Thread: Edgar Collaguazo, 44, Fell To His Death After Parents Accused Him Of Molesting Children At A Birthday Party

Edgar Collaguazo, 44, Fell To His Death After Parents Accused Him Of Molesting Children At A Birthday Party

At first I thought they were saying they had footage of him climbing out the window alone, but it seems the footage only shows the last few feet of his fall & impact with the fence. The witness who said they saw him climb out alone appears to be a friend of the attackers.

It could all be 100% accurate & true of course, but if he wasn't the only one drinking, & people were already enraged to the point of violence, maybe things happened a little differently ...

Either way I hope the kids involved don't live the rest of their lives dealing with horrible memories every time they have a birthday roll around

http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/...icle-1.3621380

Man falls to death falls to his death from Queens window after he was caught touching child (WARNING: GRAPHIC)

A man accused of groping a boy during his sixth birthday party tried to escape a Queens apartment by going out the window ? but instead plunged four stories to his death.

A drunken Edgar Collaguazo, 44, made his doomed dash about 1:05 a.m. Thursday after furious parents called police and locked him in a bedroom of the Jackson Heights apartment, sources said.

?If he didn't have a filthy mind, (he?d) simply stay and face the situation,? the mother of the molested boy told the Daily News.

Collaguazo?s death capped what began as as a joyous celebration at his apartment on 95th St. near 35th Ave. in Jackson Heights. The boy lived with his parents in a rented room inside Collaguazo?s place.

Man falls to death trying to jump between buildings to evade cops
    The party was in full swing when Collaguazo returned home sometime Wednesday evening, the boy?s mother said.

Collaguazo invited at least three kids ? including the birthday boy, his 5-year-old female cousin and another boy ? into his room to watch a movie.

At one point, the girl emerged from the room acting strangely.

?The little girl was happy and well, and then suddenly, she came out, but ... she looked different," the birthday boy?s mother said.

The boy?s father peeked into the bedroom and saw no signs of any problems. But when the little girl?s mother looked into the room sometime later, she saw Collaguazo holding the boy on his lap, with his hand on the boy?s privates.

Man falls to death falls to his death from Queens window after he was caught touching child (WARNING: GRAPHIC)
    Police were on the scene after a man fell from a fourth floor window while trying to flee a Queens apartment. (KEN MURRAY/NEW YORK DAILY NEWS)

The mother rushed out of the room shrieking, the victim?s mother said.

?She came to me frightened and crying,? the boy?s mom said. ?We never thought the man had a mind this dirty.?

Chaos broke out in the apartment as the fathers started beating up Collaguazo.

?I told them, ?Stop beating him, already! I have called the police,?? the victim?s mother recalled.

The relatives decided to lock the accused perv in the room while waiting for the police to arrive.

When they opened the door shortly afterward, Collaguazo was gone. Only when they looked out the window did they realize that Collaguazo had fallen to his death, the boy?s mother said.

A witness said he was leaving a friend?s house across the street when he saw a man trying to hoist himself over the security bars.

?The guy had one foot on the ledge trying to climb over the bars,? Jose Valentine said. ?He let himself go head first and landed with a thud and splatter. It sounded like a pumpkin fell off the roof.?

The man who fell was intoxicated, police said. (OBTAINED BY DAILY NEWS)

A surveillance video obtained by the Daily News shows Collaguazo landing belly first onto an iron gate. His lifeless body then flops to the ground seconds before a police car pulls up.

Collaguazo, who has five prior arrests, was rushed to Elmhurst Hospital but doctors could not save him.

The 5-year-old cousin later told detectives that she rushed out of the room because Collaguazo had kissed her and warned her to keep quiet about it, the boy?s mother said.

?He said if she said anything, he would kill her mother and kill her father this moment,? the boy?s mother said.

Collaguazo?s estranged wife, Rocio Marin, 49, said she wanted answers.

"I want to know what actually happened,? Marin said. ?Everybody just blamed it on him."

"My husband was a good man," she added. ?We always had a good relationship.?

"I want to know what actually happened,? Marin said. ?Everybody just blamed it on him."

K.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jolly Roger View Post
    Why?

Because I don't like anal penetration sex between men, I don't.

Just because I don't like anal sex, doesn't make me any less gay or unable to be loved.

I can't be the only one out here, I'm just not. Don't worry about it. Mind your fucking business.

"I want to know what actually happened,? Marin said. Everybody just blamed it on him."

Of course they did. Not once did anyone stop to think that maybe these children were dressed provocatively or something.

Something feels off about this.

Quote Originally Posted by Jumaki15 View Post
    The fact that the kids were up at 1 am watching a movie seemed off to me.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Yeah, I kind of have the same feeling. It could be that everything's true up to the fall, it could be that MDS has made us really jaded & suspicious, but alcohol & high emotions don't tend to create the best circumstances for a balanced assessment of a person's guilt or innocence

Someone found him being gross to kids and tossed him out the window.
    Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    "Say, you know who could handle this penis? MY MOTHER."

Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    Yeah, I read the article, too. Thanks though?

Yeah, I read the article, too. Thanks though?
    You drinking again? Sometimes you get dickish without provocation. It's fucking shitty to intentionally try to make people feel like they're walking eggshells.

You're going to come back with blah blah blah why does nobody know when I'm just fucking around, but seriously, this shit keeps happening and it boring.

It's not us, it's you.
    Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    "Say, you know who could handle this penis? MY MOTHER."

Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    I'd throw his ass out the window too.
    Why?

Because I don't like anal penetration sex between men, I don't.

Just because I don't like anal sex, doesn't make me any less gay or unable to be loved.

I can't be the only one out here, I'm just not. Don't worry about it. Mind your fucking business.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Music View Post
    I'd throw his ass out the window too.
    If I caught him in the act? I wouldn't be that nice. I'd take out the tool box and plan.

Boston don't play.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    Same.
    Not claiming he's innocent, but not claiming it happened either. Something just isn't adding up to me.
    Because they are probably not ghetto and hood like me.

Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    I don't think it's weird. I used to have the same kind of sleepover parties with my cousins at that age, and staying up until 1-2 am happened a lot. "Sleepover" is quite the misnomer for kids, lol.

Hmm. I didn't really think about how high up a fourth floor window is.

He's thought to have "attempted to escape" from a fourth floor window in the building below, by deliberatedly jumping to the ground - this was apparently his own bedroom, so it's not like he was a visitor who was drunk enough to mistakenly think it wasn't a dangerous drop.

If he did jump deliberately, I doubt he thought he'd be fleeing the scene afterwards

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/wo...-a8049976.html
    Last edited by blighted star; 11-12-2017 at 12:03 PM.

Certified Grumple Bottoms Ron_NYC's Avatar
    4 stories you can basically consider 40 feet. Not a fun time.
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Ron was the best part, hands down.

I wonder why he didn't get impaled by the fence. It would've been cool if he ended up like that one dude who was running from the cops and jumped off a bridge and got his head ripped off.
    Remember this guy, grim as fuck- https://www.snopes.com/photos/gruesome/decapitation.asp
    Last edited by puke; 11-12-2017 at 09:37 PM.
    Gooble goble gooble goble one of us one of us. t(-_-)t

Quote Originally Posted by puke View Post
    I wonder why he didn't get impaled by the fence. It would've been cool if he ended up like that one dude who was running from the cops and jumped off a bridge and got his head ripped off.
    Remember this guy, grim as fuck- https://www.snopes.com/photos/gruesome/decapitation.asp
    Holy crap. Never saw that one before. I'm surprised he didn't get impaled too.

Thread Information