Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Kristina French (53) was allegedly murdered by her grandson Logan Mott (15), and he tried to flee to Canada

Kristina French (53) was allegedly murdered by her grandson Logan Mott (15), and he tried to flee to Canada

Last edited by raisedbywolves; 11-16-2022 at 07:55 PM.

They are treating the scene as a crime scene, and he's insulin dependant and without his pump. This doesn't sound like it's going to end well.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Totally not very relevant, but holy crap you can tell they're related.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jolly Roger View Post
    Why?

Because I don't like anal penetration sex between men, I don't.

Just because I don't like anal sex, doesn't make me any less gay or unable to be loved.

I can't be the only one out here, I'm just not. Don't worry about it. Mind your fucking business.

Wow, an actual still-shot/photo of the predictable appearance-altering haircut taking place...? Nice. I really don't think I have ever seen that before.

Wonder if it was taken from a live video that he shot of himself or maybe from a security camera that's inside the barbershop/hair place-?

It’s said his dad made him shave his head as a dare a few weeks ago.

The father actually made his son shave his hair off? If that wasn't done as some sort of punishment or because of lice, why

Quote Originally Posted by catastrophe View Post
    The father actually made his son shave his hair off? If that wasn't done as some sort of punishment or because of lice, why
    The mom didn't even know he shaved his head until somebody posted the picture on her facebook. It was said that his head was shaved because of a dare.
    Seems like it was totally out of character for him. Mom seemed shocked.

[IMG][/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    I'm confused...why exactly would she file a complaint with the ACLU? He has a lawyer, and they don't have to give her access to him or tell her what is going on. Is that what she is trying to do, or did I miss something?

https://www.news4jax.com/news/what-s...mother-s-death

What's next for Neptune Beach teen sought in grandmother's death
    Sounds like mom is going to be one of THOSE moms.
    She's going to continue to make excuses for his actions. She already told one news station that Logan had behavior issues 2 years before this.

According to News 10, Logan’s mother said he’d been having problems in school. “He has had some problems over the last couple of years. It has just been a tough time for him transitioning from one school now to high school, and he is in the early college program and that’s really intense,” said told the television station.
    http://heavy.com/news/2017/11/logan-...lorida-father/

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    Terrible.

Quote Originally Posted by bermstalker View Post
    Sounds like mom is going to be one of THOSE moms.
    She's going to continue to make excuses for his actions. She already told one news station that Logan had behavior issues 2 years before this.

http://heavy.com/news/2017/11/logan-...lorida-father/
    Yeah, I was watching the local news last night, and she was on there saying that he had changed his type of insulin recently, and she thinks it gave him some type of psychosis because he changed brands or something.

Here is a quote from her:

http://www.actionnewsjax.com/news/lo...each/653112263

I'm pretty sure he can talk to them if he wants, and she can't do anything about it. If he asks for a lawyer, that's a different story. They said they wouldn't comment on what was found in the car at the border, which only makes me curious.
    Logan Mott's mom: "I was able to locate Logan in a faculty in NY and able to get a message to him that he is loved. Ofc have still not interviewed him & I refused to grant permission for him to be interviewed. We want to make sure he has proper representation.."

Yeah, I was watching the local news last night, and she was on there saying that he had changed his type of insulin recently, and she thinks it gave him some type of psychosis because he changed brands or something.

Here is a quote from her:

http://www.actionnewsjax.com/news/lo...each/653112263

I'm pretty sure he can talk to them if he wants, and she can't do anything about it. If he asks for a lawyer, that's a different story. They said they wouldn't comment on what was found in the car at the border, which only makes me curious.
    Hubs frequently has his insulin changed (insurance company loves to change what they'll cover all the time) and I've never seen any reaction from his change other than he has to turn his dial up or down...depending on how strong it is.

High blood sugar can make a person crazy. If it gets really high, I can totally see it causing a person to act psychosis. BUT I really doubt they would be able to drive 1000 miles in a couple of days tho. Or if they would actually be able to take the time and dig a hole.

