Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Annalys Clay (14) and Louis Jakab (33) missing from Barberton, OH since 12/4/17

Annalys Clay (14) and Louis Jakab (33) missing from Barberton, OH since 12/4/17

An earlier article:
    http://www.crimeonline.com/2017/12/0...irl-14-police/

Ohio authorities are searching for a man believed to be with a 14-year-old pregnant teen, last seen on Sunday, fleeing together on an Akron expressway.

FOX 8 reports that teen Annalys Clay, of Barberton, was riding with her mother on Dec. 3 on an Akron expressway when she began assaulting her mom. Her mother pulled the vehicle over, and Louis J Jakab III, 33, of North Royalton, drove up and pulled his own vehicle over, a black Audi, behind them. Annalys jumped out of her mother?s car and got into Jakab?s car. Police indicated it was likely a planned ordeal between the teen and the suspect.
    Latest article:
    http://www.record-courier.com/news/2...r-old-fugitive

The Northern Ohio Violent Fugitive Task Force announced Dec. 11 that it is offering a reward for information leading to the capture of fugitive Louis Jakab, 33, and the recovery of missing juvenile Annalys Clay, 14.

Jakab is wanted by the United States Marshals Service on felony warrants in eight different jurisdictions charging him with interference with custody, robbery, theft, fraud, passing bad checks, and receiving stolen property.

Jakab is also wanted for violating parole, and has a prior conviction for manslaughter. Clay isa reported missing juvenile from Barberton.

On Dec. 4, Helena Clay reported her daughter Annalys missing to the Akron Police Department and believes she is with Jakab.

Helena Clay reported that her daughter is pregnant, and that Jakab, who is her cousin, is believed to be the father.

The family believes that Clay is currently with fleeing fugitive Jakab. They were last seen in a 2017 Black Audi A3, with Ohio license plate HED-3844. The plates had previously been reported as stolen in Cleveland. Investigators believe that they are still together and have left the state of Ohio.

Jakab is a white male, approximately 6-feet-4 inches tall, weighing approximately 190 pounds, with a shaved head and blue eyes.

Clay is a white female, 5-feet 5 inches tall, weighing 125 pounds with red hair and blue eyes.

Anyone with information is asked to contact the Northern Ohio Violent Fugitive Task Force at 1-866-492-6833 or send an anonymous tip by texting the keyword ?WANTED? and the tip your tip to 847411 or you send a web tip at http://www.usmarshals.gov/district/oh-n/index.html.

Reward money is available and tipsters may remain anonymous.

Its pretty clear they were together from his posts.

Annalys FB: https://www.facebook.com/annalys.clay
    Louis FB: https://www.facebook.com/lou.jakab
    Louis Twitter: https://mobile.twitter.com/3ba5e555b13a400

Remember that time when we had a potential congressman who liked little girls when he was 34 and they were 14 and everyone still voted for him because during those days, this sort of thing was acceptable?
    Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    "Say, you know who could handle this penis? MY MOTHER."

Hold up....they are cousins and had a previous relationship? Is he the father of her child?

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    Hold up....they are cousins and had a previous relationship? Is he the father of her child?
    They believe him to be, yeah.

And his Facebook is a hot fucking mess. What a perv.

Quote Originally Posted by marshmallow View Post
    did you make her into a wallet Bill? cuz if you did I'm off team Bill.

http://nbc4i.com/2017/12/11/police-s...ld-ohio-girl/\

Mom changed her story. All three of them met up for whatever reason. Mom stopped into the gas station to get snacks and drinks and Analyss and Louis took off while she was inside. Video at the link.

http://nbc4i.com/2017/12/14/mom-of-m...-false-report/

Mom of missing 14-year-old Ohio girl charged with filing false report

Ten days after her daughter was last seen, the mother of a 14-year-old Ohio girl was arrested for allegedly making a false report.

Helena Clay was arrested Thursday morning and charged with one count of making a false police report, the US Marshals told WJW. No other details about her arrest were immediately released.
    Not at all certain what is going on in this case.

He left an apology note? Ok he's crazy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Words Words View Post
    that's what makes him crazy? I thought it was the chips.

They are really 2nd-cousins I believe, Louis and the mother are actual first-cousins.

Correcting myself, they are first cousins, once removed.

According to Clay's aunt, this is not the first time she has gone missing with Jakab. She says the pair disappeared in September and returned home right before Thanksgiving after police found them. When Clay came back home, she was about eight weeks pregnant.
    so...there's that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jolly Roger View Post
    Because they are probably not ghetto and hood like me.

CLEVELAND, OH (WOIO) -
    U.S. Marshals say that 14-year-old Annalys Clay and her cousin 33-year-old Louis Jakab were spotted at a hotel in Fairfax, Virginia last Monday.
    http://www.cleveland19.com/story/371...ed-in-virginia

Also, looks like Lou is responding to people that are calling him out on being a pedophile on FB. From His FB:

Louie Jakab:

You apparently do not know me at all because if you did you wouldn't be making retarded ass comments but I'll say this one time and one time only I am ready to die to protect the things that I love. So if you fake want to be gangster bitches are ready to die for your beliefs please commence to talking shit and shoot on sight! Things are not always what they seem but far be it for me to explain myself any thing that I consider beneath me. I'd suggest you find a fucking Hobby because I'm so far out of your fucking leave you can't even see this high I'm sure you probably have a nice life with a lot to lose think about that the next time you run your fucking mouth to a real gangster!
    Like ? Reply ? 5 ? December 14 at 8:46pm

Marking.

Missing 14-year-old girl found, fugitive taken into custody after crash

​CLEVELAND -- A missing 14-year-old girl and a wanted fugitive are both in custody Thursday night, according to Pete Elliott with the U.S. Marshals Service for the Northern District of Ohio.

