Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Sydney Loofe (24) was found dead after going on a date with a person she met online

They are both complete pieces of trash.

http://www.omaha.com/news/crime/aubr...f26eb6870.html

Aubrey Trail, a person of interest in the death of a Lincoln woman, used a change of plea hearing Thursday for the purpose of not changing his plea.

So, instead of pleading guilty to 14 federal charges of fraud, he was ordered to stand trial May 14 on charges that he helped defraud a Kansas couple out of $400,000.

Trail?s court-appointed attorney, Korey Reiman of Lincoln, had requested the court hearing in anticipation that Trail, 51, wanted to change his plea from not guilty to guilty. But when U.S. Magistrate Cheryl Zwart asked if Trail was ready to do that, Reiman said no.
    An FBI spokesman said Thursday that an investigation into Loofe?s death is continuing.

But the theft charges against Trail and Boswell have served to keep the couple behind bars while that probe continues.

Quote Originally Posted by DaniNYC212 View Post
    So, instead of pleading guilty to 14 federal charges of fraud, he was ordered to stand trial May 14 on charges that he helped defraud a Kansas couple out of $400,000.
    How, how, how in the name of God do people fall for this shit? $400,000? Hell, I won't even lend my blood $20 bucks for fear I'll never see it again. JFC.

Quote Originally Posted by marshmallow View Post
    did you make her into a wallet Bill? cuz if you did I'm off team Bill.

Quote Originally Posted by PeaceBeWithMe View Post
    How, how, how in the name of God do people fall for this shit? $400,000? Hell, I won't even lend my blood $20 bucks for fear I'll never see it again. JFC.
    Amazing. There are people in this country one paycheck away from being homeless and then you have people pissing away hundreds of thousands of dollars on bullshit. I just can't feel sorry about it but I am glad that they were able to use that to keep them in jail while investigating Sydney's death.

http://www.omaha.com/news/metro/aubr...8a6a620bc.html

Aubrey Trail was back in federal court Friday, this time contesting statements he gave to authorities after he was initially apprehended for questioning in connection with the disappearance of Sydney Loofe.

Trail, 51, and his 24-year-old girlfriend, Bailey Boswell, are persons of interest in the death of Loofe, a Lincoln Menards clerk whose body was found Dec. 4 in a rural area north of Edgar, Nebraska.

U.S. Attorney Joe Kelly said Friday that he could not comment on the Loofe case as the four-month investigation continues. Neither Trail nor Boswell, who were living in Wilber, Nebraska, have been charged in the death of Loofe, who was last seen after arranging a date over the Internet with Boswell.

Trail, in phone calls to reporters, has said he suffocated Loofe on Nov. 16 during a sexual role-play fantasy, but that her death was an accident.

On Nov. 30, Trail was questioned by a Lincoln police investigator about the Loofe case as well a theft case involving a Kansas couple who were allegedly duped into thinking they were purchasing an antique coin from Trail.

During the interview at a sheriff?s office in Branson, Missouri, Trail told investigator Matt Franken to ?ask away? and later said ?let?s party.?

Franken testified that he took the ?let?s party? remark to mean that Trail was willing to provide statements about both the death and the fraud case.

Trail?s attorney, Korey Reiman of Lincoln, asked the investigator about money that was deposited in Trail?s ?books? following the interview, an apparent reference to the accounts jailed inmates have to purchase snacks and personal items from a jail canteen. The question implied that Trail was rewarded for talking to investigators. When was that money deposited? he asked.

Franken said he could not recall.

The investigator testified several times that Trail?s comments during the interview were voluntary, and that Trail never once asked to talk to an attorney or asked for the questioning to stop.

He and Boswell are scheduled to stand trial in U.S. District Court on May 14 on multiple theft charges in connection with a scheme in which the Kansas couple gave them $400,000.

U.S. Magistrate Cheryl Zwart said Friday that she will rule later on whether to allow Trail?s interview on Nov. 30 as evidence at the trial.

I'm still amazed this dude could ever realistically claim be a part of any other human beings sex fantasy.

http://www.1011now.com/content/news/...482065251.html

Bailey Boswell and Aubrey Trail have pleaded guilty and now faces up to 10 years in prison in a federal fraud case.

Boswell and Trail are still considered persons of interest in Sydney Loofe's disappearance and death.

Boswell appeared before a federal judge in Lincoln on Tuesday morning and pleaded guilty to interstate transfer of stolen property. Trail pleaded guilty Tuesday afternoon.

Prosecutors say Boswell set up websites and false documents as part of a scheme to defraud a victim out of money.

