Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Sydney Loofe (24) was found dead after going on a date with a person she met online

Sydney Loofe (24) was found dead after going on a date with a person she met online

Last edited by Olivia; 12-06-2017 at 01:45 PM.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Not to be mean, but she kind of looks like a cartoon character to me.

Going missing after a date doesn't bode well
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Pinky and the brain.

Here's the Locate the Missing Facebook thread about her. It sounds like she was meeting a girl. There's a lot of drama in the comments whenever people point out how crazy it is to meet someone you've only met online.

https://www.facebook.com/missingcase...05651529455171

And here's Sydney's Facebook:
    https://www.facebook.com/sydney.loofe?fref=mentions

Nothing wrong with meeting up with people from the internet. I met my husband online. Many people on this forum have met in real life.

Oh, I agree that there's nothing wrong with meeting someone IRL you met from the internet. I met my boyfriend that way and I also met up with a couple girls I'm in Facebook groups with. The people on Sydney's Locate the Missing thread are going apeshit when someone calls her crazy or stupid.

I hate the ones in that group who feel the need to comment, "Shared in [whatever city they live in]". I'm glad to see it's being shared, but that shit is annoying af.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jolly Roger View Post
    Why?

Because I don't like anal penetration sex between men, I don't.

Just because I don't like anal sex, doesn't make me any less gay or unable to be loved.

I can't be the only one out here, I'm just not. Don't worry about it. Mind your fucking business.

I've been reading alot about this online. It's really weird. Her family seem odd.

The Official Missing page = https://www.facebook.com/FindingSydneyLoofe/

Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    I haven't followed much about this particular one. What are her family doing that you think is odd?
    They are encouraging people not to try to call her. Apparently someone posted a photo on the mother's page saying Sydney was safe and even posted a photo of her and it's since been deleted. It just all seems a bit messy.

Quote Originally Posted by Olivia View Post
    They are encouraging people not to try to call her. Apparently someone posted a photo on the mother's page saying Sydney was safe and even posted a photo of her and it's since been deleted. It just all seems a bit messy.
    Interesting. Maybe they just don't approve of her behaviour or who she is hanging around with, and this is how they are "dealing with it". It does seem strange.

Quote Originally Posted by Olivia View Post
    Pinky and the brain.
    she looks like both?

Loofe, 24, had gone on a date the night before with a woman she met online.

It went well, Loofe told Gehrig, and the pair were planning to go out again that night.

But Loofe didn’t show up for work Thursday and hasn’t been heard from since. “It doesn’t feel like this is happening,” said Gehrig, 23, who has known Loofe for about five years. “It feels like just a dream — this is only stuff you see on TV.”

Authorities suspect that Loofe may be in danger.
    All of this is so strange.

I can't find an article that says LE found/talked to the girl she was meeting with. Is that girl missing too? Maybe they had an accident???

Quote Originally Posted by bermstalker View Post
    All of this is so strange.

I can't find an article that says LE found/talked to the girl she was meeting with. Is that girl missing too? Maybe they had an accident???
    The way I am reading it, she didn't actually go on the date....but maybe I am wrong. I still wonder if something happened at the house, before her date. Like you said, it's funny that the girl she was going on a date with hasn't really been identified or mentioned. I would want to know if they actually met, did she drop her back off at the house...what happened. The comment about the family pointing out the cell phone ping sits odd with me.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nati...icle-1.3652436

Her friend Terra Gehrig told KLKN that she was going for a second date with a woman she had met on the dating app Tinder, and that her disappearance was completely out of character.

Family pointed out that Loofe’s cellphone pinged a tower the night of her disappearance, but has since been disabled. Her car and cat were also left at home.

Press Release from the Lincoln Police Department

Lincoln Police are investigating the disappearance if 24 year-old Sydney Loofe. On November 16, 2017, Sydney's family reported her missing after she did not show up for work and they were unable to contact her. The circumstances surrounding her disappearance are concerning.

The Lincoln Police Department's Criminal Investigations Division are completing interviews, following a digital footprint and collaborating with other law enforcement agencies. The multi-jurisdiction investigation includes the Lincoln Police Department, Saline County Sheriff's Office, Nebraska State Patrol, United States Marshals Service and the FBI. Sydney's family continues to work closely with law enforcement.

The Lincoln Police Department is asking for the public's assistance in locating two persons of interest identified during the investigation. These two individuals have ties to multiple states. If you have information about these individuals or Sydney's whereabouts, please call 402-441-6000.

Bailey M. Boswell: 23 years old, 5'8" tall, 150 lbs, Brown hair, Hazel eyes

Aubrey C. Trail: 51 years old, 6' tall, 284 lbs, Brown hair, Blue eyes
    http://www.klkntv.com/story/36941179...ing-woman-case

Just marking.

