View Poll Results: Was Detective Sean Suiter's death a suicide or a homicide?

Voters
5. You may not vote on this poll
  • His death was a suicide

2 40.00%
  • His death was a homicide related to his upcoming testimony on the Gun Trace Task Force

1 20.00%
  • His death was a random homicide in crime riddled Baltimore

0 0%
  • I really am torn between suicide and homicide

2 40.00%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Baltimore Detective Sean Suiter died from a gunshot wound 24 Hrs Before He Was Due To Testify In A Police Corruption Case; was it murder or suicide?

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    We watched Slow Hustle last night and my mind has changed from it clearly being a suicide to undecided. I mean, the BPD was so corrupt and the IRB findings just seemed questionable. I can't get past the fact that the ME still has it listed as homicide and Sean's training about homicide versus suicide for his role as a detective leads me to believe he wouldn't be so stupid to make his own death look so obvious like a suicide. Something isn't jiving here.

Quote Originally Posted by Bewitchingstorm View Post
    We watched Slow Hustle last night and my mind has changed from it clearly being a suicide to undecided. I mean, the BPD was so corrupt and the IRB findings just seemed questionable. I can't get past the fact that the ME still has it listed as homicide and Sean's training about homicide versus suicide for his role as a detective leads me to believe he wouldn't be so stupid to make his own death look so obvious like a suicide. Something isn't jiving here.
    That's exactly why I answered the poll the way I did. I was telling my husband "BWS answered suicide, BUT she hasn't watched Slow Hustle yet". He was like, "she can't answer until she watches that!" LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    That's exactly why I answered the poll the way I did. I was telling my husband "BWS answered suicide, BUT she hasn't watched Slow Hustle yet". He was like, "she can't answer until she watches that!" LOL.
    I still think suicide after watching both...

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    I still think suicide after watching both...
    If push came to shove I would lean towards suicide, but I still think there are a lot of doubts about the suicide theory.

If push came to shove I would lean towards suicide, but I still think there are a lot of doubts about the suicide theory.
    Same here. I am just not convinced right now. I mean, maybe he was in a really bad place because he thought he might lose everything, but still.

Quote Originally Posted by Bewitchingstorm View Post
    Same here. I am just not convinced right now. I mean, maybe he was in a really bad place because he thought he might lose everything, but still.
    That's what I think. And I feel like he chose to end his life while on the job to make it seem more like it wasn't a suicide.

yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That's what I think. And I feel like he chose to end his life while on the job to make it seem more like it wasn't a suicide.
    Definitely if that's the case, to make sure his family got line of duty death benefits.

Definitely if that's the case, to make sure his family got line of duty death benefits.
    Exactly.

Yep. And I feel like if it was a hit from the dirty cops, they would've been more discreet about it.

Bumping so that KT can fall down this rabbit hole too.

Bumping so that KT can fall down this rabbit hole too.
    Welcome to the dark side, KT *rubs hands together*

This looks REALLY fascinating. I'm packing for the Big Migration in 2 days (followed by 2 weeks of sailing), but I will definitely do a deep dive on this when I have access to the internet again.
    You are talking to a woman who has laughed in the face of death, sneered at doom and chuckled at catastrophe.
    ...Collector of Chairs. Reader of Books. Hater of Nutmeg...

Thread Information