Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Mariah Woods (3) was murdered by her mother's boyfriend

Last edited by raisedbywolves; 11-23-2022 at 06:01 PM.

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    Here is a FB group talking about her missing and some are throwing shade towards the mom:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1764338323589815/about/

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.

It's not unheard of for little kids to get out of bed and sneak outside (I know of people this has happened to). But this kid needs leg braces to walk, which I doubt she can put them on herself. Were they left at the house?

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Quote Originally Posted by Bewitchingstorm View Post
    Here is a FB group talking about her missing and some are throwing shade towards the mom:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1764338323589815/about/
    Call me cynical, but I always throw shade at the parents (or one of them) when a young kid goes missing. If they prove me wrong, fine, but they usually don't.

Sorry. Mom. Boyfriend. Child with a disability. Shitty little mobile home in the woods.

They did it.

Quote Originally Posted by marshmallow View Post
    did you make her into a wallet Bill? cuz if you did I'm off team Bill.

Mariah Woods (3) missing from Onslow County, NC since 11/27/17

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/amber-a...-mariah-woods/

Officials issued an Amber Alert Monday as the FBI joined the search for a 3-year-old girl with an orthopedic leg problem who disappeared from her North Carolina home Sunday night.

In an interview with CBS affiliate WNCT Mariah Woods' mother Kristy pleaded for her daughter to be returned safely.

"I'll do anything that I can, whatever you want, just bring her home please safe and sound," Woods said. "She's my baby, she's my everything." Woods said she woke up Monday morning and noticed her daughter was missing from her bedroom in the family's Jacksonville home. She said the last time she saw her daughter was around 11 p.m. Sunday when she went to check on her.

Family members said there was no sign of forced entry or anything wrong with Mariah's room but did say the back door was unlocked. Once they realized Mariah was missing, Woods and her live-in boyfriend called authorities.

Family members said the girl has an orthopedic leg problem, causing her left leg to wobble as she walks. Mariah's grandmother said due to her granddaughter's walking issues, she can't imagine her wandering off.

The family also said Mariah would not have left with a stranger. The sheriff's office checked with Mariah's biological father but said he does not have the girl.The girl's two older brothers were in the house when Mariah disappeared.

Onslow County Sheriff Hans Miller told the station that crews spent all day searching Jacksonville for the girl. The FBI has deployed special agents to aid in the search, a spokesperson for the FBI's Charlotte office told CBS News.

"That includes the FBI's Child Abduction Rapid Deployment team or CARD team. FBI CARD Team members are highly trained and experienced experts on missing children cases," Shelley Lynch, the spokeswoman said.

Mariah's mother describes her as their "little angel," with a goofy, outgoing and talkative personality."

Mariah Woods is a about 2 feet 9 inches tall, weighing 30 pounds. She has blond hair and blue eyes.

Anyone with information about the child's whereabouts is asked to call 911 or the Onslow County Sheriff's Office Investigations Division at 910-989-4070 or Crime Stoppers at 910-938-3273. Information can also be anonymously texted via Text-A-Tip by typing TIP4CSJAX and your message to 274637 (CRIMES).
    Moms FB: https://www.facebook.com/kristy.k.woods
    Boyfriends FB: https://www.facebook.com/earl.kimrey.7
    Bio Dad: https://www.facebook.com/alex.woods.1004837

Quote Originally Posted by PeaceBeWithMe View Post
    Sorry. Mom. Boyfriend. Child with a disability. Shitty little mobile home in the woods.

They did it.
    Yeah if she had trouble walking I don't think she left on her own.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Ugh and I even did a search first.

Thanks!

They said she wouldn't have gone w a stranger and a 3yr old's screams would have been heard. Every time I hear about these scenarios I always sus the family esp the 'live in boyfriend'.

Ugh, I really hope they find her okay.

Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    Yeah, it makes me think of the Haleigh Cummins case a little bit.
    I think about that poor girl often. Her family is a mess.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?sto...469507057&_rdr

Sorry for the double but I thought this was really interesting.
    What screws us up most in life,is the picture in our heads of how it's supposed to be..

Most awesome Member emmy_dreamy's Avatar
    I have a sick “Ayla Reynolds” feeling about this.
    http://mydeathspace.com/vb/signaturepics/sigpic8247_1.gif

As officials and investigators in Onslow County moved into Day 4 of the search for Mariah Kay Woods, 3, focus was shifted to a creek off U.S. Highway 17, just a few miles from where the child was last seen.
    You can watch the search live at the link. Some people on WebSleuths are saying that the ME arrived.
    http://www.wral.com/news/video/17152047/

Live in boyfriend was arrested. Mariah is now a recovery process

The Onslow County Sheriff?s Office and the FBI made an arrest late Friday in connection to the disappearance of Mariah Kay Woods, 3, missing since Monday. They charged 32-year-old Earl Kimrey with concealing a death, among other charges, although Mariah has not been found.
    As authorities search for missing girl, shift focuses to nearby creek

Kimrey, who was in the Onslow County Detention Center on $1 million bond, faces charges concealing a death, obstruction of justice, second-degree burglary, larceny and possession of stolen property. It was not immediately clear what, if any, relationship he had to the missing child.

In a statement issued just before 2:30 a.m. on Saturday, the sheriff's office said that information gathered in the search for Mariah led authorities to believe she is dead, although no body has been recovered.

"At this time, the location of Mariah is unknown. The searches will now shift to a recovery process," the statement said.
    http://www.wral.com/man-arrested-mar...dead/17156154/

Quote Originally Posted by PeaceBeWithMe View Post

They did it.
    Yep. Spot on.

