Thread: Nicole Hall (14) missing from Lewisburg, W. VA. since 12/19/17

Nicole Hall (14) missing from Lewisburg, W. VA. since 12/19/17

An Amber Alert has been issued as Troopers with West Virginia State Police are looking for a missing girl last seen Monday, Dec. 18 at the Super 8 Motel in Lewisburg.

Police said on Wednesday that Nicole Lynn Hall, 14, could be with Christopher Rider, 27, and Charles Krafft, 21, heading towards California or Florida in a silver colored sedan.

Hall is a white girl with brown eyes and blonde hair. She is 5'8" and weighs around 104-pounds. Few details have been released on the nature of her disappearance.

Deputies said Rider is a parole absconder and convicted sex offender. He is considered armed and dangerous.

The Greenbrier County Sheriff's Department is investigating, along with West Virginia State Police.

Deputies urge the public to not approach the subjects. Instead you're asked to contact West Virginia State Police, Greenbrier County Sheriff's Department or the Greenbrier County 911 Center at (304) 647-7911.
    Christopher Rider:
    Charles Krafft:

GREENBRIER COUNTY, W.Va. (WSAZ) -- UPDATE 12/23/17 @ 2:59 p.m.
    On Thursday, December 21, 2017, at approximately 9:00 pm, Sergeant G. R. Workman and Corporal C. R. Smith of the Greenbrier County Sheriff’s Office, along with Deputy US Marshal K. Long, apprehended Charles Kraft and Christopher Rider in the Neola area of Greenbrier County. Missing juvenile Nicole Hall was located with the two accused and subsequently reunited with her family.

Christopher Shawn Rider, age 27 of Frankford, WV, was arrested for failure to register as a sex offender and parole violation. Charles Robert Krafft, age 21 of White Sulphur Springs, WV, was arrested on charges of aiding and abetting and aiding and abetting in the abduction of a child. Additional charges will be forthcoming at the conclusion of the investigation which is ongoing.

Officers conducted numerous interviews, followed up on multiple tips and leads provided by the public, as well as the execution of a search warrant, all of which culminated in locating the missing youth.

The Greenbrier County Sheriff’s Office would like to express our appreciation to the public, other law enforcement agencies and the media for their assistance in this investigation as well as to Dan Rice with the National Center for Missing & Exploited Children who provided invaluable assistance. The combined efforts of everyone involved resulted in Nicole Hall being reunited with her family and the successful apprehension of the perpetrators.

Up your ass should you make the mistake of pissing me off.
    Not exactly the type of people you want your daughter to go missing with. The fuck is a 27 year old doing with a 14 year old, even if he thought she was 17? Seriously?

Obviously he can't attract any women his own age, and by looking at him it's easy to see why...but I'm a guy, wtf do I know.
    Don't like what I have to say? I respect that. Now go fuck yourself.

Thread Information