Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Mariah Woods (3) was murdered by her mother's boyfriend

If he was live in, I wonder where the burglary, larceny, and stolen property charges came from/are connected to Mariah?

Quote Originally Posted by Tygo View Post
    If he was live in, I wonder where the burglary, larceny, and stolen property charges came from/are connected to Mariah?
    He stole 2 dressers the night before she was reported missing, so I think the 2 dressers will end up being connected to the concealment of her body.
    The two dressers were stolen out of some old, nasty looking abandoned house.

I think the little girl was dead way before they called 911. I think they spent a day or two covering their tracks and coming up with this dumb ass story of theirs.

Since some reports state that the little girl's leg brace and PJ's were left beside the bed- UGH- I hope for God's sake this doesn't also end up being a sex crime. ffs.

Anyone notice though - he isn't being charged with her murder at this point? I think the Mom did it and he disposed of the body. The arrest warrant states:

"The arrest warrant said Kimrey obstructed justice by "removing Mariah Woods' body from the scene of her death, and did conceal (the) death and body, knowing that (she) died from unnatural causes."

Rest in Heaven sweet girl. I am so sorry the people who were supposed to love you, failed you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jumaki15 View Post
    Him being murdery annoys me.

Quote Originally Posted by Kristmas View Post
    Anyone notice though - he isn't being charged with her murder at this point? I think the Mom did it and he disposed of the body
    But the mother hasn't been arrested and there hasn't been any official talk about her being a suspect in Mariah's death. That doesn't make sense. I believe they are waiting to get a cause of death before they charge him with murder.

Quote Originally Posted by Country Mac View Post
    But the mother hasn't been arrested and there hasn't been any official talk about her being a suspect in Mariah's death. That doesn't make sense. I believe they are waiting to get a cause of death before they charge him with murder.
    It wouldn't be the first time we've seen a case where we all thought mom would be charged but she wasn't.

It seems some of the reports coming out now are that Earl sexually assaulted the little girl before killing her. I thought that might be the case when it was reported her sleeping clothes/leg brace was left beside the bed.

Ashleigh BanfieldLike Page
    10 hrs ?
    Cops say that #MariahWoods’ body was “secretly” disposed of by her mom’s boyfriend #EarlKimrey, who also allegedly sexually abused Mariah before she went missing.
    And Nancy Grace reports that mom says the 10 yr old boy killed her.
    http://www.crimeonline.com/2017/12/0...or-tots-death/

the girl’s grieving father Alex Woods and his fianc? Heather Craft continue to dispute the story put forth by Mariah’s mom. During an interview with Nancy Grace, the couple alleged that the mother and her boyfriend were now trying to shift blame to Mariah’s sibling.

Mariah Woods was just three years old when authorities found her at the bottom of Shelter Creek in Pender County, North Carolina, just 20 minutes away from her Jacksonville home, on Saturday. Earl Kimrey, the boyfriend of Kristy Hunter, the child’s mother, was charged in connection with the little girl’s death.

According to Heather Craft, the fiance of Mariah’s father, Alex Woods, Hunter reportedly tried to blame the little girl’s death on her 10-year-old son.

Quote Originally Posted by Country Mac View Post
    We have a case here (Sherin Mathews) where the Mom was arrested several weeks after the father was. At this point neither have been charged with her murder, but it is coming..

I have not kept up with this case, have the other children been removed from the mother's custody by CPS?
    Quote Originally Posted by Jumaki15 View Post
    Him being murdery annoys me.

And the mother of the year award goes to.......

http://newsinonslow.com/just-in-cps-...w-about-abuse/

News In Onslow, have just received Child Protective Services(CPS) documents describing the abuse by Earl Kimrey towards Mariah Woods and her two brothers.

A document with 12-pages list detailed events about the abuse of Earl Kimrey, who remains in the Onslow County Jail under a $1,010,000.00 bond for the concealing of Mariah?s body, obstruction of justice and other charges.

The document reads:

?The juvenile (anonymous) states that he witnessed Mr. Kimrey put his penis in the mouth of his sister, Mariah Woods. The juvenile (anonymous) states that his mother knew Mr. Kimrey was sexually abusing the juvenile Mariah. The respondent mother failed to protect the juveniles from exposure to sexual abuse.?

