Thread: Amarit Kaur (34) missing from Queens, NY since 12/5/17

Amarit Kaur (34) missing from Queens, NY since 12/5/17

https://patch.com/new-york/jamaica/j...ank-police-say

Amarit Kaur, 34, was last seen on Dec. 5 at around 10:30 a.m. leaving her home in Jamaica, police said. The mother to 7-year-old twins, who was reportedly weeks pregnant with her third child, was headed to a Chase Bank in Richmond Hill when she vanished, an NYPD spokesman said.

Authorities said it was unclear who reported Kaur missing or why she was headed to the bank, which is about a mile walk from her home on 128th Street near 107th Avenue.

Police described Kaur as an Asian woman with black eyes, black hair and a medium build, standing at approximately 5'4" and weighing around 195 pounds. She was last seen on surveillance footage leaving her home in a black long sleeved shirt and yellow pants.

Anyone with information in regards to the missing person is asked to call the NYPD's Crime Stoppers Hotline at 1-800-577-TIPS (8477).
    http://abc7ny.com/police-search-for-...ueens/2749356/

Surveillance video shows she was heading out to the bank by herself. She never returned.

Police say her car and cell phone were found in a nearby parking lot.

Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    He left an apology note? Ok he's crazy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Words Words View Post
    that's what makes him crazy? I thought it was the chips.

http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/...icle-1.3684123

Pregnant Queens mom mysteriously goes missing, leaving phone that logged suspicious call in empty Mercedes

A pregnant Queens woman has disappeared under mysterious circumstances, leaving behind a worried family — and evidence of a suspicious phone call, police sources said.

Complicating the probe was an hours-long delay in the police response, with the NYPD Internal Affairs Bureau investigating why responding officers initially ruled the report unfounded.

Amarjit Kaur, 34, left her home on 128th St. near 107th Ave. in Ozone Park about 9:30 a.m. Tuesday and was supposed to pick up her twin 7-year-old sons at school in the afternoon.

She never showed up and when school officials called her husband, Lakhwinder Multani, 47, he launched his own investigation, police sources said.

“I'm worried,” Multani said. “They (police) are still working on it. They are checking every camera.”

Using a GPS, Multani found his wife’s red Mercedes parked on 113th St. at Liberty Ave. by the Chase bank where she went earlier in the day.

Multani asked workers at a nearby cell phone store to review their surveillance video, which showed Kaur, who is six weeks pregnant, parking the car at 10:30 a.m. and walking away, sources said. The car was ticketed for an expired parking meter shortly before 12:30 p.m.

Her husband called police shortly before 5 p.m.

Florida soccer coach 'influenced' missing teen, sheriff says

The responding officers didn’t take a report from Multani, even though they went to more than one hospital looking for his wife.

In fact, the cops said Multani’s call was unfounded. When he heard that, Multani called IAB and police went to his home a second time, at about 1 a.m. Wednesday. Still, detectives not sent to interview him until about 4:15 a.m., Multani claims.

“The failure to take a report is under review,” said Lt. John Grimpel, a NYPD spokesman.

Kaur’s cell phone was inside her car and showed she had a phone conversation with somebody whose number the husband didn’t recognize, sources said.

He called the number and a man who answered said he was looking to collect a debt but dialed the wrong number.

The conversation lasted five minutes and police are trying to figure out if the man has anything to do with Kaur’s disappearance, sources said.

http://abc7ny.com/missing-pregnant-m...attan/2756493/

Missing pregnant mother of twins from Queens found safe wandering in Manhattan

A pregnant woman from Queens who has been missing for days was found safe early Friday morning.

Police said EMS workers spotted 34-year-old Amarit Kaur, of Ozone Park wandering around Lower Manhattan at 6 a.m.

The mother of 7-year-old twins was in good health but taken to the hospital for evaluation. She has since been reunited with her family.

No criminality is suspected.

Wow. I thought husband for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Olivia View Post
    Wow. I thought husband for sure.
    Don't feel bad, I did too. Anytime I see a pregnant woman missing I suspect the baby daddy.

Thread Information