Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Kristina French (53) was allegedly murdered by her grandson Logan Mott (15), and he tried to flee to Canada

Quote Originally Posted by Deviant Toaster View Post
    What a mess. This kid had obvious issues prior to killing his Grandmother, but apparently his parents were too busy to bother with him. I hope this over indulged child gets the book thrown at him as an adult. His parents must be so very proud. His mother makes me want to throw rocks with all of her complaining, threatening to go up the ladder and/or sue and in the same breath act as if her son did this in some out of body experience and should take no blame. With all of her blah blah blah how long did it take her to actually get to NY? This case really infuriates me deeply.

RIP Kristina - you didn't deserve this.
    I agree with all of this. Neither parent seemed like they wanted him, and didn't seem to do their job. I hope they throw the book at him too!

Is it wrong that I don't think 40 years is long enough. There is just something about this case and this kid that really set me off.

Is it wrong that I don't think 40 years is long enough. There is just something about this case and this kid that really set me off.
    No. This is somewhat local to me, and I was galled to think he could get out that soon. Even if he serves every day of his sentence, and he won't, it won't be enough in my opinion.

15 fucking years. Not nearly enough in my opinion.

https://www.news4jax.com/news/local/...others-murder/
    Last edited by raisedbywolves; 11-16-2022 at 08:00 PM.

I thought you weren’t allowed the excuse of being drunk in the court of law. I’ve never heard the excuse of killing someone because you have high blood sugar.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    I thought you weren?t allowed the excuse of being drunk in the court of law. I?ve never heard the excuse of killing someone because you have high blood sugar.
    You can make whatever excuse you want... It may not work, but you can make it and the judge/jury might buy it... see Bill Janklow!
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    lol at Nestle being some vicious smiter, she's the nicest person on this site besides probably puzzld. Or at least the last person to resort to smiting.
    Quote Originally Posted by nestlequikie View Post
    Why on earth would I smite you when I can ban you?

Sweet Jesus this little puke will be out in time to still live his life unlike his grandmother, you know the one he murdered. There are people busted for silly offenses with more time than this.

Sweet Jesus this little puke will be out in time to still live his life unlike his grandmother, you know the one he murdered. There are people busted for silly offenses with more time than this.
    his sentence just makes me sick to my stomach. Everyone made all kinds of excuses for him too, so he isn't really taking any blame even for what he did.

Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    his sentence just makes me sick to my stomach. Everyone made all kinds of excuses for him too, so he isn't really taking any blame even for what he did.
    I'm sure he will emerge from prison a complete pillar of society....oh who am I kidding. It makes me sick too.

Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    I thought you weren?t allowed the excuse of being drunk in the court of law. I?ve never heard the excuse of killing someone because you have high blood sugar.
    The twinkie defense!
    Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    I don't have a thousand dollars hanging around to buy a fart in a jar lol.

Thread Information