-?The juveniles have disclosed inappropriate discipline by Mr. Kimrey, including Mr. Kimrey hitting both juveniles with a belt, and Mr. Kimrey hitting the juvenile (anonymous) in the face on November 26, 2017, causing the juvenile?s nose to bleed. The respondent mother failed to protect the juveniles from discipline from Mr. Kimrey.?

-?The respondents mother is aware that Mr. Kimrey abuses substances including pot, heroin, and methamphetamines.?

-?The juvenile (anonymous) indicates that he ?hates? his dad, and drew a picture of his father?s girlfriend, drawing lines around the picture and striking through it.?
    Last edited by DaniNYC212; 12-06-2017 at 08:43 AM.

How were these kids still with the mom and boyfriend????

Sickens me.

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??

Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    How were these kids still with the mom and boyfriend????

Sickens me.
    No idea. But it sounds like the mother kept the bio dad away from the kids. They were going through a custody battle since 2016 I believe. And the "mother" didn't tell him about Mariah- he found out his daughter was missing like we all did, on the news.

Quote Originally Posted by PeaceBeWithMe View Post
    Sorry. Mom. Boyfriend. Child with a disability. Shitty little mobile home in the woods.

They did it.
    He he!

I see where there is a petition to arrest mom. And there is this....
    http://newsinonslow.com/busted-eyewi...-jacksonville/

"Theoretical physics can prove that an elephant can hang from a cliff with its tail tied to a daisy. But use your eyes, your common sense".... JIM GARRISON

FB_IMG_1512686236456.jpg

I don't mean to make fun but ....it seems like bio dad and step mom might wanna do a rethink on their choices of mourning attire.

"Theoretical physics can prove that an elephant can hang from a cliff with its tail tied to a daisy. But use your eyes, your common sense".... JIM GARRISON

Wow

Quote Originally Posted by queenaevadamthng View Post
    FB_IMG_1512686236456.jpg

I don't mean to make fun but ....it seems like bio dad and step mom might wanna do a rethink on their choices of mourning attire.
    And this is the "better parent'. This poor kid had no chance.

Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    He left an apology note? Ok he's crazy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Words Words View Post
    that's what makes him crazy? I thought it was the chips.

Does she have a black eye?

yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??

Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    Does she have a black eye?
    I think those are just bags. Bless her heart.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jolly Roger View Post
    Why?

Because I don't like anal penetration sex between men, I don't.

Just because I don't like anal sex, doesn't make me any less gay or unable to be loved.

I can't be the only one out here, I'm just not. Don't worry about it. Mind your fucking business.

Up your ass should you make the mistake of pissing me off.
    I just can't, today.

The gifts we receive in life sometimes come with 10 fingers and 10 toes, blue eyes and blonde hair like their dad.

Sometimes they come out needing a little help, but are no less perfect.

They grow right before your eyes, but it's hard to notice because you see them all the time. Each day for them a new skill, something they didn't notice or couldn't do the day before.

At three years old she trusted those around her to keep her safe, sheltered from the evils that life can bring.

And what happens? You leave them in the care of someone you trust, and they take that opportunity to end this beautiful child's life.

Who does that? What kind of soulless bag of donkey jizz does that to a child?

Here's our answer, as usual, the boyfriend. The one with no ties to the little girl. The one who could care fucking less and would rather have no child than one who was just a little "less than perfect".

She was perfect just the way she was.

Rest in Peace, Mariah. I'm sorry your mother latched on to this total piece of shit. You deserve so much better.
    Don't like what I have to say? I respect that. Now go fuck yourself.

https://radaronline.com/videos/maria...tody-children/

The heartbroken father of deceased toddler Mariah Woods has been battling to gain full custody of his remaining two children, but he claimed he doesn’t have the money to get into a legal battle with his ex.“We can’t come up with that money at once,” Alex Woods admitted to JDNews this Tuesday after his daughter’s memorial.

