Thread: Laelcira DeLima (53) was found dead behind a diner over two years after she went missing

Laelcira DeLima (53) was found dead behind a diner over two years after she went missing

http://www.newstimes.com/policerepor...n-12344167.php

The car of a 53-year-old city woman reported missing late last month was found abandoned at a New York diner this week.

Authorities said Thursday that a red Honda Accord belonging to Laelcira DeLima, who has been missing since Oct. 20, was found Tuesday at the Putnam Diner in Patterson, N.Y. The car had apparently been there for some time before employees at the diner contacted police.
    Last edited by raisedbywolves; 11-18-2022 at 04:52 PM.

In an earlier post on fb it said she kissed her 2 kids goodbye and was going to Wal-Mart then in the next sentence said she didn't have her phone or any money. That just doesn't make sense.
    I'd like to see the video of where they found her car.
    I couldn't find a fb for her. You'd think w a name like hers it'd be easier to find lol.

Up your ass should you make the mistake of pissing me off.
    Imagine knowing that the last place you saw your mom wasn't far from the place where she died. How many times had they gone to the diner since, not knowing that mom was just yards from where they were eating? That would gnaw at my soul forever.

At least they get a little closure, not that that is any consolation for the loss of their mother. Ugh.
    Don't like what I have to say? I respect that. Go fuck yourself.

Investigators are using every available resource to find DeLima, Carrocio said. The department is also coordinating with other agencies, including state police in Connecticut and New York. Detectives have also used a helicopter to search areas DeLima could have traveled through.
    This was after they found the car at the diner. I guess no dogs were used in the search? Surely THEY would have found her.

Also, the timeline has me puzzled. She was last seen 20 October, and her car was found 7 November - 18 days later. Employees reported the car to police after it had been there five days. So where was she for the other two weeks (20 Oct to 2 Nov)?
    You are talking to a woman who has laughed in the face of death, sneered at doom and chuckled at catastrophe.
    ...Collector of Chairs. Reader of Books. Hater of Nutmeg...

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by KimTisha View Post
    This was after they found the car at the diner. I guess no dogs were used in the search? Surely THEY would have found her.

Also, the timeline has me puzzled. She was last seen 20 October, and her car was found 7 November - 18 days later. Employees reported the car to police after it had been there five days. So where was she for the other two weeks (20 Oct to 2 Nov)?
    Totally agree on that timeline with the car. Also, if they DID search the area, they must have done a piss poor job of it.

The car thing does bug me though. The only thing I can think of is that maybe she went on a bender and then ended up deciding to end it all.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    The only thing I can think of is that maybe she went on a bender and then ended up deciding to end it all.
    Suicide is a definite possibility. So is murder, but being able to determine that with scattered skeletal remains is going to be difficult. And that's why they should have brought dogs in when they found her car. I'd like to know how far from the car her body was located. It looks like a pretty isolated area.

https://www.google.com/maps/place/Pu...9!4d-73.575427
    You are talking to a woman who has laughed in the face of death, sneered at doom and chuckled at catastrophe.
    ...Collector of Chairs. Reader of Books. Hater of Nutmeg...

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by KimTisha View Post
    Suicide is a definite possibility. So is murder, but being able to determine that with scattered skeletal remains is going to be difficult. And that's why they should have brought dogs in when they found her car. I'd like to know how far from the car her body was located. It looks like a pretty isolated area.

https://www.google.com/maps/place/Pu...9!4d-73.575427
    For sure. It would be good to know how far away from the car she was found.
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Thread Information