Thread: SPC Justin LaJoie Grosvenor (24)

SPC Justin LaJoie Grosvenor (24)

https://www.facebook.com/justin.lajo...ef=friends.all

https://obittree.com/obituary/us/ten...venor/3331712/

SPC Justin Edward LaJoie Grosvenor, age 24, passed away on Sunday, November 19, 2017.
    A Celebration of Life with Army Honors will be held at 7 p.m. Friday, November 24, 2017 at the chapel of McReynolds-Nave & Larson Funeral Home. His family will receive friends from 5 p.m. until the hour of service on Friday.
    Justin entered into this life on August 10, 1993 in Daytona Beach, Florida, son of Eric Grosvenor and the late Susan LaJoie. SPC LaJoie Grosvenor was a member of the US Army and proudly served with the 160th Special Operations Aviation Regiment (Night Stalkers).
    In addition to his father he is survived by his loving wife, Kaitlin; children, Jayce Conner, Kylie Conner, and Mikaela LaJoie Grosvenor; and his sisters, Shianna and Kimmie LaJoie.
    Condolences may be made at NaveFuneralHomes.com.

Yikes looks like there was trouble in the marriage...(I deleted the friends comments.)

Justin LaJoie-Grosvenor
    August 6, 2016 ?

Things you cant do if your married.
    1 have freinds.
    2 have your freinds come over
    3 cant hang out with your freind for over an hour without getting yelled at
    4 cant buy a 6 pack without getting yelled at
    5 cant make decissions if given the option.
    6 post stuff like this cuz im going to get yelled at
    7 no matter what it always is my fault

Comments

Kaitlin LaJoie Grosvenor -Never said you couldn't have friends.
    -Yours friends have showed up more than once to our house unannounced
    -You arent single anymore you are married
    -Your house isn't a free for all that anyone can just show up to

Kaitlin LaJoie Grosvenor Especially when they work 12 hours a day and sleep for 8 hours a night

Kaitlin LaJoie Grosvenor I'm not being a bitch, just because we live on base now doesn't give an open invitation for people to come over.

Justin LaJoie-Grosvenor This is cuz my wife has problems with my best freind since i known since 1st grade stoping bybfor a few minutes because he will be gone for a month

Kaitlin LaJoie Grosvenor This isn't the first time! Maybe if your best friend had more respect for our relationship I wouldn't be so pissed when he comes around

Justin LaJoie-Grosvenor And im not allowed to hang out with him cuz you dont approve

Kaitlin LaJoie Grosvenor Because I don't approve of a toxic friendship to my relationship? Like I said maybe if he respected my relationship I would not be such a bitch about it. But once again it goes in one ear and out the other and the best friend will always be more important than the wife and kids.

Justin LaJoie-Grosvenor He would never give me an ultimatum of him or no freindship.

Kaitlin LaJoie Grosvenor I would never disrespect his wife like he disrespected me in my own fucking home

Justin LaJoie-Grosvenor No matter what im the bad guy and your miss perfect

Kaitlin LaJoie Grosvenor I gave you an ultimatum of him or your family. There was no reason for him to possibly think I would be OK with him disrespecting me in my own home

Kaitlin LaJoie Grosvenor I never said shit about you. I simply told you that it's disrespectful to fucking pop up at someone's home especially when they are married and have kids unannounced how about you be a man and talk about this shit in person than bitch on facebook
    BTW it's Mrs. since we are MARRIED and shit. Last I checked wives and kids come before anything else. We have been married almost two years now and we have a baby on the way act like I'm your wife for once

Sorry - didn't do enough research...this can be moved to solved RIP Justin

https://popularmilitary.com/soldier-...urce=11+Bravos

Soldier takes his own life two weeks after coming home from deployment
    (won't post full article.)

fuck this is sad. his wife sounded kinda bitchy.

RIP Justin & thank you for your service.

Thread Information