Prosecutors say Trail stole $375,646 in property and, from December 3, 2015 until November 7, 2017, falsely represented himself as ?Alan Russell.?

In addition to prison time, he faces a $250,000 fine.

The judge will recommend accepting the guilty pleas. Boswell and Trail are set for sentencing on August 3.

Trail's plea agreement was signed on April 3. Boswell signed her plea agreement on May 4.

https://www.3newsnow.com/news/local-...bailey-boswell

Murder charges against Trail and Boswell
    Assumption is the mother of all fuck ups

Where they don't have maps.......such as..
    Quote Originally Posted by Jumaki15 View Post
    I'm still amazed this dude could ever realistically claim be a part of any other human beings sex fantasy.
    God. This
    Quote Originally Posted by blighted star
    I was about to be annoyed that this thread was still active, but I see now it's morphed into offers of sex for chilli confectionary, so carry on guys :)

https://www.kearneyhub.com/news/stat...f6b5d22f6.html

Bailey Boswell, who could become Nebraska?s first woman on death row, has filed a challenge to the state?s death penalty.

Saline County District Judge Julie Smith on Monday set a Sept. 17 hearing to hear arguments on the death penalty challenge.

Boswell appeared briefly Monday in court, where she had been scheduled to plead to charges of first-degree murder and unlawful disposal of human remains. The judge did not ask for a plea in light of the motion filed by Boswell's attorney.

Boswell's attorney filed a motion in Saline County District Court on Friday, two days after prosecutors served notice that they will seek the death penalty for Boswell, who is accused in the slaying of Sydney Loofe of Lincoln.

The motion argues that Nebraska?s sentencing procedure in death penalty cases is unconstitutional in several regards. The motion cites a U.S. Supreme Court ruling that overturned Florida?s sentencing procedure because only judges, not juries, could decide mitigating factors.

In Nebraska, juries decide whether aggravating factors exist, but a three-judge panel determines mitigating factors and weighs the aggravating and mitigating factors to determine if the death penalty is warranted.

The motion also argues that the death penalty ?violates the evolving standards of decency that mark the progress of a maturing society.? The motion describes the declining number of death sentences and executions in the U.S., concluding that the death penalty has now become an unconstitutionally ?cruel and unusual punishment.?

Boswell, a 24-year-old native of Leon, Iowa, would be the first woman on death row in the state if she is found guilty and sentenced to death, according to State Department of Corrections records.

Loofe disappeared in November after going on a date with Boswell that was arranged online.

The 24-year-old store clerk?s body was found three weeks later, dismembered and wrapped in black plastic bags, in a rural area in south-central Nebraska, about an hour?s drive west from where Boswell was then living in Wilber, Nebraska.

https://www.wowt.com/content/news/Tr...ZgTe0B74Yv1mFA

SALINE COUNTY, Neb. -- Aubrey Trail, one of the two people charged with first-degree murder in the killing of Sydney Loofe, has been found competent to stand trial.

The decision was made Wednesday in Saline County after a competency hearing.

Trail is scheduled to stand trial next summer and prosecutors have already decided to seek the death penalty.

According to an unsealed probable cause affidavit, Loofe's dismembered remains were found in garbage bags east of Clay Center, Nebraska on December 4th and 5th of 2017.

The documents also reveal that security video from Home Depot in Lincoln on November 15 shows Trail and Bailey Boswell, another suspect being charged with murder in the case, purchasing tools and supplies believed to have been used in the dismemberment and disposal of Loofe's body.

The court records indicate that Loofe was still alive at that time. She began her work shift later that day.

In addition, a forensic pathologist determined the cause of death to be homicidal violence including strangulation.

According to court documents Trail acknowledged that he strangled her with an extension cord and Boswell assisted in cleaning up the crime scene and disposing of Loofe’s body.

He cut his throat in court today.

https://www.wowt.com/content/news/La...1BS419o18a68gE

Quote Originally Posted by marycontrary View Post
    Holy shit.

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    Holy shit.
    I know, right?!?! Y?all beat me to posting the link!!!

He can be a cell mate with Nikko.

Man accused of murdering Tinder date slashes his own throat in court

https://nypost.com/2019/06/24/man-ac...roat-in-court/

Chaos broke out in a Nebraska courtroom Monday when a man accused of suffocating and dismembering a woman who vanished after a Tinder date in 2017 slashed his own throat and collapsed.

During his murder trial, 52-year-old Aubrey Trail yelled: ?Bailey is innocent and I curse you all,? before stabbing himself in the neck with what appeared to be a pen or small blade and falling out of the wheelchair he was sitting in.

