Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Mariah Woods (3) was murdered by her mother's boyfriend

How were these kids still with the mom and boyfriend????

Sickens me.

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    How were these kids still with the mom and boyfriend????

Sickens me.
    No idea. But it sounds like the mother kept the bio dad away from the kids. They were going through a custody battle since 2016 I believe. And the "mother" didn't tell him about Mariah- he found out his daughter was missing like we all did, on the news.

Quote Originally Posted by PeaceBeWithMe View Post
    Sorry. Mom. Boyfriend. Child with a disability. Shitty little mobile home in the woods.

They did it.
    He he!

I see where there is a petition to arrest mom. And there is this....
    http://newsinonslow.com/busted-eyewi...-jacksonville/

"Theoretical physics can prove that an elephant can hang from a cliff with its tail tied to a daisy. But use your eyes, your common sense".... JIM GARRISON

FB_IMG_1512686236456.jpg

I don't mean to make fun but ....it seems like bio dad and step mom might wanna do a rethink on their choices of mourning attire.

"Theoretical physics can prove that an elephant can hang from a cliff with its tail tied to a daisy. But use your eyes, your common sense".... JIM GARRISON

Wow

Does she have a black eye?

yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Does she have a black eye?
    I think those are just bags. Bless her heart.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jolly Roger View Post
    Why?

Because I don't like anal penetration sex between men, I don't.

Just because I don't like anal sex, doesn't make me any less gay or unable to be loved.

I can't be the only one out here, I'm just not. Don't worry about it. Mind your fucking business.

Up your ass should you make the mistake of pissing me off.
    I just can't, today.

The gifts we receive in life sometimes come with 10 fingers and 10 toes, blue eyes and blonde hair like their dad.

Sometimes they come out needing a little help, but are no less perfect.

They grow right before your eyes, but it's hard to notice because you see them all the time. Each day for them a new skill, something they didn't notice or couldn't do the day before.

At three years old she trusted those around her to keep her safe, sheltered from the evils that life can bring.

And what happens? You leave them in the care of someone you trust, and they take that opportunity to end this beautiful child's life.

Who does that? What kind of soulless bag of donkey jizz does that to a child?

Here's our answer, as usual, the boyfriend. The one with no ties to the little girl. The one who could care fucking less and would rather have no child than one who was just a little "less than perfect".

She was perfect just the way she was.

Rest in Peace, Mariah. I'm sorry your mother latched on to this total piece of shit. You deserve so much better.
    Don't like what I have to say? I respect that. Go fuck yourself.

It seems everybody thinks there is no way in hell Kristy is going to keep custody. uh, hate to break it to people, but if she's not charged with anything....it's possible she's going to keep custody. Look at the Crystal Rogers' case. Everybody knows the ex killed her but yet he still has custody of their son. Hell, it took forever for Susan Powell's parents to get custody and we all know how that turned out.

I hope CPS at least does their f'ing job this time and makes sure those boys are put in the best place. Is it with dad and his gf? IDK. I hate to judge somebody on how rough they look. BUT I do have a lot of sympathy for him being poor and not being able to afford an attorney. Nobody should ever be in the situation where they want to be in their kids life but can't be because they can't afford an attorney to fight back.

I don't want to know why he chloroformed the little girl

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

I mean, he had to have ordered the chloroform and that must mean premeditation, right? Who the hell has chloroform around the house? "Damn, this child is acting up, what can I use? Oh yeah, this chloroform I have had sitting around the house..."

Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    Lee added that Onslow County only has one superior court judge, Charles Henry, and adding another would help alleviate the backlog of thousands of cases and more than a dozen murder cases.
    ONE judge has a backlog of "thousands of cases and more than a dozen" murder cases?! This is a travesty of justice for both the victims and the defendants. Fair and speedy and all that jazz....
    You are talking to a woman who has laughed in the face of death, sneered at doom and chuckled at catastrophe.
    ...Collector of Chairs. Reader of Books. Hater of Nutmeg...

Onslow County Court system is so backed up it's ridiculous. I lived there a year and was amazed at how backwoods everything is.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by queenaevadamthng View Post
    Onslow County Court system is so backed up it's ridiculous. I lived there a year and was amazed at how backwoods everything is.
    Hello stranger!

Yes, it appears that they are quite backed up. Four years ago he murdered her? Insane.
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Thread Information