Thread: Luke Morton - 8 November 2017

Luke Morton - 8 November 2017

https://www.facebook.com/shane.fenn.526

Dunno what the shane fenn in the URL is all about

Luke passed away November 8, 2017 at the tender age of 21. Luke was just going into adulthood and learning what life was all about. Luke did not have much time to leave a legacy, but he did leave behind the joy of his life, his son, Attucus Reed Morton, age 19 months.

Luke also leaves many lifetime friendships.

He was presently employed with Lyn Distributing.

Luke was born to Doug and Dana Morton. He is survived by his parents, grandparents, Bill and Sherry Morton; his grandmother, Barbara Sibert, who raised him since the age of one along with his siblings Rocky Morton (Kennedy), Dillan Morton, Angel Morton and Fannie Morton; also his girlfriend Sharmaya Sanchez; and many aunts, uncles and cousins.

He was preceded in death by his grandfather, Ross Sibert; grandpa Fenn; 2 uncles; lifetime friend Tyler Christianson; and special friend, Terry Reed Pacheco.
    Luke was loved by so many and will be missed by all.

A Celebration of Life will be November 18, 2017 at Leavitt?s Mortuary, 836 ? 36th St., Ogden from 5:00 ? 8:00 pm. Please come and share your memories of Luke with us.

Luke, I love you so much. I fell in love with you the moment I saw you. You were such a sweet, chunky and cuddly baby. You changed my life so much. I?m going to miss those warm hugs, and your ?I love you grandma?s?.

I love you and miss you, but we will be together again in a better place. Grandma ?Mom?

In lieu of flowers, the family would appreciate any donation to help them with this untimely loss of Luke c/o Barbara Sibert at American First Credit Union.

http://www.leavittsmortuary.com/obit...shane-morton/#

Very sad. He was so young. :(

Maybe Shane fenn was his bff or something. You get to pick your URL name when you start your fb page. You still get another chance though to change it but you can only do it once. I picked *urkarmasux* but I still get another chance to change it if I want too.

Thread Information