My theory- boy started to act out. Mom has a new marriage and new kids. Logan started to act up. Smart kid, etc...but just didn't fit in with her newfound life and probably didn't get along with stepdad. So she sends him off to his police/correction officer dad to whip him in shape. Dad decides the "hard love" approach is going to work. Logan had the nice, long flowing locks of hair....oops until dad makes him shave that hippie shit off. Shit goes from bad to worse. Dad goes on the trip with his girlfriend and made Logan stay with the babysitter AKA grandma. Grandma has to enforce the rules dad has already set for Logan previously from the bad behavior. She probably did something like take his video game away from him. He snapped.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/teen-person...ry?id=51390189

Teen 'person of interest' in grandmother's death denies involvement, lawyer says

Well, that settles it then. Case dismissed. Does he and his mother expect us to believe his grandmother killed herself and buried her body in the backyard, and her ghost forced him to drive her stolen car to Canada?
    Get ready for it. Mom is fixing to sue everybody

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    So his change in insulin is the cause; however, he had enough forethought to take extra insulin with him after he murdered his grandmother, buried her in a shallow grave, stole a car, and tried to leave the country. Makes sense.

So....Logan shot AND stabbed his grandma.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/prosecu...s-grandmother/

Border Patrol allegedly found three guns and a knife with what appeared to be blood on it in the car Mott was driving after they detained him on the Peace Bridge,
    and one other thing to note

An arrest warrant for murder, charging Mott as an adult, was issued by a Florida judge Tuesday.

"We didn't want to take a chance a family court judge would release the boy to his mother," said prosecutors. "Whatever delay tactic they want to take, all they're doing is keeping the guy in custody here in New York a little while longer."

WIVB reports that a judge ordered Mott held without bail, ruling that the teen is a flight risk.

Action News Jax obtained court filings from 2004 through June 2016. They show Mott's parents were embroiled in a lengthy custody battle.

In 2014, Mott told the Department of Children and Families that his father spanked him and left "heavy red marks on his body" and made him long distances, to the point he "threw up."

DCF said it would continue the investigation, and no further law enforcement action was requested.
    http://www.actionnewsjax.com/news/lo...bbed/655677477
    Last edited by bermstalker; 11-30-2017 at 01:05 AM.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    People are insane. You LET the kid have a box of knives. You did NOTHING after he exhibited strange behavior. What an Asshole.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Yeah, he wasn't getting into Canada through Buffalo. The Peace Bridge is a tough border to cross. You make one wrong movement there and they'll be all over you.

Good job, BPD, you finally got something right!
    "A vagabond dreamer, a rhymer and singer of songs
    Singing to no one and nowhere to really belong." - Waylon Jennings

As previously reported by First Coast News, Mott is being represented by a public defender. He is currently in an isolation cell for what is described as his own safety. He is expected to remain there until he is sentenced. His mother penned a letter regarding his medical treatment in jail. She says that his health, which includes diabetes, is deteriorating in his current prison conditions. “He says he is freezing which is a clear sign his insulin is not being controlled properly,” the mom wrote. “This is a serious medical issue and I will have no choice but to run it up the chain if I hear nothing back.”

She told First Coast News that she wants him in a juvenile facility. "Logan should be in a smaller juvenile facility where his medical needs can be monitored closely and he will have opportunity to interact. There's no need for 'protective custody' at a juvenile facility.” Mott's attorney also issued a statement about this: “I have previously discussed Logan’s medical issues with her. As the result of those conversations, I have had numerous discussions with the Director of the Jails about monitoring and handling Logan’s condition. I have also been meeting regularly with Logan, most recently yesterday evening. Due to Federal privacy laws, it would be inappropriate for me to discuss the actual monitoring and treatment for his condition.”

Mott is being charged as an adult which is why he is at Duval County jail.
    http://www.oxygen.com/crime-time/tee...ads-not-guilty

Crime Analyst Mark Baughman, formerly JSO, says the uncomfortable cold conditions are often purposeful.

