Thread: Jonathan Holman - 25 November 2017 - waiting for ME results

Jonathan Holman - 25 November 2017 - waiting for ME results

1718411 Denton Holman Jonathan 7/7/1988 29 11/25/2017 F White M
    Police Department: Police Svc #:
    Deceased Address: 896 Union Station #9118 , Lewisville, Texas 75067 Time Of Death 8:40 AM
    Occurred Location: 1000 Ball Park Way , Arlington, Texas 76011
    Place Of Death: Private Residence Prosector: Marc Krouse, M.D.
    Place Of Death Address: 896 Union Station #9118 , Lewisville, Texas Manner Of Death: PENDING
    Cause Of Death: PENDING
    EDR #: 2207285

https://www.facebook.com/SenorSegway?ref=br_rs

He was in a wheelchair and people are talking about his ' conditon'

So the occurred location is not his house, but the place of death is his home. Weird....

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

I wonder if they took him home to die??

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Olivia View Post
    I wonder if they took him home to die??
    They have his address and the occured location as two different addresses though

ETA: But the place of death is his home address. That's weird.

The "Occurred Location" is a Baseball Stadium
    https://www.mapquest.com/us/texas/gl...gton-265846691
    Last edited by Boston Babe 73; 11-28-2017 at 12:43 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Marshall & Marshall Funeral Directors - Hillsboro Obituary
    Jonathan was born on July 7, 1988 and passed away on Saturday, November 25, 2017. Jonathan was a resident of Lewisville, Texas at the time of passing. He attended private schools until high school, where Jonathan graduated with honors from Hillsboro High in 2005, at the age of 16. Services will be held at 2:00 p.m. Wednesday, November 29, 2017 at Marshall and Marshall Funeral Directors Chapel in Hillsboro, with Brother Leonard Lewis officiating. Burial will follow at Hillcrest Garden of Memory. Visitation will be from 1:00-2:00 p.m. prior to the service time at the funeral chapel. Memorials may be made to the Texas Scottish Rite Hospital for Children; 2222 Welborn St.; Dallas, TX 75219.

http://www.legacy.com/obituaries/nam...00000187352645

Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    They have his address and the occured location as two different addresses though

ETA: But the place of death is his home address. That's weird.

The "Occurred Location" is a Baseball Stadium
    https://www.mapquest.com/us/texas/gl...gton-265846691

I looked up what was on there on the weekend and there was a Christmas market?

https://www.arlington.org/things-to-...ant-christmas/

Hmmm - maybe the ball park thing is wrong?

For those that don't know, Jon passed away in his sleep on Friday night after two months of medical complications. His funeral will be Wednesday in Hillsboro, TX. He will be missed greatly....

A more detailed obit

Jonathan “Jon” Holman, 29, of Lewisville left the confines of this earth and the prison of an imperfect body to be in the presence of the Lord, Saturday, November 25, 2017, at his residence. Services will be held at 2:00 p.m. Wednesday, November 29, 2017 at Marshall and Marshall Funeral Directors Chapel in Hillsboro, with Brother Leonard Lewis officiating. Burial will follow at Hillcrest Garden of Memory. Visitation will be from 1:00-2:00 p.m. prior to the service time at the funeral chapel.

Born July 7, 1988 in Houston, Texas, he was the son of Joseph Fletcher Holman, III and Leigh Ann (Lewis) Kellum. At the age of 4, the family moved to Hillsboro. He attended private schools until high school, where Jonathan graduated with honors from Hillsboro High in 2005, at the age of 16. He then attended Hill College, where he earned two associates degrees. When he learned to drive, he obtained a van equipped with hand controls, which allowed him to go off to college at the University of North Texas, where he graduated in August of 2012, as a honor grad.

Jonathan was an amateur poet and he loved computers and everything related to them. This led him to an investment company, Fidelity Investments, where he was employed as a software engineer/developer for 4 years.

Survivors include his mother, Leigh Ann Kellum and husband, Robert, of Hillsboro; father, Joseph Fletcher Holman, III and wife, Tammy, of Hillsboro; brother, Billy Holman of Houston; sister, Adriana Kellum of Hillsboro; grandparents, Leonard and Dayle Lewis of Alvarado; and extended family, Chad Tiffany, and Joanna and Anthony Villa, all of Lewisville.

Memorials may be made to the Texas Scottish Rite Hospital for Children; 2222 Welborn St.; Dallas, TX 75219.

http://www.marshallandmarshallfd.com...&iu=1511736817

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    1718411 Denton Holman Jonathan 7/7/1988 29 11/25/2017 F White M
    Police Department: Police Svc #:
    Deceased Address: 896 Union Station #9118 , Lewisville, Texas 75067 Time Of Death 8:40 AM
    Occurred Location: 1000 Ball Park Way , Arlington, Texas 76011
    Place Of Death: Private Residence Prosector: Marc Krouse, M.D.
    Place Of Death Address: 896 Union Station #9118 , Lewisville, Texas Manner Of Death: PENDING
    Cause Of Death: PENDING
    EDR #: 2207285

https://www.facebook.com/SenorSegway?ref=br_rs

He was in a wheelchair and people are talking about his ' conditon'

Carrie Fisher ~ I never understood why she pursed her lips like that in pictures.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    I looked up what was on there on the weekend and there was a Christmas market?

https://www.arlington.org/things-to-...ant-christmas/

Hmmm - maybe the ball park thing is wrong?

For those that don't know, Jon passed away in his sleep on Friday night after two months of medical complications. His funeral will be Wednesday in Hillsboro, TX. He will be missed greatly....
    They hold a huge Swap Meet at the Rose Bowl once per month, so I'm sure they hold things like that at the stadium as well. It is weird that they say he died in his sleep yet have that address as the occurred location though. Weird.
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Manner Of Death: NATURAL
    Cause Of Death: COMPLICATIONS OF MINICORE MYOPATHY

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Up your ass should you make the mistake of pissing me off.
    Well that fucking succckkkks.

Minicore Myopathy is an inherited condition catagorised by muscle weakness and wasting. In most cases the disease is Congenital (meaning from birth), but some people unfortunitely don't get a diagnosis until much later. It affects the skeletal muscles primarily and it has been found the muscles closest to the body are usually the most severely affected.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To truly understand how Minicore Myopathy impacts a persons life you first have to go back to the basic anatomy of the body. Our muscles not only enable us to lift heavy objects but support our bodys posture on a daily basis. Our muscles play a vital role in keeping us sitting and standing straight, keeping joints from dislocating, to put weight through our legs and help co-ordinate walking,, to grip a pencil significantly enough to write as well as even more basic living functions such as eye movement, pumping blood around our bodies via the heart and breathing.

Minicore Myopathy is an extremely rare muscle condition and falls into the catagory of the Congenital Myopathies, a rare group of muscle weakening and wasting disorders that have similar characteristics aka "Myopathic Features" but otherwise are seperated by progression course and different gene mutations despite symptom similarities. Minicore was only first identified as one of the Congenital Myopathies in 1971 by Dr Engel and was originally called Multicore Myopathy or Multicore Disease. In 1974 the term was changed to Minicore Myopathy as it's prefered name.

Approximately only 2,000 cases have been documented worldwide.

Poor guy. Shit was rare as fuck.

Rest in Peace, Jonathan.
    Don't like what I have to say? I respect that. Go fuck yourself.

So they updated?

Manner Of Death: ACCIDENT
    Cause Of Death: MINICORE MYOPATHY COMPLICATED BY BLUNT FORCE TRAUMA

I wonder if he fell at the stadium and it exacerbated his condition

Thread Information