Thread: Suzanne Marie Carlson (35) was found dead after she had been reported missing

Suzanne Marie Carlson (35) was found dead after she had been reported missing

https://www.news4jax.com/news/police...le-beach-woman

Suzanne Marie Carlson, 35, was reported missing Thursday night by her boyfriend. She was last seen Wednesday in the Sanctuary Way South neighborhood. She is 5 feet 2 inches tall and weighs 100 pounds. She has blonde hair and blue eyes.

Police have officers in Carlson's neighborhood and are actively disappearing her disappearance.

Anyone with information is asked to contact Jacksonville Beach police at 904-247-6339.
    http://www.wokv.com/news/local/jacks...tRYgOXRQDIrTP/

Police say Carlson was last seen at her home on Sanctuary Way on December 28, 2017. She had left her home around 3:00 am and left all of her doors unlocked. Her car was also left at her home.

Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    He left an apology note? Ok he's crazy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Words Words View Post
    that's what makes him crazy? I thought it was the chips.

So someone saw her leave her house at 3 am? Doesn't that mean she left on her own accord?

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

So someone saw her leave her house at 3 am? Doesn't that mean she left on her own accord?
    I'm not sure, but I am side eyeing the boyfriend.

Ok, so maybe I jumped to the wrong conclusion.

http://www.wokv.com/news/local/jax-b...x9wiqfWQBeL2I/

Jax Beach Police say missing woman was acting “irrational” when last seen

We first told you early Friday that police were asking you to look out for Carlson. Police Chief Patrick Dooley now confirms Carlson last spoke to her boyfriend late Wednesday and was last seen in her neighborhood very early Thursday, when she was walking around and knocking on people’s doors.

“She was very irrational, they couldn’t understand what she was saying,” Dooley says.

He says a neighbor called police, but when officers arrived just a few minutes later, Carlson was gone. Neither Police nor Carlson’s boyfriend have been able to get in touch with her since.

“We’re very concerned about her, and we have no idea at this point... it’s very unusual behavior for her to just disappear or anything like this. It’s never happened before,” Dooley says.

He says Carlson’s vehicle is still at her home, but her purse is not, and her cell phone is off. She has only lived in the neighborhood a few months, and her family is not in town. Carlson’s boyfriend works on a tug and hadn’t been home for a few days, although he did speak to her Wednesday night.

Police don’t know where she may be heading, so K9, water, and air assets have been called in to assist in the search.

Sounds like she had a psychotic break.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

https://www.news4jax.com/news/police...le-beach-woman

"We have her on video in the neighborhood, knocking on doors," Jacksonville Police Chief Pat Dooley said Friday. "She was very irrational. They couldn't understand what she was saying, so they called police."
    "We have no idea (where Carlson is) at this point," Dooley said. "It’s very unusual behavior for her to disappear. Nothing like this has ever happened before, so, obviously, (we're) very concerned for her well-being. We’re checking all avenues right now."

During a Friday afternoon news briefing, Dooley also gave a hint there’s something going on in Carlson’s life.

"There are indicators to us that there could possibly be some issues that she wouldn't have normally," Dooley said. "It’s out of her normal behavior and so, I can’t get into the details of it, but we think that there could be some problems here."

News4Jax obtained a police report detailing a service call to Carlson's home earlier this month. On Dec. 4, officers conducted a welfare check after she missed work twice. The report points out that Carlson was recently set to be married but the groom canceled "the wedding at the last minute."

http://jacksonville.com/news/metro/p...g-jacksonville

Police find body Saturday while searching for missing Jacksonville Beach woman

Jacksonville Beach police recovered the as yet unidentified body of a woman Saturday evening while searching for a woman missing since before dawn Thursday.

Officers looking for 35-year-old Suzanne Marie Carlson found the body in the marsh of the Intercoastal Waterway near J. Turner Boulevard in Jacksonville beach. Authorities had not confirmed whether it was Carlson.

Police said the body was taken to the Duval County Medical Examiner’s Office for positive identification, and an autopsy.

Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    http://jacksonville.com/news/metro/p...g-jacksonville

Police find body Saturday while searching for missing Jacksonville Beach woman
    Ugh
    Quote Originally Posted by Miller22 View Post
    I thought the exact same thing. Poor Brennen Tammons.
    Oh well, back to gum.
    ....or exchanging Puke's wang for spicy nuts.
    Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    I know, right? What the fuck, puke? Willing to take in Boston, an Irish dude and like, 17 dogs but not Ron? poor Ron.

https://www.news4jax.com/news/missin...sonville-beach

As family and friends waits for identification of the body, News4Jax is learning more about the days and weeks before Carlson's disappearance.

Carlson lived alone in the home on Sanctuary Way. Property records show her fiance owns the house. She worked at a pet store about a half-mile away, and told a co-worker she had moved here from the Midwest only a few months ago. That co-worker described her as being kind and introverted.

Jacksonville Beach police said offers were called to Carlson’s home in early December for a welfare check after she didn't show up for work for two days after her fiance called off their wedding.

