Thread: Kimberlee Graves (41) was found murdered in a state park

Kimberlee Graves (41) was found murdered in a state park

https://www.facebook.com/girlpowerkimi?fref=mentions

Police are looking for a woman missing from Fort Collins since early December.

Kimberlee Graves, 41, was last seen at her home on the night of Dec. 4, 2017, according to a statement released by Fort Collins Police Services.

Police said a friend called police to request a welfare check on Dec. 8 because she couldn?t reach Graves.

Officers tried to contact Graves at her home on Akin Avenue but nobody answered the door and her car was gone, police stated.

On Dec. 10, the concerned friend entered Graves? home and called police to report that it had been ransacked.

On Dec. 13, Graves? car, a red Toyota Rav4, was found in a parking garage at College Avenue and Mulberry Street.

?While detectives have not found evidence of injury, the suspicious circumstances have caused concern for her safety,? investigators stated.

Anyone with information about Ms. Graves? whereabouts should contact Fort Collins Police at 970-416-2825 or tipsline@fcgov.com. People may also contact Crime Stoppers of Larimer County at 970-221-6868 or www.stopcriminals.org. Tipsters can remain anonymous and may be eligible for a cash reward.

http://denver.cbslocal.com/2017/12/1...-fort-collins/

http://mydeathspace.com/article/2018...n_a_state_park
    Last edited by Olivia; 01-12-2018 at 09:24 PM.

A mother of two from Colorado has vanished. Police discovered her home was ransacked and her car was abandoned in a parking garage.

Police in Fort Collins are asking for the public's assistance with any information about Kimberlee Graves, 41, who has been missing since early December.

Authorities say Graves was last seen at her home the night of December 4. A few days later, on the 8th, a friend was unable to get a hold of her and requested a welfare check.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...rado-home.html

This isn't good. She's a recovering addict and a friend came forward to say she is too trusting. Lets people borrow her car. Even had her car wrecked at one point by someone who borrowed it. And he made mention of "bad words" being carved into her door. (Not sure if he meant car or her house)

I don't see this ending well. Fucking shame. (Her sister is on Facebook saying they didn't come out with info of her missing sooner because the police wouldn't let them...not sure why)

Quote Originally Posted by marshmallow View Post
    did you make her into a wallet Bill? cuz if you did I'm off team Bill.

https://www.thedenverchannel.com/new...nty-state-park

A Fort Collins woman who was missing for more than a month has been found dead in Larimer County and investigators are calling her death a homicide, according to an official with Fort Collins Police Services.

The body of 41-year-old Kimberlee Graves was found Tuesday by a park ranger in Lory State Park, according to a press release. The park is located about ten miles west of Fort Collins.

Up your ass should you make the mistake of pissing me off.
    Goddamnit!

And of course, whoever killed her (or let her die) just fucking left her body in the park.

There is no humanity in some they call "human".

Fuck.
    Don't like what I have to say? I respect that. Now go fuck yourself.

https://www.coloradoan.com/story/new...er/1043733001/

Suspect faces eight felony charges in Kimberlee Graves murder case

Khalid White, 30, was charged Thursday with eight felonies: first-degree murder after deliberation, two counts of felony murder, sexual assault with a weapon resulting in serious bodily injury, robbery, tampering with a deceased human body, identity theft and motor vehicle theft.

All charges are listed in court documents as having an offense date of Dec. 4 and are related to Graves' death.

In Colorado, a suspect can be charged with felony murder if another person dies while the suspect is in the process of committing certain felonies. In this case, the robbery and sexual assault charges would each meet the criteria for a count of felony murder.
    Police said they learned early on in the case that White was acquainted with Graves and might have information about her disappearance, though they didn't specify in a news release when they learned that information.

White missed a probation appointment Dec. 14, and detectives learned he left Colorado on a commercial bus, according to the news release.

He was arrested in West Wendover, Nevada, on Dec. 20, and arresting officers discovered that he was in possession of Graves' identification and other personal items. West Wendover is a town of about 4,200 just west of Nevada's border with Utah.

Fort Collins police detectives traveled to Nevada to interview White, according to the news release.

Police said they suspect Graves was killed Dec. 4 or 5.

Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    He left an apology note? Ok he's crazy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Words Words View Post
    that's what makes him crazy? I thought it was the chips.

Lots of charges, good!

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??

https://www.coloradoan.com/story/new...ite/733188002/

The 41-year-old Fort Collins woman was first reported missing by a friend on Dec. 8, and her body was found in Lory State Park on Jan. 9. The coroner ruled her death a homicide by blunt force trauma and manual strangulation, with some evidence of possible sexual assault.

While police say DNA evidence from White was found on Graves' body that could implicate him in a sexual assault, defense attorneys pointed to additional DNA evidence from an unidentified male as well as the possibility that the sex was consensual.

Though numerous drugs were found in Graves' system after her death, the coroner's office determined they were not enough to have killed her, according to Deputy District Attorney Robert Axmacher.

During Monday's hearing, both the defense and prosecution tried to connect the dots between a web of people and alleged drug dealers who were in and out of jail and Graves' home: driving her car, using her food stamps card, stealing from her and even writing posts in a Facebook group that claimed various people were responsible for her death.

Through interviews and text messages from multiple phones belonging to several people of interest in the case, police determined White and another person stayed the night at Graves' home on Dec. 4. Graves was then killed and her body was hidden at Lory State Park, according to police.

After Graves' friend requested a welfare check on Dec. 8, police officers went to the home, but no one responded to the door and they did not enter the property. The friend reportedly entered Graves' home on Dec. 10 and found that it had been ransacked, after which police obtained a search warrant to enter the home. On Dec. 13, they found Graves' vehicle in the parking garage under the former Safeway at College Avenue and Mulberry Street in Old Town Fort Collins.

Jakobsson said during the search of Graves' home, police found blood splattered on the walls. At that time, police were working to determine whether the blood was from when Graves was killed, due to drug injections or related to another attack on Graves a year prior by a different man, Jakobsson said.

A few days after Graves' death, White and others were contacted during a traffic stop while driving Graves' vehicle. At the time, police said, White showed them a Facebook exchange with Graves in which she asked him to take care of her car and home while she was away. Police have since determined that exchange was fabricated, Jakobsson said.

Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    He left an apology note? Ok he's crazy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Words Words View Post
    that's what makes him crazy? I thought it was the chips.

Thread Information