Plus fb profiles with tons of happy couple pics = guilty af.

I hate people. This is too cruel.

I kinda figured this. Kid goes missing after step parent/boyfriend/girlfriend of biological parent is last to see them. No big epiphany here. Just very sad. This is why i will never remarry. I don't trust anyone with my son.

Body of 3-year-old Mariah Woods found in Pender County - WCTI

http://www.wcti12.com/news/local-new...unty/666356564
    Last edited by queenaevadamthng; 12-02-2017 at 03:19 PM.

"Theoretical physics can prove that an elephant can hang from a cliff with its tail tied to a daisy. But use your eyes, your common sense".... JIM GARRISON

Goddamit I wonder if the mother knew what happened.

If he was live in, I wonder where the burglary, larceny, and stolen property charges came from/are connected to Mariah?

Quote Originally Posted by Tygo View Post
    If he was live in, I wonder where the burglary, larceny, and stolen property charges came from/are connected to Mariah?
    He stole 2 dressers the night before she was reported missing, so I think the 2 dressers will end up being connected to the concealment of her body.
    The two dressers were stolen out of some old, nasty looking abandoned house.

I think the little girl was dead way before they called 911. I think they spent a day or two covering their tracks and coming up with this dumb ass story of theirs.

Since some reports state that the little girl's leg brace and PJ's were left beside the bed- UGH- I hope for God's sake this doesn't also end up being a sex crime. ffs.

Anyone notice though - he isn't being charged with her murder at this point? I think the Mom did it and he disposed of the body. The arrest warrant states:

"The arrest warrant said Kimrey obstructed justice by "removing Mariah Woods' body from the scene of her death, and did conceal (the) death and body, knowing that (she) died from unnatural causes."

Rest in Heaven sweet girl. I am so sorry the people who were supposed to love you, failed you.

Quote Originally Posted by Kristmas View Post
    Anyone notice though - he isn't being charged with her murder at this point? I think the Mom did it and he disposed of the body
    But the mother hasn't been arrested and there hasn't been any official talk about her being a suspect in Mariah's death. That doesn't make sense. I believe they are waiting to get a cause of death before they charge him with murder.

Quote Originally Posted by Country Mac View Post
    But the mother hasn't been arrested and there hasn't been any official talk about her being a suspect in Mariah's death. That doesn't make sense. I believe they are waiting to get a cause of death before they charge him with murder.
    It wouldn't be the first time we've seen a case where we all thought mom would be charged but she wasn't.

It seems some of the reports coming out now are that Earl sexually assaulted the little girl before killing her. I thought that might be the case when it was reported her sleeping clothes/leg brace was left beside the bed.

Ashleigh BanfieldLike Page
    10 hrs ?
    Cops say that #MariahWoods’ body was “secretly” disposed of by her mom’s boyfriend #EarlKimrey, who also allegedly sexually abused Mariah before she went missing.
    And Nancy Grace reports that mom says the 10 yr old boy killed her.
    http://www.crimeonline.com/2017/12/0...or-tots-death/

the girl’s grieving father Alex Woods and his fianc? Heather Craft continue to dispute the story put forth by Mariah’s mom. During an interview with Nancy Grace, the couple alleged that the mother and her boyfriend were now trying to shift blame to Mariah’s sibling.

Mariah Woods was just three years old when authorities found her at the bottom of Shelter Creek in Pender County, North Carolina, just 20 minutes away from her Jacksonville home, on Saturday. Earl Kimrey, the boyfriend of Kristy Hunter, the child’s mother, was charged in connection with the little girl’s death.

According to Heather Craft, the fiance of Mariah’s father, Alex Woods, Hunter reportedly tried to blame the little girl’s death on her 10-year-old son.

Quote Originally Posted by Country Mac View Post
    We have a case here (Sherin Mathews) where the Mom was arrested several weeks after the father was. At this point neither have been charged with her murder, but it is coming..

I have not kept up with this case, have the other children been removed from the mother's custody by CPS?

And the mother of the year award goes to.......

http://newsinonslow.com/just-in-cps-...w-about-abuse/

News In Onslow, have just received Child Protective Services(CPS) documents describing the abuse by Earl Kimrey towards Mariah Woods and her two brothers.

A document with 12-pages list detailed events about the abuse of Earl Kimrey, who remains in the Onslow County Jail under a $1,010,000.00 bond for the concealing of Mariah?s body, obstruction of justice and other charges.

The document reads:

?The juvenile (anonymous) states that he witnessed Mr. Kimrey put his penis in the mouth of his sister, Mariah Woods. The juvenile (anonymous) states that his mother knew Mr. Kimrey was sexually abusing the juvenile Mariah. The respondent mother failed to protect the juveniles from exposure to sexual abuse.?

-?The juveniles have disclosed inappropriate discipline by Mr. Kimrey, including Mr. Kimrey hitting both juveniles with a belt, and Mr. Kimrey hitting the juvenile (anonymous) in the face on November 26, 2017, causing the juvenile?s nose to bleed. The respondent mother failed to protect the juveniles from discipline from Mr. Kimrey.?

-?The respondents mother is aware that Mr. Kimrey abuses substances including pot, heroin, and methamphetamines.?

-?The juvenile (anonymous) indicates that he ?hates? his dad, and drew a picture of his father?s girlfriend, drawing lines around the picture and striking through it.?
    Last edited by DaniNYC212; 12-06-2017 at 07:43 AM.

Thread Information