Thread: Olivia Lone Bear (32) was found dead ten months after she was reported missing

Olivia Lone Bear (32) was found dead ten months after she was reported missing

Last edited by raisedbywolves; 11-16-2022 at 07:45 PM.

She posted a pic on her FB on 10/25?

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    She posted a pic on her FB on 10/25?
    Maybe they're going by the last time she was visually seen. She could have gone missing the next day?
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Olivia Lone Bear's family has received a tip about a sighting of Lone Bear in Arcata, California.

The person claims to have seen Lone Bear getting out of a vehicle with North Dakota license plates.

We reached out to the Lone Bear family who says authorities are now following this lead.

The person who gave the tip also claims that the vehicle matched the description of the Chevy Silverado pickup truck that Lone Bear was last seen in.

KX News reached out to authorities in California and North Dakota but we have not heard back.

http://www.myndnow.com/news/minot-ne...bear/862486007

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    There were apparently some discrepancies in where she was last seen, what she was wearing, as well as the condition of the truck.

Updated information in search for Olivia Lone Bear

NEW TOWN, N.D. - As of Friday evening, 32-year-old Olivia Lone Bear remains missing, but authorities have updated information on where she was last seen as well as her clothing.

Tribal police now say that Lone Bear was last seen Oct. 24 at the Sportsman’s Bar in New Town, rather than the Ranchman’s bar which is what was previously reported.

Police also now say Lone Bear was last seen wearing a white camouflage jacket with black stripes down the sleeves and light-colored blue jeans.

Most of the remaining details of the investigation remain the same at this point, including the make, model, and license of a vehicle in question, a bluish-green 2011 Chevy Silverado with a box in the back and North Dakota plate 839-BRC.

Investigators now say the truck is missing its rear view mirror and has a dented tailgate that is missing the Chevy emblem.

Lone Bear is 5’6”, 130 lbs., with brown hair and brown eyes, and several tattoos, including Roman numerals on her right arm.
    http://www.kfyrtv.com/content/news/U...456750963.html

https://www.myndnow.com/news/minot-n...ied/1340564424

They found a body in the vehicle and believe it?s Olivia.

An American Indian woman whose body was found in a submerged truck in a North Dakota lake was strapped into the passenger side with a seatbelt around her waist, according to court documents released Wednesday.

Olivia Lone Bear, 32, was reported missing to the Three Affiliated Tribes Police Department on Oct. 27, 2017. A sonar-equipped boat found the truck July 31, 2018, with Lone Bear?s body inside. No obvious injuries were found on her body, and an autopsy failed to determine the cause of death.

Three search warrants were unsealed Wednesday after U.S. Attorney Drew Wrigley of North Dakota and other federal officials traveled to New Town to update Olivia Lone Bear?s family members on the investigation into her death.

The FBI also announced a reward of up to $10,000 for information on her disappearance.

In addition to revealing that Lone Bear was strapped in on the passenger side, one affidavit said a witness told investigators that one of the last text messages he received from her said she had been to a bonfire and was going ?mudding? ? a practice of off-road driving usually conducted near rivers or swamps. The next message from Lone Bear read ?Good Bye!?

None of the people interviewed by investigators identified anyone who went to a bonfire or went ?mudding? with Lone Bear, according to the affidavit.

Earlier this summer, family and tribal members complained about the lack of information in the case. Matt Lone Bear, her brother, told the Bismarck Tribune that the meeting was ?very professional and sincere.?

?Considering we went from not knowing anything to this, I think it?s definitely a big step in the right direction,? he said.

?Olivia?s family and members of her community want to know what happened to her and so do we,? Minneapolis FBI Special Agent in Charge Jill Sanborn said in a statement.

Native Americans and others have sought to draw attention to violence against Native American women, who have been victimized at high rates for decades. Congress is considering an act that calls for the Justice Department to review how law enforcement agencies respond to cases of missing and slain Native Americans.

Savanna?s Act is named for 22-year-old Savanna LaFontaine-Greywind, who went missing while pregnant in 2017. Her body was found in a North Dakota river.

https://www.newscenter1.tv/affidavit...was-belted-in/
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    lol at Nestle being some vicious smiter, she's the nicest person on this site besides probably puzzld. Or at least the last person to resort to smiting.
    Quote Originally Posted by nestlequikie View Post
    Why on earth would I smite you when I can ban you?

Thread Information