Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Sydney Loofe (24) was found dead after going on a date with a person she met online

Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    I'm going to guess this is kind of a catfishing thing,and the female is the person Sydney went on the date with, and then they kidnapped her after the first date. I was really doubting the official story early on, but I guess it was true.

http://www.klkntv.com/story/36941179...ing-woman-case
    THIS^^^
    This is where I read the word catfishing.
    raisedbywolves called it!

https://www.3newsnow.com/news/local-...il-talks-again Admits guilt. Says he suffocated her with an object. That she participated in a pay to play fantasy sex thing. I don't know what to make of all this. It seems rather bizarre and I think he is a prolific liar.
    Assumption is the mother of all fuck ups

Does it really help the lady's case that he says she was in the house but not in the room when Sydney died? I mean she knew he killed her and probably helped dump her body so...

Quote Originally Posted by marycontrary View Post
    https://www.3newsnow.com/news/local-...il-talks-again Admits guilt. Says he suffocated her with an object. That she participated in a pay to play fantasy sex thing. I don't know what to make of all this. It seems rather bizarre and I think he is a prolific liar.
    Now he?s giving phone interviews to the media? He?s really milking his 15 minutes. And he was operating a sex fantasy thing in his house where people could earn $500 - $10,000 cash? I?ll venture to guess that this guy is full of shit.

Quote Originally Posted by Amy1217 View Post
    Does it really help the lady's case that he says she was in the house but not in the room when Sydney died? I mean she knew he killed her and probably helped dump her body so...
    Yeah, I don?t think he?s actually helping Bailey. And if she helped him dump Sydney?s body, isn?t that accessory to murder after the fact?

Btw, I recall reading that Sydney had something wrong with her that affected the way she walked. I think maybe it was the missing person flyer that said she had a noticeably unusual gait, or something like that. If so, then maybe she was insecure about it and had a hard time making friends? I say that only because I went to junior high school with a girl who had scoliosis and had to wear a back brace for kind of a long time, and there were some people who teased & bullied her horribly. Poor Sydney. I feel so bad for her loved ones.

Thread Information