“We’ve been trying to get lawyers, but all the lawyers we went to, they wanted thousands of dollars,” Heather Craft, Alex’s fianc?e said. “We didn’t have much support.”

Now that Mariah has been pronounced dead, Alex shares two sons with Kristy Hunter. They have reportedly been involved in a nasty battle over their children for years.

Alex claimed he had heard of Earl Kimrey’s abusive personality and never believed his children were safe living with the suspected murderer and their mother.

The boys, ages 10 and 5, are currently under the custody of North Carolina’s Department of Children’s Services, yet according to JDNews, their maternal grandmother claimed she was their “sole caregiver.”

Alex and Heather released their court documents to raise awareness on their situation, despite their lack of funding. In the papers, they claimed that they want the boys to live with them, and will do everything to ease them back into their normal lives in order to prevent further trauma.

“We’re just trying to save someone else’s child and to let them know they’re not alone,” Heather told JDNews, of releasing the documents. “Where was everyone? This could have all been prevented.”

It seems everybody thinks there is no way in hell Kristy is going to keep custody. uh, hate to break it to people, but if she's not charged with anything....it's possible she's going to keep custody. Look at the Crystal Rogers' case. Everybody knows the ex killed her but yet he still has custody of their son. Hell, it took forever for Susan Powell's parents to get custody and we all know how that turned out.

I hope CPS at least does their f'ing job this time and makes sure those boys are put in the best place. Is it with dad and his gf? IDK. I hate to judge somebody on how rough they look. BUT I do have a lot of sympathy for him being poor and not being able to afford an attorney. Nobody should ever be in the situation where they want to be in their kids life but can't be because they can't afford an attorney to fight back.

Inspired by Casey Anthony?

http://wjla.com/news/nation-world/ma...ith-her-murder

Earl Kimrey was charged with the murder of Mariah Woods this morning.
    An autopsy on Mariah's body was conducted on December 4, 2017 by East Carolina University in Greenville. A preliminary cause of death was provided, but additional chemical and toxicology testing was required before officials could release more information.

On January 22, 2018, those additional test results were received by the medical examiner. On January 23, 2018, members of the Sheriff?s Office Investigations Division and the District Attorney?s Office were in consultation with the Medical Examiner?s Office to review the findings, officials said.

The cause of death was determined to be chloroform toxicity.

?Chloroform is a chemical used to incapacitate people and in some cases it can take your life and that?s what the toxicology report now shows us," Sheriff Hans Miller told NewsChannel 12 reporter Merrilee Moore.

Charges of one count of first degree murder and one count of felonious child abuse inflicting serious bodily injury were filed against Kimrey this morning, January 24, 2018. He was placed under a no bond and held for a first appearance, which will be at 2 p.m. in Onslow County District Court today.

Kristy Woods has been cooperative with the investigation and continues to cooperate with the detectives as the investigation continues, officials said.

The additional charges filed against Kimrey do not mean the investigation is concluded. Officials stressed that they will continue until all leads and information is thoroughly evaluated. District Attorney Ernie Lee said that additional testing and analysis will continue to be performed by a pathologist and medical personnel at the Medical Examiner's Office in Greenville. A final autopsy report and toxicology results will be released at a later date.

I don't want to know why he chloroformed the little girl

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

I mean, he had to have ordered the chloroform and that must mean premeditation, right? Who the hell has chloroform around the house? "Damn, this child is acting up, what can I use? Oh yeah, this chloroform I have had sitting around the house..."

http://www.wral.com/-we-ve-looked-ev...all-/17367836/
    Prosecutors say they plan to seek the death penalty against Kimrey, who is a graduate of Orange High School in Hillsborough.

According to search warrants obtained by WITN, a witness told police that Kimrey was seen "placing an object in the van 'bigger than a book bag' and then leaving the residence" the night before the toddler was reported missing.

Items seized at the home included receipts for five outside trash cans purchased at different stores, gray duct tape, part of a gray floor mat from the van, four bottles of bleach, syringes, a black bag with duct tape, a shovel, several pieces of carpet, a carpet pad, a black flashlight and swabs from a black flashlight.

Police also seized a section of a bedroom wall.

Thread Information