Trail appeared to be referring to Bailey Boswell, his alleged co-conspirator in the murder of 24-year-old Sydney Loofe. Both are charged with first-degree murder in the case, and Boswell, 25, is scheduled to stand trial later this year.

The pair are accused of plotting Loofe?s abduction and killing. The 5-foot-7 blond disappeared after a Nov. 15, 2017, date with Boswell, whom she met on the dating app Tinder.

Her body was found 19 days later cut up and wrapped in trash bags.

Trail?s attorneys say he and the women later had consensual sex and he accidentally asphyxiated Loofe during a consensual sex game.

Deputies rushed to help him Monday as he lay on the floor bleeding. He was carried out of court unconscious on a stretcher and his condition wasn?t immediately known.

Saline County District Judge Vicky Johnson ordered the jury to return on Tuesday. She said Trail will be handcuffed for the remainder of the trial.

https://www.wowt.com/content/news/Au...FDuRbs-b9p8NeQ

Crazy sex cult with witches and vampires.

SALINE COUNTY (KOLN) -- A 22-year-old woman who says she was a witch in Aubrey Trail's sex cult finished her testimony in the Trail's murder trial on Tuesday morning.

The woman, who will remain anonymous, said she was recruited to the group by Trail?s co-defendant Bailey Boswell over Tinder, told the jury she wanted to join because she liked the idea of being taken care of.

The witness said she then got wrapped up in the fantasy once Trail started talking about witches, vampires, and killing.

She said Trail was very convincing and it was almost like she was hypnotized when he was talking to her.

"At that point, it all sounded right, it all sounded like that's what we were supposed to do," the woman said. "Growing up you want to believe there's something else out there bigger than you."

The woman also outlined additional details of the relationship with Trail and Boswell, including sex acts and disturbing conversations with the defendants.

Included in her testimony, she said her and Boswell briefly discussed a plan to kill Trail.

However, the plot turned out to be a ploy by Boswell to test the woman.

During her testimony on Monday, the woman said she met Trail and his co-defendant Bailey Boswell in July 2017.

After matching with Boswell on Tinder, she was introduced to Trail who told her he could provide a lifestyle unlike any other.

She told jurors Trail offered to pay for her car payments, rent and put her through school.

Trail asked her if she could have one thing in the world, what would it be -- she told Trail she wanted her adoptive father dead because he sexually abused her for 10 years. Trail told her he could make that happen.

After this initial meeting Trail told the woman to think about joining his lifestyle.

The woman said she never told Trail or Boswell she wanted in, "I just kept coming around," she said.

That's when she started learning more. Trail told her he had a group of 12 women who he said were witches. Trail told her she could be the 13th.

He said the witches all had special powers that they got after taking souls. That meant to kill someone, the woman said.

She said Trail often talked about killing, once or twice a week the woman said. She believed Trail had killed before, multiple times.

She said at one point Trail even tried to find her a woman to kill and she agreed to do it but it never happened.

Trail told the woman he was a vampire and required his witches to call him "daddy." He also said he could fly and read minds.

The woman said she believed him.

"He was very convincing," she said.

She said Boswell was a witch too, and the other members of the cult called her the "queen witch."

Trail required the members of his cult to spend at least one night at his apartment in Wilber a week. At those sleepovers the woman, Boswell and Trail would often engage in sexual activity, the woman said.

Many times Trail would just watch as Boswell and the women had sex.

Trail would often ask the woman how she wanted to torture people, according to her testimony. The woman told the jury she told Trail she wanted to burn, cut and scalp people.

She said Trail would often choke her and Boswell while having sex but neither of them ever lost consciousness.

She said Trail would require her to help with the antiquing business by cleaning antiques or writing price tags. She said he never used bleach or tools on his antiques.

Trail let her keep the money she made selling his antiques, which he told her were stolen

That chick obviously has a screw loose. He told her he could fly and read minds, and she believed him. Um, ok...

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That chick obviously has a screw loose. He told her he could fly and read minds, and she believed him. Um, ok...
    Wait, apparently its pretty easy to be ugly losers and start a sex cult in rural Nebraska. I have a friend who's mother moved to Falls City. He visits his elderly mom there and comes back to Omaha with methed up stories. This is in the same general area where the real events of the movie "Boys don't cry" happened and the horrible religious sect that tortured and murdered members. Google Michael Ryan cult for an interesting read. I swear there has to be something in the water in the southeast corner of the state. I grew up in a small farming community. My parents thought a small town would be a safe place to raise their kids and they could commute to the big city for work. I've witnessed some pretty morbid shit committed by the children of the corn. I'll stay in the middle of the big city where I've never had a break in compared to the rural community where my parents home was broken into several times. Dad had windows and door locks reinforced, which helped keep them out, but every door and window was damaged from attempted break ins. Rural living is not what it's hyped up to be. My dad bought a gun because of break ins and caught very young teens trying to breaking in. They are lucky he didn't shoot them and it was the last straw, they moved to a gated community on a lake with private security because he absolutely did not want to kill a stupid kid breaking in in the middle of the night. Just look at how long Trail and Boswell got away with their crimes. I'm sure they felt they could get away with anything since local law enforcement is only good for filing a police report for insurance purposes. There is nothing to do in these small towns except party and have sex in cornfields. I don't know what's worse, bored children or bored young adults.

