Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Molly Meghan Miller (31) was found dead in her home four days after she went missing

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Nursechrissy View Post
    No offence....but most men can't find anything missing in a house....but a woman could. ��
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

I've been searching for updates on this one. I'm a chronic pain patient - aseptic osteonecrosis - and I tried Kratom for a while. It made me incredibly anxious and nauseous like you wouldn't believe. I quit taking it because I started testing positive for morphine and had to cut that and my pod tea out so as to not lose my anesthesiology clinic. I still have several friends who use it, and now I'm wondering if they're at risk. :/

Part of me thinks this makes sense and people should listen up, but another part of me knows what lengths family members will go to to deny a suicide. We all search for the thing that's at "fault" rather than accept that our loved ones could have been struggling and we missed it.

G-d, this is bleak.

This is a very bizarre case.
    From the reporter friend saying it was a "gruesome suicide" to the mom saying "In our grief, this has given us relief knowing that it was Kratom" w/o even having the toxicology reports in yet. And to top it off she was found in her house?! I'd really like to know where exactly they found her that he overlooked.
    Strange case.

Quote Originally Posted by Lily Rivers View Post
    This is a very bizarre case.
    From the reporter friend saying it was a "gruesome suicide" to the mom saying "In our grief, this has given us relief knowing that it was Kratom" w/o even having the toxicology reports in yet. And to top it off she was found in her house?! I'd really like to know where exactly they found her that he overlooked.
    Strange case.
    I think I took that quote from the reporter friend differently than most. He didn't say it was a "gruesome suicide", he said that it wasn't appropriate "to share the gruesome details of a suicide". When the toxicology is back, maybe we'll get more answers, but I took that to be a colloquial usage - "all the gory details" of a breakup, for example, or "the gruesome details" of, like, a hanging or something that I wouldn't consider to be "gruesome" per se, but that a person who wanted all of the details could be called "gruesome". Eh. I'm brain injured. I probably shouldn't try to dissect language so gruesomely. Lol

I'll be interested to see the entire tox report. The 36 deaths the government agencies are blaming on kratom have had other prescription drugs in their systems, other illegal drugs, supplements and/or other underlying health conditions, not just kratom. I've been taking kratom for over a year now for several chronic conditions. It's helped me so much. Yes, if you take too much, you throw up. Get your dose figured out and it shouldn't be an issue. Granted, it's not going to help everyone and people can have bad reactions to it. My doctors all know I take it and monitor me for any issues. A large pharmaceutical company is trying to get a patent for a drug using components of kratom. The director of the FDA screaming about how bad kratom is was a member of that pharmaceutical companys board. Does he still have a vested interest? Probably, not like he'd admit that though. How many people die everyday from opioid overdoses? It's estimated that 3-5 million people use kratom; lawyers, doctors, athletes, first responders, teachers, veterans, people using it to get off opioids and/or heroin. Since I started using kratom, I'm off of 4 other prescription meds that made me feel like shit and did zero to help me. Sorry for the rant, this is a very soapboxy issue for me.

Googling for updates on this one, I came across an obituary posted 2018January21. There's not a ton of information other than listing a previous marriage and stating she'd been engaged to Anson for seven years. It looks like they may have used a bridal photo from the earlier marriage as the photo.

http://www.roanoke.com/obituaries/mi...99da040ad.html
    Quote Originally Posted by daisylane View Post
    Jackin' = touching the lord's wand.

New article - police searched the house for under ten minutes

http://www.newsplex.com/content/news...473982033.html

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Olivia View Post

Real thorough search there, boys. Nice job.
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Illinois but the Southern part, which kind of sucks
    Quote Originally Posted by Olivia View Post

Her mom thinks suicide. That was one of my first thoughts too. RIP Molly.

Thread Information