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.

I'm going to guess this is kind of a catfishing thing,and the female is the person Sydney went on the date with, and then they kidnapped her after the first date. I was really doubting the official story early on, but I guess it was true.

http://www.klkntv.com/story/36941179...ing-woman-case

Both Trail and Boswell have recent addresses in Wilber, Nebraska- where Loofe was last seen on November 15.

Bliemeister couldn’t discuss why the police believe they are involved, at this time, but said police need to speak with the two.

"As far as the exact association with these individuals we do have additional details that we are not releasing at this particular juncture and why we're doing that is to protect the investigative integrity.”

He said the Lincoln Police Department is working alongside the Saline County Sheriff’s Office, Nebraska State Patrol, United States Marshals Service and the F.B.I.

Bliemeister said they will work tirelessly until Sydney is home.

If you have any information about Aubrey Trail or Bailey Boswell's whereabouts. or any information about the disappearance of Sydney Loofe please call 402-441-6000.

Wonder why it took them so long to release the names?

They keep saying 'They have ties to multiple states' what does that mean??

It's def not looking good for her. Probably not gonna find her alive.
    I feel so bad for her. She thought she was just going on a date but it seems her date had other plans.

Bailey and Aubrey posted a video denying their involvement.

http://journalstar.com/news/local/91...8be22406e.html

Two people identifying themselves as the "persons of interest" in the case of Sydney Loofe have posted a video denying their involvement in her disappearance. "They're chasing us around like dogs," a man who identified himself as Trail says in the video, which was shared on the "Finding Sydney Loofe" Facebook page Wednesday morning.

The video was removed after about two hours but has since been posted on YouTube. It shows the man and woman, who identifies herself as Boswell, wearing dark clothing, her in sunglasses, sitting inside a vehicle. It wasn't immediately clear when or where the video was taken.

A Lincoln police spokeswoman said investigators are "analyzing the video and it's too early for us to provide a statement."

"We are still looking for both of them and they have not turned themselves in," Officer Angela Sands said.

If they had nothing to do with it they could turn themselves in and prove it. This video helps nothing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jolly Roger View Post
    Because they are probably not ghetto and hood like me.

Sooooo creepy. In a FB group discussing this case, someone has been sending photos of a big police presence in Wilber, where she went missing.

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    Search launched in connection to Sydney Loofe's disappearance

Authorities have launched a large search in Saline and Gage Counties in connection to 24-year-old Sydney Loofe's disappearance.

Lincoln Police Public Information Officer Angela Sands said searches are being conducted on Wednesday by the Gage County Sherriff's Office, Saline County Sheriff's Office, United States Marshals Service, Nebraska State Patrol, Lincoln Police Department and the FBI.

Sands added in the statement investigators are searching for any evidence that may help locate Loofe, who was reported missing on Nov. 16.

"If you see law enforcement officers searching, we ask that you avoid the area to avoid disruptions to the search. Sydney's family and law enforcement are diligently working to locate her and encourage anyone with information on her whereabouts to call LPD at 402.441.6000," Sands said in the statement.

Lincoln Police Chief Jeff Bliemeister said Tuesday the last confirmed sighting of Loofe was in Wilber on Nov. 15, but did not give a location as to where she was seen.

"The circumstances surrounding her disappearance are concerning," Bliemeister said.

Bliemeister said there is additional information the department has, but is not releasing due to the sensitivity of the investigation.

On Wednesday, two persons of interest in the case released a video titled “our side of it” on Facebook.

The video, which was posted to the ‘Finding Sydney Loofe’ Facebook group but has since been deleted, features what appears to be Bailey Boswell, 23, and Aubrey Trail, 51, sitting in a car talking about the disappearance of Sydney Loofe.

The two say in the video Boswell went on two dates with Sydney, and last saw her when she dropped her off at a friend’s house following the second date on Wednesday, Nov. 15.

"We're not trying to defend anything we're not trying to make you believe anything we just feel we should get to say our side since everyone else gets to say theirs," Trail and Boswell say in the video.

Lincoln Police named Trail and Boswell as persons of interest in the case on Tuesday morning.

It is unknown where Trail and Boswell are located, but say in the video they have contacted Lincoln Police and the Saline County Sheriff's Office, but not have not yet heard back.

"We were told to quit blowing up their phone even though we told them, 'hey do you understand we are the people you are looking for,'" Trail said in the video. "They said you've called here several times. We will get back to you when we can."

Lincoln Police released the following statement Wednesday morning:

"Investigators are analyzing the video and it's too early for us to provide a statement. Please give Investigators time to work through this recent development and we will provide more information as soon as it becomes available."
    http://www.1011now.com/content/news/...460846333.html

More fb info

Thread Information