Thread: Julianna "JuJu" Munoz (16) reported Missing in Stockton CA

Julianna "JuJu" Munoz (16) reported Missing in Stockton CA

https://www.abc10.com/article/news/l...f-1f0b48217352

STOCKTON, Calif. ? The Stockton Police Department is asking for the public's help locating Julianna Munoz, who police say was last seen on Feb. 21 when she was dropped off at a North Stockton High School. She did not go to school that day.

Multiple sighting of the 16-year-old, who goes by the nickname "JuJu," have been reported, but police consider her "at risk" because of her age and the amount of time she was been away from home.

On Feb. 25 Munoz was seen with friends in North Stockton. A few days after that, on March 4, there was a possible sighting in Downtown Stockton, according to police.

Munoz is 5 foot 1, 120 pounds and has black hair and brown eyes. However, her mother told police that she has seen pictures of her daughter on social media and that her hair is now dyed blonde.

Anyone with information is asked to contact the Stockton Police Department at (209) 937-8377.

Up your ass should you make the mistake of pissing me off.
    Why is this just now an issue? Homegirl went missing on 2/21? I'd have knocked on every door in the fucking city by the time the news reported it. What the fuck?!
    Don't like what I have to say? I respect that. Now go fuck yourself.

Thread Information