Elliott told FOX 8, Annalys Clay of Barberton, and Louis Jakab, 33, were located on I-480 and Grayton Road in West Park. Jakab was wanted on felony warrants out of eight different jurisdictions.

According to Elliott, both Clay and Jakab got out of the car and ran from authorities after their vehicle crashed into another car, driven by a couple from Middleburg Heights.

Elliott said the car Jakab and Clay were in was stolen from a Brunswick car dealership; Jakab took it for a test drive and never returned it.

Jakab was taken into custody. Clay was taken to a hospital as a precaution; Elliott said the teen is okay.

The couple in the car was not injured.
    http://fox8.com/2017/12/21/missing-1...-in-west-park/

I just scrolled through his Facebook. Wow, what a piece of shit. People calling him out on it, too.

I hope he's locked up for a good long time.

EDIT: Since when do they not send a guy from the dealership out with you when you take a car for a test drive?
    I'm moving on alone over ground that no one owns past statues that atone for my sins
    There's a guard on every door and a drink on every floor
    Overflowing with a thousand amens - Tom Petty

Most awesome Member emmy_dreamy's Avatar
    We did test drives last year and they never sent anyone with us. I thought it was weird because they just hand over the keys and put temp plates on the vehicle. Great set up for car theft.
    http://mydeathspace.com/vb/signaturepics/sigpic8247_1.gif

Quote Originally Posted by emmy_dreamy View Post
    We did test drives last year and they never sent anyone with us. I thought it was weird because they just hand over the keys and put temp plates on the vehicle. Great set up for car theft.
    It's probably good in this case that they didn't send anyone with them. The poor sales guy might have gotten hurt because this prick is unstable.

But then again, a guy who preys on 14 year old girls is probably too big of a coward to actually go up against a full grown adult.
    I'm moving on alone over ground that no one owns past statues that atone for my sins
    There's a guard on every door and a drink on every floor
    Overflowing with a thousand amens - Tom Petty

Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    I just scrolled through his Facebook. Wow, what a piece of shit. People calling him out on it, too.

I hope he's locked up for a good long time.

EDIT: Since when do they not send a guy from the dealership out with you when you take a car for a test drive?
    My husband and I just recently bought an SUV, so we went to a few places when we were looking. Not one place had someone go with us; they just took a copy of my husband's license before giving us the keys.

I wonder if that had to do with the car salesman getting murdered years ago here when he went on a test drive with guys. Side note: I almost got picked to be on that jury!

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??

Quote Originally Posted by DaniNYC212 View Post
    http://www.cleveland19.com/story/371...ed-in-virginia

Also, looks like Lou is responding to people that are calling him out on being a pedophile on FB. From His FB:

Louie Jakab:

You apparently do not know me at all because if you did you wouldn't be making retarded ass comments but I'll say this one time and one time only I am ready to die to protect the things that I love. So if you fake want to be gangster bitches are ready to die for your beliefs please commence to talking shit and shoot on sight! Things are not always what they seem but far be it for me to explain myself any thing that I consider beneath me. I'd suggest you find a fucking Hobby because I'm so far out of your fucking leave you can't even see this high I'm sure you probably have a nice life with a lot to lose think about that the next time you run your fucking mouth to a real gangster!
    Like ? Reply ? 5 ? December
    14 at 8:46pm
    Real Gangster talk but yet he has a toy gun when they catch him. PRICELESS

Mom is also classy AF.

I just realized that the missing flyer says the little girl is autistic...WOW...as if it wasn?t bad enough

Wow. That's all I've got.
    Quote Originally Posted by Miller22 View Post
    I thought the exact same thing. Poor Brennen Tammons.
    Oh well, back to gum.
    ....or exchanging Puke's wang for spicy nuts.
    Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    I know, right? What the fuck, puke? Willing to take in Boston, an Irish dude and like, 17 dogs but not Ron? poor Ron.

Having worked labor and delivery for 35yrs, I know that in my state a 14yr old pregnant girl would be cause for police involvement and CPS since that is well below age of consent in my state. There would be questions asked about who the father is and his age, so I would take a guess that she has not had any prenatal visits or her pregnancy confirmed by a medical professional.

We had a similar situation in our state where a mid 20's shirt tail relative got a 14yo pregnant. The couple could not marry in Nebraska, even with parental consent, so they went to Kansas and got legally married with her parents consent. The state of Nebraska still went after the father and he was convicted and as a registered sex offender cannot be around his child. It still makes news occasionally, yrs later as she has a couple more kids with different guys and their divorce and custody issues and child support are kind of uncharted territory for the courts. The pedo father is still fighting for his "rights".

That pic of him in the plaid shirt makes him look like an old man. Just creepy. Poor baby being born into this hot mess of a family. The police found them and returned her around thanksgiving. Why wasn't Jakob charged at that time?
    Assumption is the mother of all fuck ups

I assume that there's no proof of paternity so they couldn't go after him for that until there is. Obviously we all know it's his, even though his family is saying that she's been with different guys not just him.

I sort of thought he would have charges for harboring a 14yo runaway.
    Assumption is the mother of all fuck ups

I got the vibe that this didn't seem like a big deal then. like nothing about her missing before besides 1 quote from a family member, that's it. idk, I'm just really iffy on her mom as much as I am of his whole family. Everything about this is wtf.

Quote Originally Posted by Words Words View Post
    I got the vibe that this didn't seem like a big deal then. like nothing about her missing before besides 1 quote from a family member, that's it. idk, I'm just really iffy on her mom as much as I am of his whole family. Everything about this is wtf.
    They are just shitty people overall.

Thread Information