“Duval County is not meant to be the Holiday Inn or the Marriott. It’s still jail,” she said. “It’s for a reason, I’ve been in cold hospitals, it’s to stop the transmission of illnesses like the flu virus, they’re taking the same approach. I’ve been in Duval County jail many times, I know it is a strict, secure facility.”http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/c...jail/498265619

Poor baby is cold... His grandmother was cold too when he heartlessly killed her!

It appears they are trying to rent the house out:

https://www.trulia.com/rental/404014...Beach-FL-32266

Guess we know why the bathrooms were recently renovated...

Supposedly this is Logan's IG: https://www.instagram.com/gopnik_wor...s_radio/?hl=en

This kid had issues and was trying to tell people...guess no one wanted to listen. I have no sympathy for him, but it does make me wonder what would have happened if someone had listened. All this was posted right before the murder.

Wow, I was not expecting him to be obsessed with communism. One post asking for donations for the 'GOPNIK Radio' has the name Dmitri Moskovin. Someone else or alias? There is also this comment: 'dakota_geiman @gopnik_world_red_news_radio it's funny that you were preaching about feminism and now are dealing with false rape charges ��' Are we sure it's him?

Some captions from the pictures:

I am my fathers bastard son, and all I ever get from him is how worthless I am, and how all I do is cost him time and money. I don't have a family. I don't have anything to put my heart into. That's what a bad father does, is make his son feel worthless.
    gopnik_world_red_news_radioThe war for freedom, for liberty, for revenge of the lost under corruption, has begun.
    Comrades. The question that I ask is what are you going to do with it, the war against the rich and few will be long, hard, and grueling, but from it we will rise!!, from the ashes of the bourgeois will rise the society that we as the people will create!!!
    Imagine a world without war, without poverty, without corruption and violence, a world that we helped build, that is successful technologically and strong in morales, imagine my friends this world, where science and progress will lead to all men's happiness!!! Comrades let us all unite, this is our time, begin storing ammunition, begin making cocktails, begin storing weapons and armor, this is the true war, the true war to end all wars.
    Comrades!!!!! Beat down your opponents and destroy their lives, beat them in the streets and show the rest of the world this is our time, and theirs as well!! Spread the word of GOPNIK, tell that that this is our time to rise, and build a world that will save it for generations, comrades in the name of communism let us all UNITE!!!!!!
    The point where you begin to listen to nothing but yourself, and follow only your morales and your thoughts, is the greatest moment of a revolutionaries life, Why? You may ask,
    Because after that, the only thing left to fight for is freedom, and if you have nothing but that.
    You are dangerous because you are unbreakable.
    Stay true comrades, we will win
    Whatever it takes

I am not 100% sure, but it's out there in various places as being his. Here are the comments from the very first post:

I'm pretty sure it is. The pic of the man and little boy looks like him, to me.

Funny this thread got bumped ... I'll be in Neptune Beach in a couple of hours. And we'll be passing the high school where KJ died shortly. It's an MDS twofer!
    Quote Originally Posted by Not your business View Post
    I will out think the fucking pants off of you and you would thank me for helping you out of them.

Quote Originally Posted by TupeloHoney View Post
    I'm pretty sure it is. The pic of the man and little boy looks like him, to me.

Funny this thread got bumped ... I'll be in Neptune Beach in a couple of hours. And we'll be passing the high school where KJ died shortly. It's an MDS twofer!
    I thought the same thing about the pic of the little boy...I think that's his dad, and to me he was trying to say something in that pic. But maybe I am just reaching, who knows.

Enjoy your Florida vacay!

The first headline I saw made it seem like he raped his grandma before killing her, glad to see I read it wrong.

What a mess. This kid had obvious issues prior to killing his Grandmother, but apparently his parents were too busy to bother with him. I hope this over indulged child gets the book thrown at him as an adult. His parents must be so very proud. His mother makes me want to throw rocks with all of her complaining, threatening to go up the ladder and/or sue and in the same breath act as if her son did this in some out of body experience and should take no blame. With all of her blah blah blah how long did it take her to actually get to NY? This case really infuriates me deeply.

RIP Kristina - you didn't deserve this.

Thread Information