The fiance is the person who reported Carlson missing. Police said the garage and several other doors to the house were standing open and the shower was running. According to the police report, Carlson turned off her phone or it went dead a few hours after she was last seen in the neighborhood.

http://jacksonville.com/news/public-...le-beach-marsh

Medical examiner identifies body found in Jacksonville Beach marsh as missing woman

A body found Saturday in the marsh of the Intracoastal Waterway near Butler Boulevard in Jacksonville Beach has been positively identified as Suzanne Marie Carlson, according to the medical examiner.
    The department has not returned several phone calls over the past few days seeking information on Carlson and whether foul play is suspected. Many of her neighbors had expressed frustration in social media over the lack of information coming from the police and want to know if they should be extra vigilant in the event her death was a homicide.
    Police Chief Patrick Dooley said at the beginning of his department’s search that Carlson was “very irrational” and the people who answered their doors couldn’t understand what she was saying. Concerned for her well-being, police were called. Dooley said they arrived about six minutes later and the woman was gone.

Then about 7:30 p.m. Dec. 28, Carlson’s fiance, James Pontal, a tug boat captain, called police and said he just came back to land and had not spoken to her in 24 hours. He said when he arrived at the home, the shower was running and the garage door was open as were two screen doors, according to the incident report. He said Carlson’s purse was gone, but her car was still there.

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    Poor lady.

DISCLAIMER: The following quotes are not in reference to your loved one. They are quotes found to be funny in regard to much older cases.

Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post

Okay this is the part where I admit he's kind of pretty, or at least he would be if he hadn't killed his sister and smeared poo on her candy.

Is she scowling in every pic, or is that her unfortunate face?!?

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/l...ance/504945980

Records give insight leading up to Jacksonville Beach woman's disappearance

Carlson had been reported missing from her Jacksonville Beach house by her boyfriend, James Pontal on Dec. 28. According to a report from the Jacksonville Beach Police Department, Pontal had been unable to get ahold of Carlson since Dec. 27, so he went to her house.

Though he did not live with her, he did have a key to the home, which he’d purchased in September of 2017.
    Police contacted Carlson’s cell phone provider to ping her phone to try and get a location for her, but it appeared her phone was off. Police say the last time her phone appeared to be active was at 5 a.m., two hours after neighbors reported her knocking. At that time, her phone’s location showed that she was within 25 meters of her home.

This was not the first call to Carlson’s home. On Dec. 4, police conducted a welfare check on Carlson.

According to their report, Carlson had not shown up to work in two days. The person who asked for the welfare check -- whose identity was redacted in the report – told police she lived alone, and was recently supposed to be married but the groom had canceled the wedding.

At that time, police contacted her emergency contact, Pontal, who said he had not seen or heard from her either. However, just 20 minutes after the call was made, it was cleared because police contacted her. This welfare check is now part of police’s ongoing investigation.

The Medical Examiner’s Office has not released a cause of death and police have not said whether foul play is suspected.

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/articl...e/77-507354091

911 calls: Jacksonville Beach woman found in marsh asked to use neighbors' phone

The circumstances surrounding a Jacksonville Beach woman's disappearance and death remain a mystery. Audio recordings of 911 calls made the morning Suzanne Carlson disappeared give a glimpse into the last known contact she had with people before her death.

Hours earlier around 3 a.m., Carlson's neighbors on Sanctuary Way called police to report a woman walking through the neighborhood.

"Some girl just came up to my door and rang the doorbell frantically," a caller told the 911 operator. "I'm shaking it scared me so bad."

The neighbor, who was looking at her surveillance cameras, told dispatch a woman with blondish hair was now walking down the street of the subdivision.

"The best I can figure, she wanted to use a phone," the call said. "She did [say why], but I couldn't understand her. It looks like she's lost or something. She's got a vest on. She doesn't look like a bad person she just...I don't know what the hell she's doing out..."

Jacksonville Beach police said Thursday at least one other 911 call was made by a neighbor December 28, but the other call contains sensitive information that cannot be released during the ongoing investigation.

Reminds me a bit of Shannan Gilbert

http://mydeathspace.com/vb/showthrea...ber-2010/page2

Quote Originally Posted by Olivia View Post
    Reminds me a bit of Shannan Gilbert

http://mydeathspace.com/vb/showthrea...ber-2010/page2
    Yeah, the fact that she wanted them to call 911, instead of just knocking on the door for some random reason, makes me wonder now if foul play is involved. I figured it was a mental break before, but now I don't know.

Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    Yeah, the fact that she wanted them to call 911, instead of just knocking on the door for some random reason, makes me wonder now if foul play is involved. I figured it was a mental break before, but now I don't know.
    Anybody able to find a fb for her?

Quote Originally Posted by marshmallow View Post
    did you make her into a wallet Bill? cuz if you did I'm off team Bill.

Quote Originally Posted by PeaceBeWithMe View Post
    Hmm it looks like it could be..nothing there though :/

Thread Information