yeah it totally is...I feel bad for Shawn, he was totally taken advantage of by her and made to look like the suspect and he was actually a good friend to her
    I would too except Natalie was scared of him enough to file a PPO against him.

If he's telling the truth about the ad, wow. I don't know what to think.

Quote Originally Posted by bermstalker View Post
    I would too except Natalie was scared of him enough to file a PPO against him.
    I read somewhere on fb (can?t tell you where) that she was pressured by her father to file that PPO, not sure how true that is though

It's looking more and more like Joseph is pulling stories out his a**. The transcripts are now online, and he lied multiple times to the police, as well as his coworker saying she spoke to him about the case and he managed to look completely shocked about it. He also has numerous stories he wrote about characters that turned into psychopaths. I kinda think the kid's a psychopath himself, and that yes, she met him on CL, most likely looking for drugs, but then it's all BS after that. I say this because a friend recently relapsed and bought meth via CL from a dude...so it's doable. I managed to scare the crap out of my friend from future CL meetups by showing them this story, but it seems to be a thing around here
    Strictly my opinion after reading the transcripts...and his dead cold eyes. He's in court tomorrow.
    I think LE is going to have a hard time getting the exact texts from Apple, they tend to be foot draggers.....apparently LE could only access some of the texts and then the phone shut off and got locked.

saw this on Crime and Justice last night. It makes no sense at all.

Y'all should check out the last two Sword And Scales devoted to this. Looks like she did set herself up to be killed, and the internet is packed full of whackadoos. Unrelated, but very related in these two podcasts. The crazy fellow with the Facebook? Some folks threw him off a bridge, apparently, because they still think he is involved.

Nuts. Absolutely nuts.

Painting a Rainbow on your Heart with Sunshine Love

i wish she could get justice, but those who actually harmed her got away with it. her whole family belongs locked up

Thread Information