https://www.wowt.com/content/news/Au...wJuVOU8zZre-fM

SALINE COUNTY, Neb. (WOWT) -- A woman testified in Saline County court on Tuesday that she spent several days with Aubrey Trail and Bailey Boswell after Sydney Loofe died.
    Wilber, NE

The woman, whom 1011 is choosing not to name, is the third person to testify over the last two days in regards to spending significant time with the co-defendants as part of the pair’s sex cult.

The 23-year-old said she met Trail and Boswell through Tinder in early November of 2017 and spent three weekends at their apartment in Wilber, engaging in sexual activity.

The woman added she was required to call Boswell “mommy” and Trail “daddy” and required to give Trail massages and oral sex.

She said she was also required to have sex with Boswell while describing torture and killing techniques.

The woman said she was picked up by Boswell on November 17 and thought she was going with them on a trip to pick up cocaine.

According to the woman, she was supposed to hang out with them on November 16, but Boswell told her she was too tired and instead picked her up the next day.

Loofe went missing on Nov. 15 after agreeing to a date with Boswell on Tinder.

The woman said after Boswell picked her up, they bounced around from hotel to hotel in Grand Island, Kearney, and Iowa.

She said she got a few phone calls from the police asking her to get back to them, but didn’t learn Trail and Boswell were suspects in a kidnapping until the night before they dropped her off to go home.

She said she traded cars with Trail on Nov. 22 and they went their separate ways.

She said she only stayed with them during that time because she was afraid they would hurt her family.

Earlier on Tuesday, testimony was heard from another young woman that she was a member of Trail's sex cult.

The woman, whose name we are choosing not release, will be referred to as A.G.

She told jurors she was also recruited to the group through Boswell on Tinder.

She said Boswell introduced her to Trail, who told her he could provide her with business opportunities "she could only imagine."

She said after she agreed to go into business with Trail, she went shopping with Boswell and to their Wilber apartment for the first time.

A.G. told jurors at the Wilber home she had sex with Boswell while Trail watched.

She said at that point she started getting involved in Trail and Boswell's antiquing business.

"That's what kept me there," A.G. said.

She said she wasn't interested in engaging in sexual activity with either Boswell or Trail, and only did a few times when threatened with punishment.

She said she was made to adhere to certain rules similar to those of the woman who previously testified, A.H. She said she was required to be naked in the Wilber apartment, to refer to Trail as "daddy" and help around the house.

She said she told Trail she was uncomfortable not wearing clothes and calling him "daddy." A.G. said after she earned Boswell and Trail's trust she was able to wear clothes in the house again.

A.G. said Trail and Boswell also talked to her about witches and vampires, but she didn't believe them.

However, she said she did believe them when they talked about killing. A.G. told jurors Trail and Boswell talked about taking a video of them killing someone and selling it for $1 million.

"I did think they would lay hands on someone, 100 percent," A.G. said.
    She said that's why she eventually left the group.

But A.G. said it wasn't easy to leave. She said she often felt threatened by Trail and Boswell.

He's back in court today. His wounds look like his prison shiv was kind of dull. I hope he testifies. Yesterday, the jury saw letters between Trail and Boswell while in jail. It seems jail staff could do a better job screening mail.

https://www.3newsnow.com/news/the-au...HwphfUkAra9OFo

He took the stand today. Video of some of his testimony in the link.

https://www.3newsnow.com/news/the-au...8by1yAzCMy5Wqw

Guilty of 1st degree murder after 2 1/2 hours deliberation. 2nd phase begins tomorrow to determine if he qualifies for the death penalty.

Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    Good luck to him. He couldn't even kill himself right.

Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    Yeah, and he slit his own throat but it's the court's fault that it might have biased the jury against him. Rigggghhht.
    I know if I am innocent, I certainly am going to attempt suicide in front of them whole court. That will make them think I didn't do anything for sure.

This whole ordeal has been so insulting to Sydney's memory and to her parents; what a fucking circus centered around two losers and their delusions of grandeur. I wish they would both fry.

Thread Information