Thread: Jason Fromoltz - 5 December 2017

Jason Fromoltz - 5 December 2017

I think I have the death date correct, based on FB posts

https://www.facebook.com/jason.fromoltz?fref=mentions

https://www.youcaring.com/chrisyoung...omoltz-1041146

I am beyond shocked and saddened with the sudden death of my brother in law Jason Fromoltz He passed away last night. He was only 31. Please please please say prayers for my brother Chris Young ,his partner ,and all of Jason's family . My heart goes out to you Rosemary Ryan. I am so sorry for your loss. My heart is breaking. Jason was an amazing man, intelligent, hard working, with a great heart. I am honored and blessed to have known and spent time with you Jason. Heaven has received another angel back. Lord I ask that you please surround yourself around my brother and Jason's family at this time. Help them through this tragic time . Comfort them with your love and healing.

Jason was more than my best friend, he was one of the most sincere and inspiring individuals to ever enter my life. He was my family and more than blood since we picked each other. He was special and I think I may go the rest of my life trying to adequately express the impact he had on me. But I want to at least try to give my world a glimpse of the Jason I knew...

Jason had a drive like no other. He cared deeply about this world and his passion was infectious to all around him. Later, that passion turned into helping so many children realize their potential. Knowing he was there, guiding so many students as teacher and then principal, gives me hope for the future in a time that often feels hopeless.

You couldn?t come in contact with Jason without lighting a fire to do good in your community. That was his gift to this world and it will live on past the 31 years Jason was here to ignite it. If you ask me, there is no legacy more beautiful than that.

I have so much to personally be grateful for in the way too short time I had with my friend. Jason held me as I cried, made me laugh when I forgot how, taught me it was safe to trust, helped me realize my own worth, and most importantly built endless happy memories with me that I now hold tighter than ever before.

There are no words to express the pain I feel knowing he won?t be standing next to me in March as we excitedly planned. He talked me into having a real wedding and ultimately picking Disneyland as the venue. Jason and Chris have turned into Alec?s and my tie breakers over the past few months. Whenever we couldn?t agree on an aspect of the wedding, I immediately texted Jason and it resulted in Alec and I moving forward with whatever he recommended. The love and beauty in this wedding will be his way of being there and I cherish I have that to hold onto as the thought of celebrating without him feels impossible.

Jason - you may be gone but my love and admiration for you is endless. Thank you for being my family, friend, confidant, and prank buddy. I love you more than you will ever know. You will always be the Doug to my Barbara and I hope you finally find your shoes.

To Jason?s incredible partner Chris as well as his mother, Rosemary Ryan and brother, Ryan Fromoltz - thank you for sharing Jason with all of us. I hope seeing the impact he had on so many helps bring at least a little comfort at this difficult time. All my love is with you right now.

I think he has a second FB profile. He was a high school principal.

https://www.facebook.com/mrfromoltz

School pages are saying he died of natural causes.

http://www.thepictaram.club/share/Bcd4O7elnWa

Thread Information