Thread: Parker Hogan (19) has been charged with aiding a suicide after his friend Michael Buskey (19) shot himself

Parker Hogan (19) has been charged with aiding a suicide after his friend Michael Buskey (19) shot himself

http://mydeathspace.com/article/2018...)_shot_himself

A 19-year-old New Hampshire man accused of causing or aiding in his roommate?s suicide brought a gun, notebook and pen to the scene of his death and instructed his friend on holding the gun at the correct angle to his head, police said in court documents.

That's horrible.
    It said he called police and his family the next morning, so the dude just left his friend out in the woods overnight? What a cold hearted thing to do.
    I honestly don't get this, I mean did he just wanna watch someone die?
    I hope this doesn't become a 'Thing' bc this is the 2nd assisted suicide I've read about like this.
    Thank you for this article! This case is really interesting and I hope I can watch the trial.

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    Just when you think you have heard it all you read a story like this one. Bless Michael. Looking at his FB page there were some posts about killing himself (not overt, but about being lonely, dying, etc.).

https://www.wmur.com/article/man-sen...self/29717034#

A man convicted of helping his friend kill himself was sentenced Wednesday to one year in jail.

Parker Hogan was also sentenced to five years of probation after he was found guilty of helping Michael Buskey kill himself in a wooded area of Plymouth in 2018.

Prosecutors said Hogan gave Buskey a stick to use to pull the trigger of the gun he used to kill himself and directed him where to point the gun. Hogan was also found guilty of falsifying evidence by wiping his fingerprints off the gun.

It doesn't feel much different than the Michelle Carter case to me. I don't know, not a lot of info about the human aspect of this story.
    You are talking to a woman who has laughed in the face of death, sneered at doom and chuckled at catastrophe.
    ...Collector of Chairs. Reader of Books. Hater of Nutmeg...

Quote Originally Posted by KimTisha View Post
    It doesn't feel much different than the Michelle Carter case to me. I don't know, not a lot of info about the human aspect of this story.
    This is the 3rd story similar to this that I know of on MDS. You're right, the other two have more of the human aspect story to them...this one is very dry and factual, without much else to it. I don't see it as any different than the Conrad Roy case either.

http://mydeathspace.com/vb/showthrea...commit-suicide

http://mydeathspace.com/vb/showthrea...o-kill-himself

Exactly. We know all about Conrad Roy. We know how his suicide impacted his friends and family. His mother has spoken up, we've seen his videos and texts and struggles leading up to this. But we know nothing about Michael Buskey. It's like he doesn't have a voice.

Rest in peace, Michael...
    You are talking to a woman who has laughed in the face of death, sneered at doom and chuckled at catastrophe.
    ...Collector of Chairs. Reader of Books. Hater of Nutmeg...

Thread Information