Thread: Jennifer Russell - 4 December 2017 - waiting for ME results

Jennifer Russell - 4 December 2017 - waiting for ME results

1719109 Tarrant Russell Jennifer 8/8/1988 29 12/4/2017 D White F
    Police Department: Texas DPS Police Svc #: No case number
    Deceased Address: 165 A Eisenhower Blvd. , Denison, Texas 75020 Time Of Death 9:36 AM
    Occurred Location: FM 691 LaCima, Unincorporated Grayson County, Texas 75092
    Place Of Death: Intensive Care Unit Prosector: Marc Krouse, M.D.
    Place Of Death Address: 4401 Booth Calloway Rd , North Richland Hills, Texas Manner Of Death: PENDING
    Cause Of Death: PENDING
    EDR #: 2214565

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php...&fref=mentions

Not sure what this means by the whole year thing? It seems her leg was amputated, I wonder if she struggled with addiction too?

My next to youngest sister on my dad's side received her wings this morning after a long struggle of about a year. She was a victim of a road rage accident. Jennifer Russell, RIP little sister!!! I love you!!! Every time I got to talk to you on the phone, you were always in great spirits! When I would get off the phone with you, I felt inspired by your courage and strength!!! You were a soldier for God down here on Earth!!! And now you get to be a guardian angel!!!

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    Victim of road rage dies but leaves family with a powerful message

DALLAS - Lisa Barlow wants people to remember her daughter the way she lived her life, singing and laughing with her family.

"She said don't forget about me. Don't let my kids forget about me,” said Barlow.

Since July 2016, Jennifer Russell fought to live.

"She tried hard. She was pretty much sick every day since the accident," said Barlow.

Russell was a victim of road rage. Police say two teenage boys were chasing her and her boyfriend. Their car was sideswiped.

Russell was injured. She had 20 surgeries and her leg was amputated.

“She wanted them to know they ended her world."

There were signs of hope like the moment Jennifer took her first steps since the wreck. But in the end her injuries were too much.

She died Monday morning with her 4-year-old daughter and 12-year-old son by her bedside.

"She said the worst thing they could have done to her was take her ability away to be that mother for her children."

Her family says they believe God granted her this last year, so she could prepare her children.

In the days before she died, she bought Christmas gifts and decorated the Christmas tree.

"She went out on Black Friday in her wheelchair and fought the crowds to make sure she could get them all she could get them," Barlow said.

Jennifer's family says they want the men who did this to be charged with murder.

They say Russell had forgiven them but still wanted justice for her and the family she left behind.
    http://www.13wmaz.com/news/victim-of...sage/497592886

Manner Of Death: ACCIDENT
    Cause Of Death: COMPLICATIONS OF BLUNT FORCE INJURIES Due to:REMOTE MOTOR VEHICLE COLLISION (PASSENGER

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

She survived a year after the accident? I wonder what the specific cause of death was.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    She survived a year after the accident? I wonder what the specific cause of death was.
    Just says complications, but that is vague. Maybe the accident caused some internal damage that slowly ended up killing her?

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

This is just so sad. Poor lady.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    Just says complications, but that is vague. Maybe the accident caused some internal damage that slowly ended up killing her?
    It could have left her with injuries that affected her mobility or required ongoing surgeries that could have ended up with complications like Sepsis etc. It's really sad.
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Thread Information