Thread: Linda Bringman (64) died after she got her head stuck in a fence

Linda Bringman (64) died after she got her head stuck in a fence

http://mydeathspace.com/article/2017...uck_in_a_fence

I have soooooo many questions. I think this is the fence

So this all happened middle of the day?!?!

Paramedics found Linda Bringman face down at 12:12 p.m. with her head stuck between two posts of a wrought iron fence at a PNC Bank branch, 1640 W. Fullerton Ave., according to authorities.

A person who answered the phone at the PNC branch Friday said the woman became trapped in a fence that was between 3 and 5 feet high near the front of the branch, but could not provide additional information.

I did this once at the zoo but survived. I have an excuse though, I was only 6 or 7.
    Gooble goble gooble goble one of us one of us. t(-_-)t

I did this at McDonald's when I was five or six. Your head is a lot smaller going in than coming out lol

I just saw this on last week's Shameless episode.

I feel like we have another story on here that is very similar to this. I think we had lots of questions on that one too. Too much WTF.

Concerning this story though:

http://chicago.cbslocal.com/2017/11/...tuck-in-fence/

An autopsy Tuesday found Bringman died of anoxic brain injury, positional asphyxia and wedging between two posts in fence, according to the medical examiner?s office. Her death was ruled an accident.

How she came to be stuck and the nature of her injuries were not immediately known, according to Chicago Police. Area North detectives were conducting a death investigation and could not provide an update on the case Monday night.
    Last edited by raisedbywolves; 12-04-2017 at 04:32 PM.

She saw a quarter on the other side of the fence.

I may have pictured the wrong fence first. This is apparently it

If this happened at night I'd say maybe some punks jammed her in there but she must've just tripped and went head first right in.
    Gooble goble gooble goble one of us one of us. t(-_-)t

Quote Originally Posted by Olivia View Post
    I may have pictured the wrong fence first. This is apparently it

that's horrible, poor woman :( RIP Linda
    I saw a guy on liveleak who commit suicide this way, some people said it was murder but he was alone

(NSFW it's pretty graphic so don't go to this link if you can't bear seeing corpses)
    https://www.liveleak.com/view?i=3ef_...968&comments=1

there is an article about it on dailymail
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...eck-snaps.html

poor woman, this is horrific.
    there is a video on liveleak of some guy who commit suicide this way. Not sure if I can post the link here because it's nsfw but if someone is curious just google * liveleak Weird Suicide * or something and it will show up.
    there is an article about it on dailymail
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...eck-snaps.html

I tried to post twice in this thread in different days but my msgs never got approved, maybe because of the links? anyway I saw a video of a guy on liveleak who died this way, he killed himself though, the video on liveleak is named "weird suicide..." (nsfw because it shows the dead guy being removed from the fence).
    There is an article about it on dailymail named "Man kills himself by wedging his head in a fence and twisting until his neck snaps - in front of lunchtime crowd at Ukranian fast-food shop".
    Not saying Linda did commit suicide, it was probably a bizarre accident but we never know, just wanted to share the possibility.
    Poor woman, rip

Quote Originally Posted by jimmyslurp View Post
    I tried to post twice in this thread in different days but my msgs never got approved, maybe because of the links? anyway I saw a video of a guy on liveleak who died this way, he killed himself though, the video on liveleak is named "weird suicide..." (nsfw because it shows the dead guy being removed from the fence).
    There is an article about it on dailymail named "Man kills himself by wedging his head in a fence and twisting until his neck snaps - in front of lunchtime crowd at Ukranian fast-food shop".
    Not saying Linda did commit suicide, it was probably a bizarre accident but we never know, just wanted to share the possibility.
    Poor woman, rip
    I just approved your posts - sorry about the delay. We don't get a notification that posts need to be approved, so we have to keep an eye out for them.

thanks Olivia!!! no problem and sorry for the double posts, I was just really excited to be able to post after being registered, I've been a lurker for many years and never had the courage to join but after someone on reddit mentioned a thread here about Morgan Ingram I had to register! Thanks again

Captain of Fuckery captainjillian's Avatar
    thanks Olivia!!! no problem and sorry for the double posts, I was just really excited to be able to post after being registered, I've been a lurker for many years and never had the courage to join but after someone on reddit mentioned a thread here about Morgan Ingram I had to register! Thanks again
    Welcome! I hope you have several free hours to read the Morgan Ingram thread, it's quite the adventure!

I never try anything, I just do it. Wanna try me?

thank you captainjillian!! I got my popcorn and been reading that thread and several old threads whenever I have the time, lol, you are right it's a riot, Morgan's mom is so crazy!!!

found this comment on dreamindemon

"My husband and I were driving by and saw the lady literally hanging from fence, it was the worst thing we had to experience, we were making a left turn by Pnc bank , paramedics were taking her vitals not even taking her down from fence she was lifeless , it was like something out of a movie????so sad. May she Rest In Peace ."
    http://www.dreamindemon.com/2017/11/...-chicago-bank/

I liked this guy theory, maybe this is what happened to her???

"She probably had a stroke, fell face forward, caught her chin over the horizontal bar in the fence and the two spikes on either side held her fast and kept her from sliding off. The horizontal bar compressed her airway, but I bet she was dead already."

Up your ass should you make the mistake of pissing me off.
    found this comment on dreamindemon

"My husband and I were driving by and saw the lady literally hanging from fence, it was the worst thing we had to experience, we were making a left turn by Pnc bank , paramedics were taking her vitals not even taking her down from fence she was lifeless , it was like something out of a movie????so sad. May she Rest In Peace ."
    http://www.dreamindemon.com/2017/11/...-chicago-bank/

I liked this guy theory, maybe this is what happened to her???

"She probably had a stroke, fell face forward, caught her chin over the horizontal bar in the fence and the two spikes on either side held her fast and kept her from sliding off. The horizontal bar compressed her airway, but I bet she was dead already."
    Not at all out of the question, for sure.

I've seen people do crazy shit and end up in awkward situations many times in my years as a medic. Some fatal, others just embarrassing. Sad that Ms. Bringman had to go like this, though....

Just a reminder that getting old can really suckkkkk. Even if she just "tripped" and fell into the fence post, that totally fucking sucks ass.

Rest In Peace, Linda.
    Don't like what I have to say? I respect that. Go fuck yourself.

Did she fall backwards into the fence? Or did she trip and fall forward? I'm having a hard time picturing in my head what happened.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Thread Information