Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Molly Meghan Miller (31) was found dead in her home four days after she went missing

Molly Meghan Miller (31) was found dead in her home four days after she went missing

Last edited by raisedbywolves; 11-15-2022 at 09:15 AM.

If she walked out without a coat she could be dead from hypothermia. Unless she got into someone's car?

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Quote Originally Posted by Olivia View Post
    How big is her fucking house?

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    How big is her fucking house?
    Right? You would think if somebody comes up missing everybody would at least check the victim's house FIRST.

A reporter who apparently know Molly and knows the partner has been saying on FB it was a gruesome suicide!?!

Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    From the reporters FB:

And on a side note, if it really happened the way the fiance reported it, she must have really hated him or been super mad at him to walk off like that and kill herself somewhere in the house IMO.

ETA: or maybe she was just in such a bad/dark place that she couldn't think of how the situation would hurt him.
    This reminds me of the Daniel o keeffe suicide where he did it in in a crawl space of the family home and wasn’t found for 5/6 years. I hope we find out more about what happened.

Illinois but the Southern part, which kind of sucks
    She seems like she was a lovely person. RIP Molly

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Not being able to find a missing dead person inside of your own house is like not being able to find your glasses when they're on your head only on steroids. I will never understand it. Ever.
    Last edited by Boston Babe 73; 08-02-2023 at 04:05 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    Sorry if this has already been shared (too lazy to make sure), but she apparently had terminal cancer:

Police have refused to give any details, but Landers says Molly suffered from terminal cancer, and her death was likely a suicide.
    http://wvtf.org/post/police-say-no-f...h-molly-miller

Quote Originally Posted by Bewitchingstorm View Post
    Sorry if this has already been shared (too lazy to make sure), but she apparently had terminal cancer:

http://wvtf.org/post/police-say-no-f...h-molly-miller
    Wow, no, I had not seen that. Thanks for posting, and good to see you online!

Sooooo weird

Hmm....I don't know if I'm buying a supplement overdose. I do know chronic pain could have been a precursor.

I first heard of kratom a few months ago on Reddit. Someone who was majorly hooked on it was talking about it, and I ended up falling down the rabbit hole on the r/quittingkratom sub. Man, it sounds like some nasty stuff. I don't recall anyone talking about OD-ing on it, but the withdrawals sound terrible, and they supposedly last a lot longer than opioid withdrawals.

There's a pro-kratom sub, too, and people there act like it's this magical, harmless stuff ... harmless like pot, they say. Doesn't sound like it, to me.

I understand why people battling opioid addiction see it as a better option than turning to heroin, but I don't think trading one addiction for another is a great solution.
    Quote Originally Posted by Not your business View Post
    I will out think the fucking pants off of you and you would thank me for helping you out of them.

Illinois but the Southern part, which kind of sucks
    Quote Originally Posted by TupeloHoney View Post
    I first heard of kratom a few months ago on Reddit. Someone who was majorly hooked on it was talking about it, and I ended up falling down the rabbit hole on the r/quittingkratom sub. Man, it sounds like some nasty stuff. I don't recall anyone talking about OD-ing on it, but the withdrawals sound terrible, and they supposedly last a lot longer than opioid withdrawals.

There's a pro-kratom sub, too, and people there act like it's this magical, harmless stuff ... harmless like pot, they say. Doesn't sound like it, to me.

I understand why people battling opioid addiction see it as a better option than turning to heroin, but I don't think trading one addiction for another is a great solution.
    I've been down the drug rabbit hole on reddit... My favorite is the guy who decided to try heroin. Took him exactly 2 weeks to become a addict. I've always read kartom to be harmless, but there's also bad trip reports. I personally wouldn't and have never touched anything besides Marijuana. Maybe she was fighting other addictions, I've read about it being used to get off of other drugs.

She seemed like a cool person. RIP Molly.

just subbed to this thread, what a strange death, nothing makes sense to me. But then again strange things happen
    I found a video that her dad shared on youtube https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=atwWksMz0qU
    she seemed like a fun girl. I never heard of kratom, maybe Molly had an accidental overdose? I can't believe it was suicide, the way it happened is just too weird, my heart goes out to her family, I'm sorry for the loss

I have used Kratom in the past. I didn't use it for a long period of time, but it did work for me. There is no "high" from it, or at least in the dosage I was taking. Being one to not take painkillers I had found it doing research, and I did a ton of research before trying it.

I do feel for her family and her boyfriend, it seems she had a great relationship with all of them. RIP.

I have chronic nerve and joint pain and took kratom fairly often because I live in a state where I don?t qualify for MM. TBH, I?ve never heard of an overdose, but I wouldn?t be surprised about an adverse reaction or something was tainted. You have to be extremely careful where you get your Kratom, because a lot of places aren?t legit. Kratom may have some of side effects but prescription painkillers and opioids tend to be the greater evil. When you?re in a great amount of chronic physical pain you end up grasping at every straw you can find and Kratom is a new straw.

I read today that it causes suicidal tendencies in regular users. I think I remember reading that a Naval officer committed suicide after using it.

Sorry, but I'm still not getting over her body being there for days without anyone noticing. I don't care how much clutter you have. Decomp CAN'T be ignored. It's an odor that can't be explained. I mean.... They had search parties organized.. Asking for food. Lots of food

Beyond that, sad no matter what. Just a super bizarre case, if you ask me.

I tried Kratom a few years ago when I broke my ankle instead of going with a prescription pain med. No MM in my shit hole of a state. It helped but boy did it make me feel sick to my stomach. So, I didn't use it more than a few times. I always read up before I start taking a new drug/supplement and after reading about it I wouldn't have messed with it longer than I did anyway. The side effects list scared me.

Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    Sorry, but I'm still not getting over her body being there for days without anyone noticing. I don't care how much clutter you have. Decomp CAN'T be ignored. It's an odor that can't be explained. I mean.... They had search parties organized.. Asking for food. Lots of food

Beyond that, sad no matter what. Just a super bizarre case, if you ask me.
    I'm with you. This case reminds me of the lady that fell behind her bookcase and died.

I think her body was found in a part of the house that was unheated. Sounds like it was a fixer upper.

Quote Originally Posted by Nursechrissy View Post
    I think her body was found in a part of the house that was unheated. Sounds like it was a fixer upper.
    Yeah, but on Facebook they were putting together search teams and organizing food for the searchers etc. You'd think searching the entire home would be the first thing anyone does. Not to mention the smell.

I'll still never understand how a dead body could be hanging out inside of a home unnoticed. Especially when there's an active search for that person going on.

No offence....but most men can't find anything missing in a house....but a woman could. 😎

Thread Information